NARS Laguna

4.3

Ingredients: talc, polymethyl methacrylate, nylon-66, ptfe, zea mays, polyethylene, dimethicone, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, disodium edta, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, ci 77891, ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499, ci 77288, ci 77289, ci 77007, ci 77163. 7/18/09

on 10/3/2014 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very very pale skin, so trying to find a bronzer that does not look fake on me is very challenging! This bronzer however is absolutely amazing! It blends in perfectly with the skin and emphasis my check bone in a natural way, I donít even have to really blend it in! I will never buy another bronzer, it is fabulous!

on 9/29/2014 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i love the warmness. Its soo natural looking. there are many dupes which are good but i always come back to this bronzer. I loved the fact that you can build it up to a contour or keep it sheer and bronze your face up. Sleek PAckaging is great and it is a wonderful bronzer overall
Kisses
-A

on 9/9/2014 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very natural-looking bronzer, even for fair people. I am an NC25 and this works on me. Can put on a couple extra layers and it still looks natural. It has very little sparkle that you can't really see once it's on and doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I have been using it every day and it lasts forever!

on 9/2/2014 12:41:00 AM

I love this bronzer! I have bought many different bronzers including Too Faced Milk Chocolate, MAC, Hoola, Tarte Park Princess Ave. and NARS Laguna is by far my favorite!!! I hesitated for so long because of the price but after trying so many other products I finally gave in and bought it. I'm so glad I did!!! Now I see what the hype is all about. It is the perfect brown colored bronzer. Not orange, not too dark or too light, not too shimmery....it's perfect. I use this for contouring and it's beautiful and lasts all day! I wish it wasn't so expensive. The only thing I don't like about this is the fact that it's more expensive then any of my other bronzers and comes with less product. As expensive as it is it's worth it and I would repurchase for sure!

on 8/30/2014 9:18:00 AM

I just had to put in my thoughts on this bronzer. I love it....at first I thought it would be too sparkly on my face ( I am not 20 yrs old). Good news - it isn't . Not only that, it settles so well and along with my Nars TM it makes my face look flawless. ( well as good as it can look after 50) I have sensitive skin and this does NOT break me out. I am on my second case of this product. It lasts forever so I think it is most defintely worth the money. Nars keep on doing what you do best..putting out a product that does what you say it will.

on 8/29/2014 2:10:00 AM

Laguna is so versatile. I am a nc25-30, and Laguna just warms up the perimeters of my face nicely , plus it double duties as a contouring product. Nars international make up artist Lucinda even taught me to blend out the nars contouring duos (giennah and paloma, which leans a bit too pink) with this and it's such a stunner.

on 8/24/2014 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Laguna is the only bronzer I own, mainly due to the fact that it ticks every box for me in terms of colour, finish and longevity. There is a slight shimmer but nothing to in your face. When the girl in Mecca first showed me Laguna, it was an immediate "Woah that is dark". But Laguna comes off as a great tan when on the skin, and not dark or muddy.

I don't wear bronzer everyday, because the bronzer and blush duo feels a bit too much for me, and after a year on owning this there is pan showing. I think if you used this everyday, you would probably be going through about 1 per year.

I don't know if I will repurchase this when I finally run out, because I think I have prefer blush on a daily basis over bronzer. It is also quite expensive, but its definitely way better than any pharmacy bronzer if you do want that tanned skin effect.

on 8/20/2014 8:11:00 AM

Beautiful bronzer... Nothing else compares! Just wish it wasn't so expensive.

on 8/14/2014 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's not as pigmented as I thought but it makes it more natural. I use it for contouring but I don't find it strong enough to make it a dramatic contour. I would recommend it for beginners. This is my favorite product to contour around the frame of my face; it makes me look naturally glowy.

I don't think it's worth $38 but NARS products are overpriced to begin with. It is still a very, very good product regardless.

Despite the shimmer in the product, the shimmer DOES NOT go onto your face. It will not make you look trashy.

MAC NC25 - I think this is one of the best skintones it works on. Very subtle, but enough to make a subtle difference and make the purchase worth it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best bronzer I've ever used by far! Such a beautiful brown with just a hint of sparkle! No red or orange tone perfectly brown! Worth every penny. Gives me that bronzed glow!

Top Rated NARS Products