July 31, 2014 | 1751 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just bought it yesterday and I am so impressed. This is my first liquid eyeliner, plus I don't have a steady hand, so I was worried that I would mess up but the brush is so thin that it is easy to correct any mistakes. A must have for anyone new to liquid eyeliner! However, my eyes have been slightly itchy since I put it on. Hopefully that will change because I love this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have sworn by this product for about 4 years now. I love this product not to mention how dirt cheap this product is. Its really dark and not watery at all. Ive tried other liquid eyeliners/gels and i always end up coming back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great, inexpensive liquid liner. It is highly pigmented and doesn't move once it dries. It has a long, thin brush which is great for creating precise lines. The only complaint I have with it is that it takes a very long time to dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Chelle95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

very strong pigmentation,easy to apply, great cost, worth a try, but it was so liquidy that I had to wait for it to dry and I ended up getting headaches whenever Id wear this :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by bblopez64

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eyeliner. I use it everyday and I consider it to be one of the best and cheapest liquid liners available. The brush is very thin and flexible allowing precise application. It allows you to make your line very thin or you can build up the line as thick as you want. It has excellent staying power and usually lasts the whole day for me (7:00 am - 7:00 pm). The color is black and dries to a matte finish. I have been using this eyeliner for 2 1/2 years now and I will continue to buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Vilicious2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great eyeliner! It dries very fast, it doesn't smudge and it doesn't crease throughout the day like some eyeliners. I love everything about this eyeliner except for the brush. The brush that comes in the eyeliner is very thin, and it's not very easy to work with at first, but as you keep using it of course you get better at. It took me about seven tries until I finally got the hang of it. But I definitely will be buying this eyeliner again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2012 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Jennifeerfb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

i am absolutely in love with this eyeliner.
it's very black.
the only bad thing about this is around 5 hours of putting this on ,is that it starts come off.
i wear this only on my top eye lid with mascara & it gives me and a nice dark look.
i would definitely purchase this again (:

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2012 12:25:00 PM More reviews by sc2944

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

To be completely honest, I didn't even notice the burning sensation until I read some of the reviews on this site. Yes, it does burn once you put it on, but only for about 5 to 10 seconds. It stays put, flawless, and it's the blackest black eyeliner I've used and been completely happy with. Definitely a keeper, definitely a Holy Grail.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i bought this in the dark brown months ago because I wanted to try a liquid eyeliner and didn't want to start off spending too much just in case I didn't like it... well I like it! I did buy another one more expensive (don't remember what it was) but went back to using this... So really good for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by OpinonA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this months ago because I wanted to try a liquid eyeliner and not something real expensive in case I didn't like it... well I liked it, bought something more expensive that I didn't like as much and basically went back to using this... So really good eyeliner for the price!!