April 23, 2014 | 957 users online

Polishes - OPI - Drip Dry

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by cutevwbug

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product. Dries nails almost instantly. Only takes one or two drops per nail. I am on my 2nd bottle and I will never buy any other brand. Cuts my drying time by 80-90%.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 7:46:00 AM More reviews by JunkieXL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh, how I just love this product... I'm far to impatient to wait for my polish to dry so this is a total life saver for me. Works brilliantly and does as it promises: it dries polish in just a minute. Easy to use, fairly priced... I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2010 12:26:00 PM More reviews by utopiasbows

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

THE BEST we all need this i dont have time to wait for my nails this stuff is the wonderful i cut my drying time in half and my nails dont mess up. i dont have to pu them under a drier anymore. with kids i have no time to let my nails dri anymore. this stuff is a life saver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2010 10:33:00 AM More reviews by footballqueen07

Wow, wow, wow. I cannot explain how much I love this product.

You NEED this if you do your nails very often !! I change my tips + toes every few days and this has saved me TONS of time, and the finish is unbeatable. Shrinkage is not a problem with this, nor is fast chipping. It has jojoba oil in it, which is the oil that is most similar to skin's natural sebum, so it just soaks right into your cuticles :) You only need one or two drops on each nail so a little goes a long way... I don't know how I lived without it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by ilovemac03

I think this product is good, and does a pretty good job drying nail polish I don't know how well it works with OPI nail polishes as i haven't tried it yet, I am assuming it does a better job with OPI polishes. It does a fairly good job with other polishes. Only thing that i found was that if you apply a bunch of coats one on top of another and then put the drip dry its more prone to getting imprints on it even after it is dry to touch, but if you put on a coat and then put the drip dry and then apply another coat and continue the process even after top coat it works better in terms of avoiding imprints. Although like the others i agree with the price being a little outrageous for the amount of product you get but it's stil works, i purchased it from a local salon for about $15 after taxes.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 12:33:00 PM More reviews by FridayLong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

It does what it says it will and does it well. I gave it a 3 on pricing because wit a little help from Google and Amazon I found a new 1 oz bottle for $14, about what they're asking at retail for a .3 oz bottle. For heavens sake people, don't buy it at Sephora. I also heard there's a 3 oz size and that's what I'm picking up next time.

Edited to add: That's a 4 oz bottle and I found one priced at $48.76 at mysalonbrand.com. That's $12.19 an ounce + S&H. Can't beat it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2010 3:42:00 AM More reviews by PaigeB143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is for sure a HG nail product. It truly does cut WAY down on your dry time. A bit on the pricey side but really worth it in my book.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2010 4:35:00 AM More reviews by xstephislegend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this product! I mostly use OPI nail polishes which are a little thick and take forever to dry in my opinion, but after using this stuff, my nails dry completely after about 5 minutes. Before buying this, my nails would always smudge without fail, even after waiting over 30 minutes without touching anything but using just 2 drops of this stuff on each nail, I can go about my business because my nails dry super quickly. It's a little pricey but well worth the money. This is definitely a staple item in my collection from now on. If you paint your nails frequently, you NEED this product!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by joymeetsworld

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this stuff is a little expensive, but well worth it. I am very impatient, and this truly does drastically cut on drying time.

Paint your nails, and then apply your top coat as normal. Wait about 60 seconds and apply 1-2 drops of this to each nail. It's moisturizing for your cuticles and really does make your nails dry to the touch pretty quick. Love this stuff, a necessity for me when doing manicures on myself!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by vleemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cannot do my manicure or pedicure without this product!!!!!!!!! It dries nailpolish lightning fast; however, it works even better if I find if I use the OPI top coat over nail colour & under drip dry. If I just apply drip dry on top of nail colour it takes a LOT longer to dry. I go through a bottle of this every 2 months - so it doesn't last extremely long; but it is well worth the price of $28/9ml bottle since it stops me from re-doing my smudged nail - CAUSE I HAVE NO SMUDGES!!!! Oh yeah, I give this to family member & girlfriends for gifts a lot as they love it too since I converted them.