October 2, 2014 | 1807 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2012 1:44:00 PM More reviews by xcannibaldollx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Doesn't smuge, or wear off during the day. I can sleep in this and it will still look good in the morning! I also love that it is easy to take off. I don't like having to scrub my face or use special makeup remover to get my makeup off. Sometimes there is a slight irritation on my eyes when using this- it usually goes away after a minute or two. It doesn't cause my eyes to get red or swollen.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by missbeautyqueen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Pros:
- Nice pigmentation
- Lasts a long time
- Easy to find
- Cheap
- No smudging
Cons:
- Brush tip
- Sort of hard to apply
Overall:
I think this is an okay liquid liner. It doesnt smudge once you apply it. It does last and has a nice dark black color. I do wish it had a felt tip instead of the brush tip because i feel the brush tip makes it somewhat hard to apply because the brush tip goes everywhere if youre not careful. I cant say its the worst or the best because it is the first liquid liner i have tried. Therefore i can recommend it but i dont think its an awful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by shley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail liquid liner. I HATED liquid eyeliner until I discovered this stuff. It is seriously so pigmented and lasts all day on me. I do, however, use a primer daily so I don't know how it lasts without one. This is such a user friendly liner. The brush itself allows you to get a very precise line, but you can also build it up to get it very dramatic. Easy to create a wing. Super duper black! Seriously, best product ever. And for $2.99, you can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2012 6:57:00 PM More reviews by valeeeriaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is pretty amazing . The brush is long and skinny and allows you to create a nice thin line or a thicker more dramatic line . There is no smell or itrritation . The color is a nice intense black that dries to a matte finish . I expected this to smudge ( as I do with all eyeliners ) and this did not budge . It did not smudge ir transfer on my very oily eyelids . This is an amazing product and for only $3 ! I will repurchase this and other colors . Great product !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by PrettyGrlB

Completely skeptic turned BELIEVER!!!
This is so good just returned MAC fluid line and purchased this for $2.99. My sister in law uses this and her eyes look amazing and effortless.
The brush is a thin brush but stiffer than a lot of others making the line as thin or thick as desired!
I really love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by mmcclimans1

I have the most annoying oily lids in the world, which make it so hard to find a cheap eyeliner that will stay on throughout the day. I have found in the past that liquid liner works better for me than any cream or gel liners I've tried, only problem is I have such trouble trying to apply liquid eyeliner! This is the first one I've tried that I've been able to get a precise line and doesn't smear everywere while I wait for it to dry! I've been using it for about a month and it always lasts until I take it off! I love how pigmented it is but doesn't ever get flaky.

Bottom line: I think I'm in love, HG eyeliner!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by jptakesdc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just bought it yesterday and I am so impressed. This is my first liquid eyeliner, plus I don't have a steady hand, so I was worried that I would mess up but the brush is so thin that it is easy to correct any mistakes. A must have for anyone new to liquid eyeliner! However, my eyes have been slightly itchy since I put it on. Hopefully that will change because I love this product!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by herngc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sworn by this product for about 4 years now. I love this product not to mention how dirt cheap this product is. Its really dark and not watery at all. Ive tried other liquid eyeliners/gels and i always end up coming back to this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by MissKimKat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great, inexpensive liquid liner. It is highly pigmented and doesn't move once it dries. It has a long, thin brush which is great for creating precise lines. The only complaint I have with it is that it takes a very long time to dry.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:01:00 PM More reviews by Chelle95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

very strong pigmentation,easy to apply, great cost, worth a try, but it was so liquidy that I had to wait for it to dry and I ended up getting headaches whenever Id wear this :(