March 2, 2015 | 1756 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by xchavirax

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this shadow in my naked palette. It's also in the naked 2 (but I don't own that one.) It's most definitely the color I use the most in the whole palette. I like it all over the lid by itself, or with a darker color like smog in the crease. I find that the golden color along with the shimmer in this shadow makes my eyes pop like no other. If I run out I will definitely repurchase.

I recommend this mostly for people with brown or green eyes :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 5:18:00 PM More reviews by 3Mookie3

I have this color in my Vegan palette and another palette as well. It's definitely my favorite gold that I've ever used. It's well pigmented, very soft and smooth to apply. It also makes my brown eyes pop. Love this color! And Urban Decay as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

I am horrible at applying eyeshadow, I can never figure out the whole blending thing/using several shades at once, and I only like neutral tones.
I have pale skin & blue eyes. This makes my eyes pop. I use my finger, lightly touch the shadow, and apply it to my lids. Sometimes I apply a bit more. Other times, I take a damp angled brush and use it to line my eyes. It makes them look vivacious, extra blue, and defined, without an obvious made up look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

Very cool, pigmented and super luxurious!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Seannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! I'm a big fan of gold eyeshadow and I have try many different ones and this one is by far my favorite until now. It is simply beautiful. It looks gorgeous all over the lid and I also really like to apply it over lighter coloured eyeshadow with a blending brush to give my look a very soft golden sheen. This is an absolute must in my makeup kit and is one of my holy grail products. The only thing that I do not ie about this eyeshadow is the packaging. I'm simply not a fan of the packaging for urban decay's single eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I got this in the Naked Palette. This is without a doubt my favorite color in the palette. I love it. it the perfect gold color. It isn't too yellow or too sparkly. I use it a couple of times a week. Sometimes I use it alone, other times I use it with other colors in the palette. The shadow is well pigmented and picks up very easily on the brush. Normally, I wouldn't pay $17 for a single eyeshadow. However, now that they have included this color in the Naked 2 palette, I'll probably buy that when the colors in my Naked palette run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Savvy9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have two from different palettes and I've finally decided I don't like it. I want to like it because I think golds look nice on me, but not this one. I also love the way it looks on other people in tutorials. I think it is a finish issue. It's too frosty for me. I'm getting up there in age *ahem* 31 and it leaves my lid looking crepe-y. Not good. I have other golds with satin finishes that look better on my skin... I'm not even that wrinkly yet it just accentuates every line!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by PterodactylStyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a beautiful colour, I'm NC25 with Dark Brown Eyes and It really opens up my eyes and blends so well. It's very pigmented and is a really well-rounded colour, I've used it as a Highlight on my cheeks and it makes my whole face light up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My first and only gold coloured eyeshadow and I love it! Its highly pigmented and with a tiny amount you can create an entire opaque gold eyelid lyk in ads! I luv doing smokey eyes with this and Smog from UD...It really suits brown skin tones (NC 43/ BB Honey) and lasts long even on oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

For people with green eyes, this is the shadow for you.......the light gold color seems to just illuminate mine. This would look good on every eye color, though! I love the texture and the pigmentation.