December 21, 2014 | 1840 users online

Lip Treatments - The Body Shop - Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by lulu1220

actually i like this product
it takes care of my dry lip in winter and fall time very well.
i saw some people didnt like it.
maybe it really depends on ur lip type.
also, the price is really reasonable!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2009 4:51:00 AM More reviews by jotaku

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wanted to like this lip balm.. but I couldn't.
I bought it and hoping this would be a lip balm that actually WORKS for me but before I could see the results the smell was too much for me! It didn't seem so bad when I smelt the product from the tube itself.. but when I applied it, it gave me a headache, honestly.
The smell is sort of medicinal with a small hint of vanilla... but it's something I cant stand! Make sure you check you're fine with the smell to prevent wasting $9AUD =(.

One lipstick is for the packaging, it would have been very convenient. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 9:22:00 PM More reviews by Skylovette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years and I keep repurchasing it after trying other balms. I read a Paula's article that the spf ingredient in this does not protect lips significantly, but hell, a little protection is better than none. This has helped healed badly chapped lips overnight, wind burns, cuts, cold sores - just all of my lip complaints and even without complaints it does its job keeping my lips soft, comfortable and healthy. It also stays on doing its work alot longer than any drugstore balms I've tried. Whenever I feel a little dryness coming on I slap it on. It prevents and it saves! Yeh, its pricing is not what you'd expect for a lip balm, and considering how many price increases I've seen it go through, I still reckon its value for money compared to the other higher end brands that don't give the same results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 9:49:00 PM More reviews by swtie22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a miracle product for my lips. My lips never had a problem with dryness before, but for the past few months I have had chapped, dry, and peeling lips. It just wasn't a pretty sight. I first bought MAC's lip treatment where it seemed to work on my peeling/dry lips initially, however after a few weeks it stopped working. The same applies to the Nivea Lip Balm, it just did not work for my lips, however I read a review on this product and I must say that this truly is a miracle product for anyone who has very dry, chapped, peeling/cracking lips that are kind of painful and irritating since all you see is the cracking skin on your lips. Within the first moment I applied this product on my lips, the peeling and dryness went away almost instantly, I was amazed since nothing else seemed to work. I finally found a treatment for my lips that works! I also do not have to constantly reapply this product, it tends to stick to your lips longer than all the other lip products out there.

The packaging is just like a chapstick tube that you buy from a grocery store. The only downfall about this product is its price. In my opinion, $8 is a little too much to pay for a type of chapstick. The Body Shop is currently having a buy 2 and get 1 free. Although it is an expensive product I am definetly stocking up on this product! Definitely recommned for anyone with dry, chapped, and peeling/cracking lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by bumblebee456

This is my favorite daytime lip treatment. It's waxy so it doesn't wear off easily and it makes my lips feel soft and moisturized. It goes on completely clear, just gives a little bit of a sheen but hardly noticeable. Smells slightly of vanilla. Packaged in a twist-up plastic tube so very practical to pop in a pocket or bag.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Anixiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This is the only lip balm that i can find that keeps my lips smooth and plumped. I bought this when a part of my lip kept cracking, after using this the crack has healed quickly and hasn't reoccurred so far. It doesn't "wash away" after a drink or even a few drinks. I don't have to reapply until several hours later. I can apply loads before going to bed and when I wake up the lips still feel very smooth and protected. The slight vanilla taste is not intrusive. Very good value for $8!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2008 8:15:00 AM More reviews by xXsesorderXx

I bought eye gel from the TBS and the SA persuade me to sign for their membership, before i said no she told me that if i sign the membership ill have 10% for the product ill buy and free vitamin E lip care treatment.
So i gave it a try and its way way much better than my old lip balm.
and so more it has SPF double protection for my cracked lips.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2008 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like to try out different lip balms all the time - i got this one for day to day use. Its nice to apply - smooth & not too greasy.No real taste/smell from it.I always like a tube lip balm too , its cleaner & easier to apply.Your lips do need to be in good condition beforehand or it will show up all the little flakies/bits. I paid 5.99euros here in Ireland.EDIT: im pretty sure this is causing spotds/zits around my mouth as it is clogging the pores along my lip line.Its going in the bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2008 5:22:00 PM More reviews by sorichsopretty

wow, seriously i don't get why everyone is so obsessed with the price. it's not that expensive, i mean $8 is literally nothing... if you compare to the crème de la mer lip balm it's very cheap. anyways even if it were expensive it's totally worth it, it's amazing lip balm and smells great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 10:22:00 AM More reviews by helloraine

Lately i have been getting really dry chappy lips. So I decided to invest in this product because someone recommended it. I just bought it today and i have to say its one of the best lip care treatment i tried so far. It definately treats my chapped lips. Although it's quite expensive its worth it.