August 28, 2014 | 1780 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - Bed Head Headrush Shine Adrenaline

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2008 6:43:00 PM More reviews by daniargie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Good, nothing fancy but the smell (if you can handle sweet ones). It gives shine and makes your hair feel a little softer as well as it makes it look healthier. Its good but nothing drastic.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2008 10:49:00 AM More reviews by tjrenee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I see a lot of mixed reviews on this. I for one really like it! I have blonde hair with some highlights. I find that when I use this it makes my hair feel and look softer. I don't notice a lot of shine but more of a healthy look. Also I just do a quick spray over my entire head smells great and I have a nice healthy look.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2008 9:44:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

I don't really like this product - there isn't any noticeable difference after spraying... the shine factor remains exactly the same. My hair does feel somewhat softer, but that's a factor that could be mistaken for greasiness - not attractive!

I find that the smell - contrary to other reviewers - is very nice. If this smell wasn't present, i would have reduced the rating to 2 lippies.

Overall, I think that the price that you pay (high twenty something AUD) is expensive for something that doesn't produce results.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by fishlipz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This MIGHT work for dark haired ladies but the shine was not apparent on my highlighted hair. Lippies for the nice smell and bright, attractive packaging though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2008 10:00:00 AM More reviews by allie_woowoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have found this to be the best product for shine on my hair. It sprays a light mist so it doesn't make my hair look greasy like other shine products in pumps or gel form. The smell doesn't bother me at all. Paul Mitchell has an illuminating spray in the Modern Elixir line that's very similar but with a floral scent if you don't like the smell of this one but want similar results.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2008 12:25:00 AM More reviews by southrnbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I tried this for my blonde, highlighted hair with decent results. Then, I happened to try it on my children (latino with dark brown hair - his is short and straight, hers is a little wavy) when they were looking a little fuzzy. Excellent results on both of them!!! It seemed to smooth and shine their hair. Also, I LOVE the scent! Nice, fine, aerosol mist gives better product dispersement. It's a keeper.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/18/2008 9:16:00 PM More reviews by dustylots

Didn't like this, didn't give any shine at all. Have long naturally curly highlighted brown hair. Used this both on curly, and then after straightening. Initially looked nice and shiney, but that disappeared after 10 mins and didn't look as though I had used anything.

Would rather use the S factor iron spray.

Shame as had high hopes for this :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2008 10:23:00 AM More reviews by lemfloyd

I love this spray, by far my favourote shine spray. It gives a nice even mist and leaves a lovely shine on my dark brown hair. I have a few lighter highlights in my hair and this leaves them really golden and shining bright! This can't be good. Smells good enough to eat too. Yummy!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by jenirvt

Love this stuff!!! I have a very textured cut (between chin and collar bone length in the front, graduating shorter in the back, lots of texture on the ends all around). I also have curly/wavy hair, so I have to heat style it every day to get it to look right with the cut (blowdry and flat iron). Since I have thick/coarse hair to begin with, and I also heat style it so frequently, it can be a little lacking in the shine department...but not with this stuff! It's an awesome aerosol silicone shine spray. What I like to do, is spray it on while blasting my hair with the hairdryer. This makes it shiny and "breaks up" the layers a bit, making it piece-y and funky. The mist is very fine, and sprays very evenly. I took off one lippie because it doesn't smell very good, but it's not horrible, either (think regular old hairspray smell). It seems to wash out easily and I haven't had any problems with build-up. It cost me $18 at the salon, but I've used it for about 5 months and I still have a little less than 1/2 the can left, so it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2007 9:59:00 PM More reviews by PinkFix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair stylist used this on me and I went back to the salon the next day to buy it. This product is great. I'm on my second bottle. My favorite way to use it is after I use my flat iron or curling iron - any kind of high heat. This really helps to make it feel soft, bouncy and shiney afterwards. I flip my head upside down, spray some of this, run my fingers through and it looks revitalized. You would never know that I put such high heat to my hair on a daily basis.