October 24, 2014 | 976 users online

Liquid - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by Outgoing1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my go-to foundation, and I LOVE it! I use the color NUDE, and I wish they made it the salicytic acid for acne free days. You cannot smell the blemish healing formula, and it spreads beautifully! I also wear it over Garnier's BB oil free cream, and people are always commenting on my complection. I've tried expensive brands, but have returned them. This is an amazing foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by rachelmacfarlanexo

I have been using this foundation since 8th grade, now going into 10th grade. I have had acne and acne-prone skin since about 7th grade. I use the shade buff, and it's the perfect match for me. It does oxidize throughout the day which is a very big bummer. It had medium to full coverage, but oil does tend to seep through after a few hours. I have tried revlon colorstay and cover girl 3 in 1 foundation, both broke me out. So until I find a good coverage foundation that doesn't break me out, I will be staying with the almay clear complexions.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:04:00 AM More reviews by emmakrramer

I love it. It blends quite well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I LOVE LOVE love this foundation! I noticed a difference in my skin while using this. it gives great coverage, and helps heal and prevent new blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by amyk99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this foundation a lot :) i got it at a discount booth at a shopping mall for 7AUD. I got the shade Neutral which was a tad bit light for my skin but i can work with it easily with some bronzer. It does highlight dry areas especially around my forehead and nose area because my skin is combination, as it contains salicylic acid and is a matte finish. So make sure to moisturise beforehand!!

When you first apply it, its quite cakey and powdery and not very natural looking. Once it sets although the finish is perfect, its very natural and doesn't look cakey at all, the lasting power is pretty good but since i get a very very oily t-zone i can never find a foundation that keeps my oil at bay 24/7. I use a primer and powder with it too :) great for 7AUD but isnt a miracle product that made me look perfect and blah blah lah but for the price i got it at i would say i'm happy with it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by NotRichEnough

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I asked a friend what she was using that made her skin look so fantastic, and this product was her answer. Of course my skin isn't as nice as hers so it doesn't look as good on me, but it's still a very nice finish. I can't speak to its blemish healing properties since I don't have blemishes. This is a nice alternative to the Revlon Colorstay I wear for its staying power (but its a pain to remove)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

I like the coverage of this foundation but the texture was weird. I could sorta feel it and see it on my skin and it was very thick.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by AmeliaRad

I love this foundation! I got the shade 'Neutral' and it is a perfect match to my skin. I found that this foundation is very lightweight, but still has some coverage. After the foundation set into my skin, I could hardly feel it on. It looked so natural on my skin, and while analyzing my skin up close I didn't notice any cakiness.
I used my hands to apply the foundation, I found this gave a very natural finish.
Even know my skin isn't problem prone, this foundation still worked very well for me, and felt very moisturizing
The packaging I have actually doesn't have a pump, just an open bottle, which is a little inconvenient as the foundation is more on the runny side.
In Australia, I got this in sale at Chemist Warehouse for 7 Dollers, but the receipt states the original price was 10, which is still amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by surintong

I bought this product after looking at the reviews made by others in this website. I got acne-prone skin with quite a lot of acne scars and redness all over my cheeks. However, as I am under medication, my cheeks and my lower jaw are really dry. Therefore I am really unsure about my current skin type.
After seeing that this product is designed for acne-prone skin people, I decided to give it a try. I am living in UK and could only buy this through ebay. It is really cheap, around 6GBP and I chose honey 320 as my shade. It is a bit lighter than my own skin tone, but still suits. The coverage is really good for me after applying 2 layers. Also, it did NOT give a cakey or flaky feel after applying, in which it really impressed me. I bought the max factor 3in1 face infinity a month ago and it is really flaky.
I really love this product and is planning to purchase one more bottle!
But tbh, I dun really like the bottle (u have to pour the foundation liquid out and is hard to control the amount), a squeeze mouth would be much better.
Nevertheless, this is a great product, and I'd recommend to people with oil and acne-prone skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Tash250

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Really one of the best I ever used. Doesn't make my skin oily and even dried out my breakouts.