OPI Drip Dry

4.3

Disiloxane (a type of silicone), Dimethicone (another type of silicone), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba seed oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

this product is HG for me. I always do my nails before going to bed, and I don't even mind waiting for them to dry. But I hate getting up in the morning and finding sheet marks all over them. this cut the drying time significantly. And I still alow my nails to dry for about an hour before i go to bed, but when i wake up they are perfect. I haven't noticed the polish chipping any faster but I always change it every 2-3 days anway... will repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

I really adore this product. The price is a little much esp. in Canada it is 17.50 for a 9 ml bottle! However, it does the trick. I love to put it over seche vite another fast dry top coat and within 5 minutes my nails are completely dry! I can do my nails within 10 minutes and go to bed and wake in the morning with flawless nails. Absolutely no smudges! I'm on my second bottle of the drip and I will continue to use it! GREAT PRODUCT a little pricey but worth it. Plus it moisturizes the cuticles...an added bonus =)

If all you want is dry nails quick, but don't care about how long the color lasts this will do. I like this a lot, but find my nails chip within two days when I use this. I haven't been using it with OPI though, so it would probably work better with that.

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I'm impressed! I used this on Suzi Says Feng Shui, the most sticky, gloopy, thick Opi polish I've ever used, and it seems to be working. I used a base coat, two coats of polish, and skipped the top coat because I already feel like I'm wearing wall paint, and just applied the drip dry. It's been about 20 minutes, and I can't say my nails are totally dry, but I'm able to type, move around, and the nail color is staying put, just have a teensy smudge on one tip. If it can dry this horribly thick polish, it will do wonders on regular Opi polish. I'm always messing up one nail after I paint them, this is going to save time and frustration. It feels good too, very soft and it smells good. I read the reviews and saved the cap, thanks for the tip! I will say it's a bit cheesy of Opi to put on the box, "with free dropper!" Like they are going to sell it without a dropper? Total cheese.

Really great product for fast dry nail polish !!!

i really like this stuff alot because it works miracles on drying time for sure. everyone has their own unique, specific, and/or favorite way of using drip dry though.

my tip: the bottle says to wait 60 sec. after you apply your polish and topcoat, but i never follow these instructions on a thicker coat of polish. if you're going to glob on 2 thick coats, wait at least 10-20 minutes or longer just to make sure that they're thoroughly dry after you apply the drip dry. i agree with the reviewer below. it doesn't dry 100%, but damn near close!

Great product. Dries nails almost instantly. Only takes one or two drops per nail. I am on my 2nd bottle and I will never buy any other brand. Cuts my drying time by 80-90%.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Oh, how I just love this product... I'm far to impatient to wait for my polish to dry so this is a total life saver for me. Works brilliantly and does as it promises: it dries polish in just a minute. Easy to use, fairly priced... I love it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

THE BEST we all need this i dont have time to wait for my nails this stuff is the wonderful i cut my drying time in half and my nails dont mess up. i dont have to pu them under a drier anymore. with kids i have no time to let my nails dri anymore. this stuff is a life saver.

Wow, wow, wow. I cannot explain how much I love this product.

You NEED this if you do your nails very often !! I change my tips + toes every few days and this has saved me TONS of time, and the finish is unbeatable. Shrinkage is not a problem with this, nor is fast chipping. It has jojoba oil in it, which is the oil that is most similar to skin's natural sebum, so it just soaks right into your cuticles :) You only need one or two drops on each nail so a little goes a long way... I don't know how I lived without it!

Top Rated OPI Products