February 1, 2015 | 1640 users online

Fragrances - Dior - Hypnotic Poison

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by cocorocha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

booooom!!right in your face,no mercy...
sticky sexy and gourmand almonds in ammaretto liqueur...
amazingly gourmand,soft, maybe a bit over the top, but exquisite winter treat...
sexy to the heaven and back....you can't go unnoticed with this one....

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by flexychesca

A bit on the pricey side but so worth it. Whenever i use this fragrance a lot of people always ask me what it is. It's quite strong but has a really unique scent! Would definitely purchase again!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:48:00 AM More reviews by rorygils

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely perfume, oriental vanilla sweet and creamy. It does smell like rootbeer float in a sophisticated way to me if you know what I mean. The longevity is good even for the edt. It probably not for everyone but if you like yummy oriental vanilla perfume, you should check this one out!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by vaniwanda

One of my favourites perfumes for winter and autumn !!!! I guess that most women know that is a vainilla perfum!! Well I love it! is so femenine, so sweet, so provocative!! You feel like a sex symbol with it :D aahahah. I guess that is for women from around 23 to 65...so abarcative! I just use it for important things, like job, meetings, going to the shopping, is not for a simple walk, or gym.....men will love you!!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2013 8:50:00 PM More reviews by parisbyrum19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, so i've been wearing hypnotic poison since i was 15, i'm 19 now and i still LOVE this fragrance, Everyone who knows me knows hypnotic poison is me and i couldn't agree more! i am in love with this fragrance, it's strong yet subtle, very warm and i get what people say about the root beer smell on first spray, but that literally disappears and the dry down is the most gorgeous warm almond/vanilla, very cozy! I get compliments whenever i wear this and don't usually find myself reapplying as this stuff is so damn strong, i'm definitely one of those people who sprays perfume like's it's going out of fashion, but with this stuff literally less is more and i'm fare skinned so it take's alot for a fragrance to stick, my mother could smell me across the room and i literally sprayed this once when i got out the shower, 'mmmm hypnotic poison' are her words whenever i wear this, with the endless compliments, MONSTER sillage, heavenly scent, this perfume is staying with me forever, its ME!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2013 8:28:00 AM More reviews by aceybabe

I'm with you eletroheart I do not get this fragrance at all. Foolishly I bought this from smelling it from the bottle and it was in a gift pack for Xmas. I wore it for the second time tonight and I couldn't wait to get home and shower. Sweet, cloying and cheap sums it up. I almost felt like standing a little further apart from people at this party it was so hideous. Now even after I've showered I can still smell it. When will it end! Will give this away tomorrow to someone..anyone. Try this in your skin guys and see if you can sit with it for the whole day. Be warned, it's as subtle as a gun and it may just drive you nuts..in a bad way.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Sweetc509

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this perfume. Very seductive !!
I would definitely repurchase this in my entire life!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 9:17:00 AM More reviews by dragana97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this on once at a high end store and initially wasn't expecting much, I didn't find the bottle to be attractive and I just didn't think it would be a fragrance I would like. Once I sprayed it on myself though, I was automatically hypnotised, the smell is so exquisite, for some reason I even felt empowered! I automatically fell in love with it, even the bottle was somehow instantly attractive. I have a hard time finding perfume that I do not get tired of quickly yet the vanilla and the cedar in this just get me every time and make me realise why I love this so much! I prefer to wear this during the night time however I have no reservations about wearing every day, it's one of those perfumes that becomes a signature and you become known for. I also like how it stays on for a long long time, even after I have a shower I can often still smell it on my skin and although it is quite expensive, I would definitely say worth the money considering that I do not need to reapply it throughout the day and the bottle lasts a long time. So so good, go out and get it!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by electroheart

I'm sorry. I can't believe the rave reviews this stuff gets, because honestly, the first time I smelled it, it made me want to barf. Cloying, synthetic, fake vanilla, and, forgive me, a slightly..."unclean" quality. This perfume smells dirty. Got a bottle from a friend who knew nothing of my tastes. Sometimes for sh*ts 'n' gigs I shove the bottle under my nose, inhale, and gag. I never spray it, on my skin or anywhere near me. Bottle is tacky as f*** also.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:49:00 PM More reviews by MariaEffy

My favorite nighttime perfume. It smells like smoke, tobacco, vanilla, musk, leather, a hint of jasmine...overall like danger and mystery. It stays on me for an impressively long time, so I don't have to reapply - very handy, when all I carry is a tiny clutch.