April 23, 2014 | 1410 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Curel - Ultra Healing Daily Moisture Therapy Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by lchoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I needed to find a top notch drugstore body lotion/cream for my very dry skin and thanks to MUA I tried: this one, Curel Continuous Comfort Lotion Fragrance Free and the Jergens Shea Butter Skin Enriching Moisturizer. My favorite high end body moisturizer, Bliss's Body Butter in Lemon & Sage was getting too pricey for 2x a day.

The Curel Continuous Comfort Lotion was too sticky for my taste. I used the Jergens Shea Butter Lotion on one leg and the Curel Ultra Healing on the other leg. I really wanted to keep the Jergens Shea Butter as I liked the scent and the list of ingredients more. However, for my legs that are as dry as an elephant's, the Curel Ultra Healing leg won hands down. The Jergen Shea Butter Leg actually had some dry skin flakes apparent (did I mention my legs are as dry as an elephant?). The good news is that the Curel lotion is not sticky, dries pretty quickly and the scent is neutral. Body Shop's Body Butters are nice but take too long to dry. Even Kiehls' Creme de Corps doesn't moisturize enough for me! I am very impressed with this Curel lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2010 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Liita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in the "intensive moisture lotion" and Iīm quite pleased with it... I havenīt used it for a long time but Iīve been using it for the last couple of days and my skin does feel softer, I like that even when it is a "intensive moisture lotion" ti doesnīt feel heavy and thick on my skin it sinks really quick and leaves the skin really soft, Iīm in love! Another thing I love about this is the smell... itīs a soft scent kinda citrusy, like orange or something like that... I hate some lotions that have such an unpleasant smell that lingers for soo long (Iīm talking to you Kery) but this is really nice and fades pretty fast... thatīs what makes me love it more, all in all I think I found my favorite body lotion, this is it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2009 9:00:00 AM More reviews by pauley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this lotion I have tried so many and this one is the best by far my dry leggs, drove me crazy and nothing helped no matter what I used they would still itch, this did the trick please never stop making this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2009 9:16:00 PM More reviews by mrsbookworm

I love this lotion. Although it does take a little extra time for application, it is well worth it. Both my two year old son and I have dark, very dry skin that looks quite ashen during the winter months without a lotion like this one. Its moisturizing effects are long-lasting and reliable. And with all the handwashing we'll be doing this winter with the H1N1 and other germs all around, I definitely need reliable and long-lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 7:17:00 PM More reviews by luvburmese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a problem with this lotion not gliding on my skin. I really have to work it in or apply it immediately, after I get out of the shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2009 5:25:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm rating the "Itch Defense: Skin Balancing" lotion (althought this one is fantastic as well). A year or so ago, I started to break out in random rashes that would only last a day or so, but would happen in a different spot day after day. Doctors couldn't figure out what it was. After monitoring my food and taking all steps, I realized that this 'rash' (which is bright red, very itchy, uncomfortable and looks like a mosquito bite) was being caused by a combination of my clothing and wetness and friction, It appears on my back and chest and sometimes stomach. Being a busy bartender, I thought I'd have to live with it. I tried the Curel Itch Defense Skin Balancing lotion, whcih promises to balcance itchy prone skin in a one week. And boy did it. The rash is rapidly improving. The formula is also fast absorbing and very moisturizing., Another great lotion from Curel....thanks!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2009 9:51:00 PM More reviews by ora613

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow, this really is moisturizing! You could probably cure a rhinoceros hide in this stuff. It's summer now so I'm just using it on my feet, which take a beating in sandals. Come winter it should be handy for general dry skin, maybe even my face. Pleasant scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by picoopicco

I think this lotion is great. My dad as really crack dry skin on his hands (it was really bad. he said when he moves his hands it would hurt) and then my aunt recommended it to my dad and it was great. It was very moisturizing and when he used about twice his hand healed very well and he said it was great. For some reason I lately has really dry skin around my feet i put this on after a shower it wasn't dry no more. I think the price is okay it isn't expensive. It should be cheaper at Walgreen's and those places, I'm not really sure because I got mine at this random pharmacy. I got it for $8.48 so i guess it's pretty decent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by slightlystarry

I have been using this lotion for about 2 years now, and I don't know how I lived without it! I have sensitive combination skin, so this is the PERFECT formula! It's light enough to keep my oily areas from clogging or from feeling heavy during the summer, but moisturizing enough for the dry areas of my face and to use during the winter. Please give it a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2009 1:08:00 AM More reviews by bellhead

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Other

For the inexpensive price this lotion hydrates the skin enough to combat winter dryness. It's rich thick and creamy.