November 27, 2014 | 1433 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Half Baked Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 3:31:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

I am horrible at applying eyeshadow, I can never figure out the whole blending thing/using several shades at once, and I only like neutral tones.
I have pale skin & blue eyes. This makes my eyes pop. I use my finger, lightly touch the shadow, and apply it to my lids. Sometimes I apply a bit more. Other times, I take a damp angled brush and use it to line my eyes. It makes them look vivacious, extra blue, and defined, without an obvious made up look.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

Very cool, pigmented and super luxurious!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Seannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! I'm a big fan of gold eyeshadow and I have try many different ones and this one is by far my favorite until now. It is simply beautiful. It looks gorgeous all over the lid and I also really like to apply it over lighter coloured eyeshadow with a blending brush to give my look a very soft golden sheen. This is an absolute must in my makeup kit and is one of my holy grail products. The only thing that I do not ie about this eyeshadow is the packaging. I'm simply not a fan of the packaging for urban decay's single eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I got this in the Naked Palette. This is without a doubt my favorite color in the palette. I love it. it the perfect gold color. It isn't too yellow or too sparkly. I use it a couple of times a week. Sometimes I use it alone, other times I use it with other colors in the palette. The shadow is well pigmented and picks up very easily on the brush. Normally, I wouldn't pay $17 for a single eyeshadow. However, now that they have included this color in the Naked 2 palette, I'll probably buy that when the colors in my Naked palette run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Savvy9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have two from different palettes and I've finally decided I don't like it. I want to like it because I think golds look nice on me, but not this one. I also love the way it looks on other people in tutorials. I think it is a finish issue. It's too frosty for me. I'm getting up there in age *ahem* 31 and it leaves my lid looking crepe-y. Not good. I have other golds with satin finishes that look better on my skin... I'm not even that wrinkly yet it just accentuates every line!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by PterodactylStyle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a beautiful colour, I'm NC25 with Dark Brown Eyes and It really opens up my eyes and blends so well. It's very pigmented and is a really well-rounded colour, I've used it as a Highlight on my cheeks and it makes my whole face light up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by anisha12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My first and only gold coloured eyeshadow and I love it! Its highly pigmented and with a tiny amount you can create an entire opaque gold eyelid lyk in ads! I luv doing smokey eyes with this and Smog from UD...It really suits brown skin tones (NC 43/ BB Honey) and lasts long even on oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

For people with green eyes, this is the shadow for you.......the light gold color seems to just illuminate mine. This would look good on every eye color, though! I love the texture and the pigmentation.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 12:57:00 AM More reviews by ameresh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

A gorgeous golden color. Looks good on all skin tones. My favorite color in the Naked Palette.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by AudgePodgeBup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got Half Baked in my Vegan Palette and I love that palette because all of the colors are made to go together. Half Baked looks beautiful paired with Smog on the outer V and Urb on the inner corner. Really perfect for the upcoming holiday season. I think I will be wearing this look a lot. The color Half Baked is a gorgeous shimmery gold with just a hint of peachy-ness...which I love. It's buttery soft and super pigmented so application is fool proof. It is also a beautiful shade to do a peacock look! Greens, teals, blues, yellows on the inner half of lid with Half Baked in the middle and Smog in the outer V. I love Urban Decay and I can't wait til I can buy another palette. They are definitely fun to collect. :)