April 23, 2014 | 923 users online

Scrubs - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Scrub

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2009 5:05:00 AM More reviews by dappledlight

I bought this because I really needed something to wake me up in the mornings (being a grumpy student enduring many a late night). It definitely worked in waking me up, I really like the citrus scent--it's not overpowering, but more refreshing and invigorating. However, the actual scrub and the beads which make up the formula are a little too grainy for me, and while my skin is not particularly sensitive, I felt that they were a little abrasive and unnecessary. They didn't exfoliate really or break down, however I did experience tingling sensations when I used this...not sure if that was good or not.
Used it for about 6 months every other day, didn't see any visible changes in my skin's appearance, but I stuck with it because it didn't make my skin feel too taut or dry afterwards, like some scrubs do (even though I have oily/combination skin? hmm).
I found the price agreeable, but I've since found that for a similar price, Clean & Clear's Daily Pore Cleanser is more effective for me. Also the thing about this type of bottle packaging is that it always seems to accumulate water/grime inside the cap if you leave them in the shower, which is another thing I took into consideration when rating this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2009 9:02:00 PM More reviews by LizAsh84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm not crazy about this. I used up the whole tube because it didn't hurt my skin, but it didn't do anything for it either. I prefer a rougher scrub (like St Ives) and this is just too gentle. I don't feel like it got rid of any dead skin. It does smell nice though.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

this product does an okay job; its not that horrible like other people are saying :P
i mean if your allergic, then yeah.
but the smell isnt horrible like other people have said, well i guess that depends on you.
the only thing i didnt like was that the beads dont pop, they're kind of harsh on your skin =P
and its not supposed to help acne -.-

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by littleyvette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too drying for my skin. I have combo skin. I like the smell but would not buy again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh god this stuff smells awful and makes me sick to smell it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by G3n3c1d3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really liked the smell of this product. I would use this product once in the morning for about a couple of weeks.. just to really test it out, that sort of thing. It did seem to leave my skin feeling really clean.. but once really looking at my face and waiting a bit, made my skin red and itchy. (pretty sure i'm allergic to this b/c of the scent). But like they say, some people tend to get over their allergies to things. Well, not this product. Overall, it made me itch and break out more and left my skin all weird feeling.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2009 5:49:00 PM More reviews by teendian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this scrub every single morning. The smell doesn't wake me up but I like how it's gentle enough for a morning use. It doesn't irritate my acne. However, the expoliation is not good at all. After I use this I see dead skin all over my face. I think this product just softens your skin and when it does all the peeling skin is visible. I save my apricot scrub in ivigorating for the night because at the end of the day I need something that isn't as gentle as the Morning Burst. The morning burst is really cleansing and refreshing. It can be used daily and frequently. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2009 6:01:00 PM More reviews by phantasticxlilly

I bought this product hoping it would wake me up in the morning and cleanse my face. But really all it did was wake me up and it barely did that. This product is terrible and i suggest you do not buy it. i think Neutrogena or is much better in making your skin feel fresh and clean.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/1/2009 10:10:00 PM More reviews by mrsmacdonald

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This face wash did nothing for me. I bought it a while ago and forgot that I had it. I tried it before I tried the stress control wash which was a huge mistake. I'm still looking for a face wash that will work on my super oily acne prone skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Yeah, this is complete rubbish. I used it once, and threw it in the bin. Does absolutely nothing but leave a funny film on my face. Utter useless!