February 28, 2015 | 1664 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Viva Glam V

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Sunnydelite62901

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

okay so I finally figured out how to make this work for my NC40-42 skin tone I also wear Bobbi Brown warm natural 4.5 and MUFE 140.
So I use this with the MAC lipliner morning coffee and if I need to keep it from looking to gray pinkish I use Jordona lipliner in baby berry. Gives me a nice creamy pink that flatters my darker yellow skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Farunka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a color that works on almost everybody, wearable for everyday looks. It was the first MAC lipstick that I got, essential for any lipstick collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2012 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclover

This is my absolute favorite lipstick I have been using since I was 16 years old!! Still using it!! Its the best MLBB with a little shimmer :3 The only cons would be the price of the tube of lipstick and the weird smell. I also think I may not re-purchase and buy the Rimmel dupe called Sunset.... It has a weird scent to it...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 7:35:00 PM More reviews by latoyaoneall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so this lipstick is definitely my lips but better...and it's suprising to say that with my fair skin. I put a pic up of what it looks like on me if your super fair and want to know how it will look on you. The only reason I didn't give it 5 lips is because after about an hour or two it gets pretty drying, but the color is totally worth the money. Once I run out of this lipstick, I will buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by malcontent

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This lipstick is the perfect everyday shade for me. I have very fair skin with warm undertones, blue-green eyes, and cool-toned dark brown hair. With my coloring and full lips, it's a hard to find a lipstick shade that provides enough color to keep me from looking washed out yet that isn't overtly sexy or dramatic. This one is ideal. The lipstick is creamy, applies well, and goes with almost any makeup look. It's not matte enough to be drying or slick enough that you have to worry it will wear off in ten minutes. Of all the Viva Glam lipsticks I've tried, this has been the most attractive shade for my coloring, subtle without being too subtle. The packaging is well-designed; I've never had an issue with the lipstick breaking, smearing, or melting. It has a faint, pleasant fragrance. This is one I keep in my purse all the time and default to using again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2012 2:32:00 PM More reviews by DannyMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hey everyone! ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE lipstick for brides. I am BOOKED for weddings, and no matter how many colors I own, I always end up reaching for this. I add some MAC clear gloss over top (if they want) and we're good to go. Perfect everyday color too.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Kooba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this lipstick for every day! The perfect pink, with a hint of shimmer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by violetfairygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My very first MAC lipstick! I bought it because the MUA suggested it when I asked for a nude that would work with my coloring (NC25). While it wasn't the kind of nude I had in mind, it is a lovely neutral MLBB shade that makes my lips look full and lush. You can see large glitter particles in the tube, but they never seem obvious after I've actually applied it. I did knock a point off because the formula tends to dry my lips out, it needs a balm under or a light gloss over top.

I think of it as my "interview" lipstick - not showy or sexy on its own, but a perfect finishing touch for a put-together, professional look. For that reason, I will always have a tube around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ukarmencb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a very good lipstick if you are looking for a natural lip colour. This is the "my lips but better" look with a shine on. In my opinion, Viva Glam V and Viva Glam Cyndi are the best VG lipsticks of all. VG V is even more moisturising than Cyndi and it lasts for ages.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The MAC artist suggested this shade to me when I requested a MLBB shade. I have very pigmented lips so finding a 'natural' looking colour is difficult as everything ends up being intensified. My lips are almost a mauvy-berry colour to start.

Although this shade looks great in the tube, it just doesn't do anything for me unless I tone down my natural lips with foundation. The wear on this goes from 8 am til around 12 noon, and it feels good on my lips, but the colour just doesn't do it for me. I'm a soft summer (think Anjolina or Jennifer Aniston) and I think this WOULD look great on me if my lips were a bit paler.

I love the smell of MAC lippies. Slight vanilla scent.

Back to the drawing board.