July 25, 2014 | 1573 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 2 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I liked the smell and the fact that it left my face feeling somewhat fresh. Other than that it didnt do much other than making me break out. To get the bursting beads to open you have to press down quite hard on them. It does smell like dish soap and seems very unnatural. For the price (8 something at walmart) and quality I would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:53:00 PM More reviews by darkriver125

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I bought this because I wanted a good facial scrub to help my mildly acne-prone skin.

This gave me the worst break out I have ever had after one use. So no, I will not be repurchasing this.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/24/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by white4eva

I bought this product as it had good reviews and I liked the packaging with the handy pump.
As much as I wanted to like it however, it left my skin quite dry and made me break out. Also the smell of it reminds me of washing up liquid. I think there are other cleansers out there that are better than this one and sell for the same price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2012 2:10:00 AM More reviews by Librarynut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice scent, leaves skin with a clean, fresh feeling.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by xXVampirePrincessXx

My favorite cleaner is the Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser. It's made to help you wake up in the mornings, because I don't know about you, but when I wake up for school, I am dead tired. I have used it for probably a year or so, and I still love it! I wash my face every morning, then I apply the cleanser to my face, stroking it around my face at least three times, then I rinse it off with cold water. It won't help you wake up if you use warm water. I know that from experience. But when I rinse it off, my face looks smooth and glowy, and I just love it! :D It contains Vitamin C and Ginseng, and also contains these bursting beads inside that burst with energy and vitamins, leaving your skin feeling clean and energized. :) I've also noticed that through the first times that I've used it, it's helped with my acne, so that's a definite plus. It costs around $4-$5 at drugstores. I would definitely give it a try. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by Smont

I love this product! It makes my face feel incredibly smooth and clean afterwards. I also love the little bursting beads in this product. The packaging makes it very convenient. Just a couple pumps and you're good to go! And the smell is a wonderful lemony scent. The price is good too. I got this product at a discount for about $8.
As far as results go this product gets a 5/5. It has drastically improved the smoothness of my skin.
The reason I gave it 4/5 instead of 5/5 is because it is not the most natural product I have ever used. It contains a lot of preservatives, parabens, etc. I love the product though and I hope to find something like it that's a little more natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by Homiekfizzle

I love this product. I've been using it for almost a year. It has kept my skin very clean and breakout free. A little while ago I started thinking that maybe this cleanser was too "young" for me so I strayed and started trying other things. I picked up cetaphil and that was a mistake. My skin freaked out and left me with a face full of acne. A week with this cleanser has helped dramatically to get my skin back to normal. This doesnt dry me out and is gentle enough for everyday use. I use the cleanser so it's not harsh at all. I'd suggest to everyone of all ages. Have repurchased and will continue to do so.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by MacaroonMad

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice fragance to the product, inexpensive too. Comes in small bottles and large, depending on your preference. I bought it to try, being a teenager, and found it ineffective. I have little, invisible spots and this cleanser was unable to shift them. My skin remained spotless but nothing was improved. However, I would recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by pinkgirl17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have used this product for 4 YEARS!! I stopped because my skin got used to it, but could only stay away for so long. I used a couple other ones, but then came back to this in the last month. I used something that caused massive breakouts on my skin, and this has cleared it up. AMAZING stuff, please at least give it a try because I want youto have the success I've had. And I have tried honestly EVERY CLEANSER OUT THERE~ xoxox

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 6:06:00 PM More reviews by SierraCraig

This stuff is amazing it makes my face so smooth I love it!! My friends say that they can tell the difference!!!! This product is amazing!!