October 25, 2014 | 1130 users online

Concealers - Almay - Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Spot Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
- non comedogenic
- oil free
- available in drugstores
- no SPF to clog pores
- sayliliac acid (1%)
- brings acne to a surface quickly
- no redness after
- $9
- heals hyperpigmentation/scars
Cons:
- dries FAST
- wand applicator/unsanitary
- doesn't completely cover redness
- may dry out skin slightly
- a little too light for my skin

Edit: I like this a lot. I'm actually considering trying the matching foubdation with almost identical ingredients but with only 0.6% acid

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by patty48

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use concealer to hide dark circles and to even out skin tone but what I really needed was a concealer to hide blemishes but also dry them up. This is the only one I could find that would said it could do both. I'm so glad I gave it a try. Easy to use and I do notice a big improvement on how long my blemishes last now. I would definitely recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 10:54:00 AM More reviews by BigBlueEyes32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to concealer. I use it all the time. It really helps to conceal any zits I might have and clears them at the same time, which is fantastic. And even though it's medicated - it's strong but not too drying. I prefer it over some of the other "click" concealers, because even when it's running low you can really get in there with the wand and swipe up what's left on the sides of the container. You really get your moneys worth. Definitely a staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by Cehayi

I love this concealer. It really covers my blemishes really well and doesn't darken during the day. I use it everyday and don't leave with out it. Absolutely in LOVE with this !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by rachel03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to use this a while back, and I don't know why I stopped.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by soonermitzi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff. Creamy, blends easily and conceals well without drying e skin or turning dark throughout the day. And REALLY heals breakouts quickly. I will ALWAYS keep this in my make up bag. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by theravenwine

This stuff WORKS.

I've been having some trouble with acne spots in the recent years and I hate putting concealer/makeup on when I know it will do nothing to help those trouble spots, in fact it will probably make it worse. Then I came across this wonderful product.

I usually apply toner, moisturizer, pimple cream on acne spots, then this concealer on those spots. Then foundation, etc etc. I find that this way works the best. I already got a second tube even though I'm not done on my first. I know this will be a keeper. Oh the wonder of drugstore makeup!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:01:00 AM More reviews by Jessicat114

I really loved the consistency of it and how it blends well.
However, it oxidizes throughout the day and it turns into an orangish color.
The oxidation is clearly visible.
Other than that, it is a decent product.
I mainly use it to cover up my acne scars and some blemishes.
I use my fingertips to pat it in place or blend them out but sometimes I have to reapply it after blending because the product transfers a bit.
Its a good heavy coverage, doesn't look as cakey on my skin, and its highly blendable.
I have repurchased it once but I think I'm going to try the higher end concealers to test the difference.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 4:11:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great product. Very creamy. Didn't make me break out. Would highly recommend

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by abcdefghijkayz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim one day after losing my entire makeup case at a concert and was pleasantly surprised. I accidentally bought the color Medium-Light even though Light would have been better suited for my skin tone but it's easily blendable and worked well enough for me to use until I had the chance to exchange it. It can look a bit cakey if you apply too much but that's a given for any product. This concealer covers up my acne scars and dark under-eyes well enough. The most important thing is that it doesn't make me break out like other products I've used in the past have! I always moisturize before using this because if I don't, it can make the dry patches on my face look flakey but after hours, this product is still (for the most part) intact on my oily t-zone.