Tweezerman Pointed Slant Tweezers

4.7

on 3/3/2009 8:24:00 AM

When I first purchase them the cost seems a little extravagant, but I have owned my pair for over 5 years, so it's literally pennies a day!!! These tweezers are the bomb! Stay sharp, fantastic at removing hair... even those little stubborn ones, and I can't imagine my life without them.

on 2/27/2009 10:00:00 PM

The only pair of tweezers you'll ever need! I have tried numerous different makes and models of tweezers but Tweezerman tweezers have to be the best by far. I find the pointed slant design works well for getting any ingrown hairs. They grab even the tiniest, wispiest strand of hair. I've had my pair for about two years and they are still as sharp as the first day I bought them.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

the price is kind of steep for these, compared to a lot of the competition on the shelves in walgreens but they are definitely worth it! i have two pairs of these since sharpening is free, it takes about a year for me to find that they need to be sharpened, but i can't stand to not have my tweezers for even a week, so i keep the two pairs and cycle through them, that way only one pair needs sharpened at once. :)

This tweezer is definitely worth the money. They are so sharp and I've had mine for over a year and it has never needed any sharpening (and sharpening is free from Tweezerman - you just have to ship it to them and they'll sharpen them for free). It's so precise and you can really feel the difference that quality makes. I will never go back to any other tweezer. Definitely, definitely worth the money =) I highly highly recommend this!

on 1/21/2009 4:34:00 PM

The best tweezers out there, bar none.

I've had several other drugstore-type brands, which worked o.k. but were nothing like these. I recently found these at my neighborhood Walgreen's and bought two pairs - they get every single hair, on the first try, and like some other reviewers said, they hurt a heck of a lot less than any other brand I've tried.

I have them in pink and in green, which makes them much easier to find in a crunch - I also love the little case they come with - they are super sharp at all times.

Perfect product - highly recommended.

on 1/16/2009 12:44:00 AM

Perfect tweezers, I'm never going to buy any other kind again. They pull out every single hair I try and get at, usually on the first try. The hairs even hurt less when I pull them out with these tweezers.

I got mine in the pink with the crystal at the top from Sephora. Very cute.

You can't go wrong with these. I never knew brands of tweezers could differ so much. High quality and a great investment. They also came with a plastic cap to store the tip in, which is good as they are very sharp.

Don't waste your time or money trying anything different. Just get these ones because you can't go wrong.

on 10/2/2008 7:52:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I got it in bright pink, which is always a plus. I also have had this for over 7 years now and I literally don't know what I would do without it. I use this for everything and anything. Tweezerman offers free lifetime sharpening, which I haven't had to do yet because mines is still as sharp as when I bought it. I want to buy another so I can have one for my purse (yes, thats how obsessed I am) and one for home, but I know that if it wasn't for me wanting another one, I wouldn't have to for a while. DEFINITELY a MUST HAVE!!!

on 7/11/2008 4:21:00 AM

I love these tweezers!! The cost isn't bad if you look at the results. They pick up the smallest of hairs and are easy to use. I've had my pair for a few years now and use them all the time-and they're still sharp.

on 6/17/2008 10:30:00 PM

Best tweezers ever. Picks up every hair.These are better than the mini's and point tweezers. If you have to buy one pair get these!!

on 2/17/2008 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Best tweezers ever!!! It's cheap, easy to use and can grasp even the shortest, finest hairs. Good for maintenance purposes. I'd be lost without mine! No other tweezers can compare, honestly.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools