July 28, 2014 | 1844 users online

Fragrances - Parfums de Coeur - Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by babydoll67

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this once thinking it was the Juice Bar Cotton Candy, just in a different package. It is made by the same company so I thought it was the same. Wrong. It didn't smell like cotton candy to me at all and didn't last very long on my skin. I wish Juice Bar version was easier to find in stores. I ordered some online the other day. I am way too old to be wearing cotton candy scents, but so what. They make me happy. :)
**************************************************UPDATE**********************
I was in Walgreens at lunch and saw this. Don't ask me why I bought it, but I did. I knew I didn't like this particular scent a while ago, but I am on a cotton candy kick right now. Now I remember why I didn't like it. It smells like plastic cotton candy. It has a very plastic scent that is driving me nuts. This will probably end up on my swap list. I am still a fan of the Juice Bar version.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by mothernature

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this body spray! It's my favorite smell for being casual. Not too heavy, and even though it's sweet, it isn't cloying like a lot of perfumes. I'm not sure what my husband thinks of it, though...I think he likes something more grown-up. It's also cheap enough that sometimes I use it as an air freshener! =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by bisco

I'm addicted to cotton candy things, even the lip balm I'm using is cotton candy flavored at the moment. Heck, it's even my favorite treat to eat. So all in all, I'm big on the cotton candy! I had ran across this spray while eBaying "cotton candy perfume" and thought to bid on it, until I saw the silly price for a Body Fantasy spray. I went to Rite aid today, only to find four Body Fantasy sprays. One, each. So, I snatched this up, since I rarely see Body Fantasy anymore.

Truthfully speaking, Body Fantasy has let me down numerous times. It all started young too, when my mother bought me 'Juice Bar-Gummy Bear' body spray. It's the children version of body fantasy and it was quite popular when I was young. At first I was all googly eyed because who wouldn't want to smell yummy and fresh? But no, I sprayed the body spray and gagged. And it forever sat on my dresser as a child. It was a very bitter scent, to speak nicely.

My second time was some musk/mix bottle my mother put in my stocking, again I found it disgusting. Then, a few years ago I bought "Diva Latina" passion tropical. At first I thought it smelled good, but after awhile it was nauseating and too fruity. My friend still makes fun of the scent today calling it "Dirty Latina" because it smells like cleaner you'd use on a counter or something.

So, I wasn't expecting much with cotton candy. But omg, it smells soo good! It's probably nauseating to most who love mature/cozy scents, but I love how sweet it smells. To me personally, it's pretty close to the damn thing. I don't smell strawberry or anything, just plain ole cotton candy. And in all honesty, I don't think anything will be closer than this. I don't recommend this for those who hate escada, or heavy fruity/sweet scents. (I love escada, etc) and except for Diva Latina that was more cleaner than passion, I usually like the sweet/childish scents, I'd wanna pretend I can eat.

So aside from L.a.m.b's perfume, sensual amber from b&b, and escada (my love!), this might become my new go-to. I wish it had more staying power, but I don't mind re-spraying it. It's not that much money, and it smells yummy.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by joyfirend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

every stripper i know wears this scent! hahaha! it smells like sugar, bubblegum and strawberry milkshake. staying power is good for a body spray. it's girly and fun. not sexy, just a nice sweet candy scent. super cheap! for whatever reason i like the smell of this better than pink sugar.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 3:42:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

i seriously wear this all year long, at least twice a week. i know i am way too old for this stuff but it is a favorite. i get compliments like crazy on it! it is flirty, sexy and fun. perfect for summer, cozy for winter.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2009 6:35:00 PM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Smells more like strawberries to me but if you like Pink Sugar this layers well with it and you won't use up the more expensive perfume so quickly. It's really cheap so if you don't like it then it's a great room freshener!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2009 2:11:00 PM More reviews by aries1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS TOO SWEET AND TOO YOUNG SMELLING FOR ME. I'M 26 AND PERFER MY PINK SUGAR OVER THIS. MY 16 YEAR OLD NEICE WEARS THIS AND IT SMELL FINE ON HER BUT THEN AGAIN SHE'S ONLY 16. IT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH COMPLEXITY FOR ME. THE PRICE IS EXTREMLEY CHEAP WHICH LEADS ME TO BELEIVE THIS IS FOR THE YOUNGER TEENAGE OR TWEEN GIRLS ANYWAYS. IF I WERE YOUNGER I'D DEFIENTLY BUY THIS. I MIGHT WOULD REPURCHASE THIS AGAIN TO WEAR AROUND THE HOUSE SO THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WASTE MY EXPENSIVE PERFUMES BUT DEFIENTLY WOULDN'T BE A SCENT I'D CONSIDER WEARING ALL THE TIME OR TO WORK.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/18/2009 3:02:00 PM More reviews by ChloeHollywood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

WTF? I don't know where you buy your cotton candies lol but mine don't smell like this ! it's JUST STRAWBERRIES !!!! I am so disapointed !!!!!

I am still on the quest to find a TRUE cotton candy sent wich is harder than what I thought !!!

and by the way PINK SUGAR Doesn't smell like cotton candy neither lol !!!!!

CAN someone HELP me ?? !!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by estle

I received this product as a gift. I never really sprayed it on myself, as it's too strong for me and I'll eventually get a headache, but i do use it around the house every once in a long time. Works well in that case.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 1:52:00 PM More reviews by angelakay016

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am way too old to wear this but I love it! I mainly spray it around my apartment and it makes it smell wonderful. I got a little bottle for $1 at Walgreens. Also, if you leave this sitting in your car, it will smell great next time you get in haha. If you like Pink Sugar, you will like this too.