November 25, 2014 | 1957 users online

Hair Treatments - Aussie - 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by yukisanto

I bought this online coz I heard good reviews. But alas it was not for my long, dry colored hair which needed moisture. This weighs down my hair and makes it limp. My hair didn't feel conditioned at all despite the smoothness. Towards end of the day, the dry ends started to tangle together. This never happened with the Giovanni Avocado & Olive Oil ultra moist conditioner or with my other conditioners. Looking at the ingredient list, this is just made up of silicones and chemicals. I don't see how that is moisturising for the hair. After one use, I'm totally putting this aside.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by fashionismybesty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product leaves my feelings jumbled. It's great for detangling hair, and leaves it semi-soft. It still leaves my hair with quite a bit of frizz. This product also leaves my hair feeling slightly oily. It's worth the four dollars I spent on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm more than half way through this and its GOOD! Very moisturizing for the price. I ordered this online to try because it does not sell where i live. It smells nice, nothing special, smells like a drugstore conditioner. The packaging is different, but when its nearing its end, its alittle hard to squeeze out. Its good for the price but does not wow me though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

To give you an idea of how damaged my hair is I recently used One N Only Color Fix to strip all the color from my hair. Prior to stripping I had colored my hair with Garnier Nutrisse Deep Burgundy over L'oreal Healthy Shine Mahogany but I have a ton of other colors layered under those (I've been a light caramel, to a medium brown with honey highlights to a dark brown and everything in between in the past year). After stripping my hair I recolored it with Age Beautiful 6V (Light Cool Brown) with 30 developer to cancel all the orange from my hair and then L'oreal Superior Preference 5 Medium Brown (20 Volume developer) to take me to a nice neutral medium brown. So needless to say my hair was dry and fragile.

I applied Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep to my hair after shampooing it, placed a plastic bag and a shower cap over my hair and left this on for 15 minutes before rinsing this. After blow drying my hair feels silky, smooth, my fried ends feel so soft and in better condition than before I stripped my hair. The smell is lovely, like coconuts. Hands down beats the other deep moisturizing conditioners I've purchased from salons and Sally's. If you have over processed, damaged hair that seriously lacks moisture and shine I absolutely recommend this. Just a note that I purchased mine from CVS in Buffalo as I have not been able to find this in Canada.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 4:05:00 PM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Man this smells delicous! Like coconut water, aloe, and flowers! I have long, thick, straight pocahontas hair, this stuff is amazing what it does. It softens my hair, silkens it, shiny....ok its not SO deeep as the name implies but for the price and its not bad but not perfect results, its worth it. I would use this in place of the normal condtioner and using it more often rather than a treatment makes your hair just so awsome. Ok, its almost perfect! Its really good! And the bottle is super easy and nothing gets wasted.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I remember using this product a few years back and honestly, this stuff isn't truly a deeeep conditioner at all! It's loaded with silicones which simply coats the hair, making it feel "soft". This really made no difference on my hair once it was rinsed out. The smell and packaging however is great. But seriously read the ingredients for all this.. It's not really hydrating, just coating. I'll be sticking with my macadamia oil masques.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by vintageloli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great cheap mask for the hair to temporarily add some shine and smoothness to your hair. The smell is pleasant, much like the rest of their line, and it gives results. I use this in between a more expensive mask (love the one by natural macadamia oil). My boyfriends steals it sometimes as well since he's hooked on the Aussie shampoo and conditioners. Container is easy to dispense unlike jar masks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 11:04:00 PM More reviews by fabulyss

This is essentially a band-aid for damaged hair. It's mostly just silicones, so yes it will make your hair smooth and silky, but it does nothing to repair the hair in the long run (it's actually been argued that silicones, over time, dull the hair). I might recommend it if you need a deep conditioner in a pinch (if you're out of town, out of time, and only have access to a drugstore).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by kblimm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to in-shower deep conditioner. I love the bottle; it makes it easier to know when I am running out of the product and need to make a run for some more!! I gave this product to my friends at a "favorite things" party because I am confident enough that they will love it just as much as I do.

I love the smell, and it doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed-down. I basically rub some in my hair, put my hair in a clip while I shave in the shower, and then wash it out when I get done. I find that leaving it in for approx. five minutes does the trick on my dry, wavy hair. It also helps keep my naturally-curly hair under control when I let it air dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by hautiehippie420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

So I've been using Aussie 3-Minute Miracle since I was like, ten. So 15 years? I'm not quite sure how long... but what I do know is that this product has been renamed, redesigned, and reformulated into many varieties over the years and internationally. Right now, in the Americas, there are five 3-Minute Miracle deep conditioning treatments available. 'Moist' (supposedly the "original" but due to the many reformulations of this product, is not actually identical to the original "first" product) which contains aloe and jojoba; 'Smooth' made up of ginseng and olive oil; 'Color' with chamomile and camellia; 'Strong' with lotus flower and silk extract; and 'Shine' containing lemon juice and sweet almond oil. In other countries there are products with these same names, but different ingredients and color of packaging, so reviews can be confusing. The current bottles of these five variations are purple and should say "24 hour" below the title. Now onto the review! I'd like to introduce my favorite 3-Minute "Miracle" treatment by Aussie: the current 'Smooth' formula with ginseng and olive oil, and here's why. :-) I have baby fine hair. Not thinning hair or low-density hair (little number of hairs attached to actual head) but each strand itself is very fine. Part of this is because I'm Caucasian, and another part is because I bleach my hair. To keep my hair healthy, I have to maintain a moisture and protein balance. But many products that I use to reconstruct, repair, or use to retain moisture, leave my hair frizzy, dull, and coarse. Enter Aussie's 'Smooth' 3-Minute "Miracle" treatment. After just one use of this, my hair is no longer in dulled, frizzy, coarsely-textured condition, but transformed into extremely shiny length, and soft ends. My hair looks and feels healthier. I couldn't really ask for much more in a conditioner. The ingredient list is perfect for my hair type. And the price is roughly $2 to $3 dollars. As a product junkie this means my holy grail is DIRT CHEAP and an honest "steal." I will forever repurchase!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No