OPI Drip Dry

4.3

Disiloxane (a type of silicone), Dimethicone (another type of silicone), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba seed oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

on 8/11/2010 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I'm impressed! I used this on Suzi Says Feng Shui, the most sticky, gloopy, thick Opi polish I've ever used, and it seems to be working. I used a base coat, two coats of polish, and skipped the top coat because I already feel like I'm wearing wall paint, and just applied the drip dry. It's been about 20 minutes, and I can't say my nails are totally dry, but I'm able to type, move around, and the nail color is staying put, just have a teensy smudge on one tip. If it can dry this horribly thick polish, it will do wonders on regular Opi polish. I'm always messing up one nail after I paint them, this is going to save time and frustration. It feels good too, very soft and it smells good. I read the reviews and saved the cap, thanks for the tip! I will say it's a bit cheesy of Opi to put on the box, "with free dropper!" Like they are going to sell it without a dropper? Total cheese.

on 6/30/2010 1:01:00 PM

Really great product for fast dry nail polish !!!

on 6/6/2010 1:16:00 AM

i really like this stuff alot because it works miracles on drying time for sure. everyone has their own unique, specific, and/or favorite way of using drip dry though.

my tip: the bottle says to wait 60 sec. after you apply your polish and topcoat, but i never follow these instructions on a thicker coat of polish. if you're going to glob on 2 thick coats, wait at least 10-20 minutes or longer just to make sure that they're thoroughly dry after you apply the drip dry. i agree with the reviewer below. it doesn't dry 100%, but damn near close!

on 6/5/2010 6:57:00 PM

Great product. Dries nails almost instantly. Only takes one or two drops per nail. I am on my 2nd bottle and I will never buy any other brand. Cuts my drying time by 80-90%.

on 5/17/2010 7:46:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Oh, how I just love this product... I'm far to impatient to wait for my polish to dry so this is a total life saver for me. Works brilliantly and does as it promises: it dries polish in just a minute. Easy to use, fairly priced... I love it!

on 5/8/2010 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

THE BEST we all need this i dont have time to wait for my nails this stuff is the wonderful i cut my drying time in half and my nails dont mess up. i dont have to pu them under a drier anymore. with kids i have no time to let my nails dri anymore. this stuff is a life saver.

Wow, wow, wow. I cannot explain how much I love this product.

You NEED this if you do your nails very often !! I change my tips + toes every few days and this has saved me TONS of time, and the finish is unbeatable. Shrinkage is not a problem with this, nor is fast chipping. It has jojoba oil in it, which is the oil that is most similar to skin's natural sebum, so it just soaks right into your cuticles :) You only need one or two drops on each nail so a little goes a long way... I don't know how I lived without it!

on 4/13/2010 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I think this product is good, and does a pretty good job drying nail polish I don't know how well it works with OPI nail polishes as i haven't tried it yet, I am assuming it does a better job with OPI polishes. It does a fairly good job with other polishes. Only thing that i found was that if you apply a bunch of coats one on top of another and then put the drip dry its more prone to getting imprints on it even after it is dry to touch, but if you put on a coat and then put the drip dry and then apply another coat and continue the process even after top coat it works better in terms of avoiding imprints. Although like the others i agree with the price being a little outrageous for the amount of product you get but it's stil works, i purchased it from a local salon for about $15 after taxes.

on 3/2/2010 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

It does what it says it will and does it well. I gave it a 3 on pricing because wit a little help from Google and Amazon I found a new 1 oz bottle for $14, about what they're asking at retail for a .3 oz bottle. For heavens sake people, don't buy it at Sephora. I also heard there's a 3 oz size and that's what I'm picking up next time.

Edited to add: That's a 4 oz bottle and I found one priced at $48.76 at mysalonbrand.com. That's $12.19 an ounce + S&H. Can't beat it.

on 2/14/2010 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is for sure a HG nail product. It truly does cut WAY down on your dry time. A bit on the pricey side but really worth it in my book.

Top Rated OPI Products