October 31, 2014 | 1152 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Seannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! I'm a big fan of gold eyeshadow and I have try many different ones and this one is by far my favorite until now. It is simply beautiful. It looks gorgeous all over the lid and I also really like to apply it over lighter coloured eyeshadow with a blending brush to give my look a very soft golden sheen. This is an absolute must in my makeup kit and is one of my holy grail products. The only thing that I do not ie about this eyeshadow is the packaging. I'm simply not a fan of the packaging for urban decay's single eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I got this in the Naked Palette. This is without a doubt my favorite color in the palette. I love it. it the perfect gold color. It isn't too yellow or too sparkly. I use it a couple of times a week. Sometimes I use it alone, other times I use it with other colors in the palette. The shadow is well pigmented and picks up very easily on the brush. Normally, I wouldn't pay $17 for a single eyeshadow. However, now that they have included this color in the Naked 2 palette, I'll probably buy that when the colors in my Naked palette run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Savvy9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have two from different palettes and I've finally decided I don't like it. I want to like it because I think golds look nice on me, but not this one. I also love the way it looks on other people in tutorials. I think it is a finish issue. It's too frosty for me. I'm getting up there in age *ahem* 31 and it leaves my lid looking crepe-y. Not good. I have other golds with satin finishes that look better on my skin... I'm not even that wrinkly yet it just accentuates every line!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by PterodactylStyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a beautiful colour, I'm NC25 with Dark Brown Eyes and It really opens up my eyes and blends so well. It's very pigmented and is a really well-rounded colour, I've used it as a Highlight on my cheeks and it makes my whole face light up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My first and only gold coloured eyeshadow and I love it! Its highly pigmented and with a tiny amount you can create an entire opaque gold eyelid lyk in ads! I luv doing smokey eyes with this and Smog from UD...It really suits brown skin tones (NC 43/ BB Honey) and lasts long even on oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

For people with green eyes, this is the shadow for you.......the light gold color seems to just illuminate mine. This would look good on every eye color, though! I love the texture and the pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by ameresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A gorgeous golden color. Looks good on all skin tones. My favorite color in the Naked Palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by AudgePodgeBup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got Half Baked in my Vegan Palette and I love that palette because all of the colors are made to go together. Half Baked looks beautiful paired with Smog on the outer V and Urb on the inner corner. Really perfect for the upcoming holiday season. I think I will be wearing this look a lot. The color Half Baked is a gorgeous shimmery gold with just a hint of peachy-ness...which I love. It's buttery soft and super pigmented so application is fool proof. It is also a beautiful shade to do a peacock look! Greens, teals, blues, yellows on the inner half of lid with Half Baked in the middle and Smog in the outer V. I love Urban Decay and I can't wait til I can buy another palette. They are definitely fun to collect. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Ruksi

Perfect gold... I have been trying to find this in MAC due to the lack of Urban Decay products in my area but could not find anything similar to the subtle annoyance of the shop assistant. I wanted exactly this which is gold, not yellow and not bronze. Just the perfect, rich, warm, highly pigmented gold that makes your eyes sparkle and gives you that doe-look.
Definitely a repurchase. My favourite Urban Decay eye shadow.
Personal tip: Use it in combination with Homegrown, another great shadow from Urban Decay. It's simply great...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 11:49:00 AM More reviews by AnnieBull

This is a beautiful shimmery gold colour. Its smooth and buttery and just a gorgeous shade. Pigmentation is spectacular and there is no fallout. I recieved this in the naked palette and is my favourite shadow in there by far. A must have shade.