October 2, 2014 | 1612 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Enchantress Lipglass

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2008 10:06:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

i love this. doesn' t leave my lips dry, gives me perfect amount of color and sheen. The SA recommended me this and its sooo pretty. I think I'm pretty much done with any other lipglosses because everything about MAC lipglasses is perfect for me! I use this with MAC bronzer and blush in sunbasque and i'm set. ah, love

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 6:05:00 PM More reviews by mixtapevanity

This is my HG lipgloss! I swapped for it so it was cheap for me, and I definitely am going to repurchase it. I love the pink shimmer. It looked similar to Prrr when I first saw it but when I tried it on it was so much better, so much less frosty. I really enjoy this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2008 11:24:00 AM More reviews by LizClara

This is a perfect color. Its sort of a heady pink...a pink with some oomph- so its sexy and not cutesy or too girly. I have lip gloss ADD, and this is the only one I have repurchased over and over again. The only drawbacks are that its not moisturizing at all, so when I apply its a two step process (Kiehls lip balm first) and that it can get a little goobery on your lips if they arnt exfoliated. But these are problems in no way unique to this product. I think it would be flattering on a wide range of ppl.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2007 1:06:00 PM More reviews by escebola

Very pretty wearable colour (I like someone's description as caramel peach with pinkish shimmer), for a polished look. The color doesn't show up too much, but as it is a pretty light shade, I prefer it this way. Otherwise, it'd make me look deadly!

It is pretty shiny and about it's lasting power... well it's a gloss, so don't expect it to stay on 6 hours!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2007 11:47:00 PM More reviews by beddheadd

I like this color -- it looks great layered over any of the lipsticks I normally use, or alone. When I wear it to work, I usually pair it with MAC Hover lipliner and it gives me a nice naturally pinky lip look.

My only gripe is that it doesn't last long on dry lips and it doesn't moisturize -- both which are preventable on my end, I am sure, but this product has a habit of sinking into the lines and creating those disgusting "lip googlies" that sit on top of your lips, looking like rubber eraser crumbs settling onto your lips. I would make sure your lips are well hydrated and smooth prior to application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

First off, the tube is cute, with a sort of black lacy lingerie pattern on it, but slimmer than usual, so this gloss is more expensive than the usual lip glasses. That annoys me. But the color is quite pretty: a slightly warm-toned light pink with lots of gold microshimmer that makes the gloss seem much glossier. It doesn't add much color to my lips (which tend to get all pigmented and rosy whenever I put any sort of lip product on them), but makes them look sweet and kissable :) I hope MAC brings this color back in another collection (durn them for their lame LEs!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 10:17:00 PM More reviews by xxbabydollxx

This is my HG lipgloss and lipglass I love most from mac. This is a nice peachy bronze pink shimmer ,its way more unique then I have described. I usually don't really like wearing lipglosses but I wear this whenever im out. This is like a cheaper version of Chanel Glow. I have both and they both look really similar on, but i admit I do like the mac one way more. It's got a really unique irrisidence like a metallic fushia sheen... kinda. I have medium pigmented lips and most glosses sadly do go on practically clear (unless I wear l/s underneath it) but this one shows up quite nicely. i like wearing this alone but I love it more with mac vegas volt! This is a MUST-HAVE lipgloss, seriously! it also stays on pretty nicely for lipgloss and its a bit sticky, which I personally love. I'm practically done with the one I have right now, and I already have a backup!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2007 7:11:00 PM More reviews by shazzer65

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my HG lip gloss. It's the perfect frosty pink/peach shade for my coloring (pale olive skin, dark brown hair and eyes) and looks FANTASTIC when layered over Delish l/s or Pink D'Lush Slimshine.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by priya2006

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm a minority here. I agree that it's a good nudie colour like Prrr but like Prrr I didn't like how it turned out on me [NC-35 studio tech/C40 studio fix/Nc 42 concealer studio finish]. Maybe if I had thicker lips I would've enjoyed the look more. It just looked so bleehhh on me and I think I would've had the same effect with a bonne bell lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2007 5:51:00 PM More reviews by Seymone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love enchantress.. I am NW 50 and this gloss looks beautiful on my lips without a lip liner.