Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Cotton Candy

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/2/2011 6:07:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have been wearing this scent since i was in junior high and im almost 22 now, my Bf back then he is my Hubby now would tell me how good i smelt<3 Whenever i would spray this everyone would say i smelled so good or they would say what is that smell it smells like cotton Candy it smells so good!!!! I still wear it and i still gt the same compliments where ever i go!! This Body spray smells wonderful, to me it smells just like cotton candy!! The Lotion on the other hand is Terrible and smells nothing like Cotton Candy it is a terrible smell, i would just get the perfume b/c the perfume is amazing!!! It smells just like Cotton Candy and the smell stays with you all day!!! just spray a couple sprays and you will smell Like Cotton and Candy ALL DAY LONG!!! it reminds m of the fair. Will buy this the rest of my life lol and hope they never get rid f this!

on 3/2/2011 2:40:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

To me anyway, this doesn't smell much like cotton candy, but it is a sweet, candylike scent. I get comlimented on this by people from all walks of life, men and women both say "Wow, it smells so good in here!" whenever this has been sprayed. The scent is also oddly calming, too - at least to me. :)

on 10/10/2010 8:30:00 PM

I love this! It's a light cotton candy smell & is not overpowering. I'd definitely buy again when I run out.

on 10/10/2010 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Count me in as a grown-up lover of this sweet, light, cotton candy-ish scent. I've been on a body spray kick lately, putting aside some of my more adult, rich, complex scents and craving light fresh ones. I was in the drugstore the other day and came across Parfums De Coeur's new Sexiest Fantasies sprays and found a couple that I adore. Looked them up on MUA and found the cotton candy one had high marks and went back for it. Mmmm, just what I wanted...it's light, fresh, sweet, girly and fun. Reminiscent of Pink Sugar but lighter and more wearable, and it's not cloying like Pink Sugar can be after a while. My two teenage sons ADORE this scent and request it. :) I am a huge fan of PDC, their stuff is high quality, it LASTS on my skin, and it is affordable enough to treat myself to a fun little splurge whenever I want it. Some of their newer ones, the Sexiest Fantaasies, are much deeper and more complex-smelling, not so single-note like many of their offerings. I am in love with Va Va Voom lately, too. Just a terrific, inexpensive, high-quality burst of happiness and yumminess. Kudos to Parfums De Couer, I hope they never go out of business!

on 9/5/2010 7:16:00 PM

I bought this once thinking it was the Juice Bar Cotton Candy, just in a different package. It is made by the same company so I thought it was the same. Wrong. It didn't smell like cotton candy to me at all and didn't last very long on my skin. I wish Juice Bar version was easier to find in stores. I ordered some online the other day. I am way too old to be wearing cotton candy scents, but so what. They make me happy. :)
**************************************************UPDATE**********************
I was in Walgreens at lunch and saw this. Don't ask me why I bought it, but I did. I knew I didn't like this particular scent a while ago, but I am on a cotton candy kick right now. Now I remember why I didn't like it. It smells like plastic cotton candy. It has a very plastic scent that is driving me nuts. This will probably end up on my swap list. I am still a fan of the Juice Bar version.

on 6/14/2010 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I love this body spray! It's my favorite smell for being casual. Not too heavy, and even though it's sweet, it isn't cloying like a lot of perfumes. I'm not sure what my husband thinks of it, though...I think he likes something more grown-up. It's also cheap enough that sometimes I use it as an air freshener! =)

on 3/26/2010 12:40:00 PM

I'm addicted to cotton candy things, even the lip balm I'm using is cotton candy flavored at the moment. Heck, it's even my favorite treat to eat. So all in all, I'm big on the cotton candy! I had ran across this spray while eBaying "cotton candy perfume" and thought to bid on it, until I saw the silly price for a Body Fantasy spray. I went to Rite aid today, only to find four Body Fantasy sprays. One, each. So, I snatched this up, since I rarely see Body Fantasy anymore.

Truthfully speaking, Body Fantasy has let me down numerous times. It all started young too, when my mother bought me 'Juice Bar-Gummy Bear' body spray. It's the children version of body fantasy and it was quite popular when I was young. At first I was all googly eyed because who wouldn't want to smell yummy and fresh? But no, I sprayed the body spray and gagged. And it forever sat on my dresser as a child. It was a very bitter scent, to speak nicely.

My second time was some musk/mix bottle my mother put in my stocking, again I found it disgusting. Then, a few years ago I bought "Diva Latina" passion tropical. At first I thought it smelled good, but after awhile it was nauseating and too fruity. My friend still makes fun of the scent today calling it "Dirty Latina" because it smells like cleaner you'd use on a counter or something.

So, I wasn't expecting much with cotton candy. But omg, it smells soo good! It's probably nauseating to most who love mature/cozy scents, but I love how sweet it smells. To me personally, it's pretty close to the damn thing. I don't smell strawberry or anything, just plain ole cotton candy. And in all honesty, I don't think anything will be closer than this. I don't recommend this for those who hate escada, or heavy fruity/sweet scents. (I love escada, etc) and except for Diva Latina that was more cleaner than passion, I usually like the sweet/childish scents, I'd wanna pretend I can eat.

So aside from L.a.m.b's perfume, sensual amber from b&b, and escada (my love!), this might become my new go-to. I wish it had more staying power, but I don't mind re-spraying it. It's not that much money, and it smells yummy.

on 2/24/2010 12:35:00 AM

every stripper i know wears this scent! hahaha! it smells like sugar, bubblegum and strawberry milkshake. staying power is good for a body spray. it's girly and fun. not sexy, just a nice sweet candy scent. super cheap! for whatever reason i like the smell of this better than pink sugar.

on 1/26/2010 3:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i seriously wear this all year long, at least twice a week. i know i am way too old for this stuff but it is a favorite. i get compliments like crazy on it! it is flirty, sexy and fun. perfect for summer, cozy for winter.

on 9/26/2009 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Smells more like strawberries to me but if you like Pink Sugar this layers well with it and you won't use up the more expensive perfume so quickly. It's really cheap so if you don't like it then it's a great room freshener!

Popular Fragrances