Olay Active Hydrating Cream - Original

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

water, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, cyclopentasiloxane, stearyl alcohol, isopropyl palmitate, dimethicone, carbomer, PEG-100 stearate, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, DMDM hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, EDTA, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, fragrance, titanium dioxide, red 4.

on 1/1/2011 11:00:00 AM

Many creams tend to break me out because of added fragrance. This is not one of them. This moisturizer kicks any department store cream's butt. It's the perfect amount of moisture for the winter. I doubt I'll be able to use it in the summer during the day, but could work wonders as a night cream.

on 12/30/2010 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a good daily moisturizer for my oily-acne prone face. It moisturizes well without being greasy. I like that it doesn't break me out and it give me enough moisture without the oily look. It's not great on really dry skin but overall I have been sticking to this as my daily moisturizer. I would like if it was in a dispenser than a tub, just for hygienic purposes.

on 12/23/2010 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer i put this on before my makeup

on 12/12/2010 12:20:00 PM

I only object to the name, there is nothing active in it and thats what I like. Its a smooth gel/cream with beautiful rose fragrance. Doesn't break me out, and I am very prone to that. I bought this because it doesnt have any sunscreen or anti-aging or anti-acne ingredients. I needed something like this to use on top of my aha cream and anti-aging serum, neither of which provide enough moisture. This provides me a matte finish, and my skin doesn't grease up after a few hours so I use it under makeup by itself also. I will repurchase this. The smell reminds me of my grandmother,she was beautiful..

on 11/23/2010 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a no-frills moisturizer for my naturally oily, acne-prone skin; I use the 3-step Proactiv system, which works well but leaves my skin a bit dry. Came across this Olay cream and decided to give it a go, and I like it. It doesn't make me break out, and it gives my oily skin a nice matte finish that lasts for longer than I expected (my face is usually shiny by mid-day no matter what I use). Nothing fancy here, no anti-aging or UV-blocking extras - just "does what it says on the can". Moisturizes and leaves skin soft. I've repurchased it twice.

on 11/13/2010 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Wow this product is a shocker, at first i absolutly loved it i thought the smell was great and that it hydrated my skin leaving it soft and radiant, but oh goodness this made my face breakout like crazy, now ive used some high end and low end creams but this is the only cream that has ever made me breakout, once i stopped using it my face cleared right up. will NOT repurchase!

on 9/15/2010 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried other creams but I always come back to this one. The scent is strong but my normally sensitive skin does not get irritated at all. I use it over regenerist serum and my skin stays really soft.

on 9/8/2010 8:43:00 PM

I use this in combination with Olay's Firming Night Cream, and together they ensure that my skin is always soft and hydrated. I really like the consistency of this, as it is thick enough to really moisturize my dry skin, but still light enough to wear during the day and under makeup. It doesn't feel greasy at all, and it's not as expensive as most Olay products.

I have combo oily skin if I use the wrong type of moisturizer my t-zone gets completely oily beyond control. I really like this moisturizer I use it right after I get out the shower & on a clean face before using makeup, it goes on lovely it does feel like it would be oily but as soon as your skin absorbs the product it appears matte. I love using it under my makeup it works wonders for me. I've been using this for about three months no breakouts no reactions I've bought one about every month which isnt that bad since it's only 10 dollars. I've tried almost every drugstore and high end moisturizer for oily skin and none have worked as well as this one I think it might be the fact that it's JUST a moisturizer nothing more, no wrinkle reducers, ance medication, it's JUST a moisturizer. This has become a staple in my makeup kit. Hope this was helpful.

I use this in the morning and it's a nice hydrating cream. It leaves my skin matte so there's no oily or greasy look before putting on makeup. And it provides continous moisture throughout the day so I don't feel like I need to reapply moisturizer. My only beef would be the scent is a little too strong reminds me of baby powder but I can live with that.