Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 7/22/2009 7:37:00 AM

Okay, it is true. This:

1. Does not cover THAT completely.
2. Is not that cheap if you live in Australia (this cost me $25 Australian + shipping)
3. Can cake around eyes if you don't use primer (use primer trust me) and if you don't blend.
4. Has an ashy undertone for Asian skin (NC 25-30 and I use Beige)

BUT has super fantasic consistency, blends well, covers well, has SPF and is a lot cheaper than loads of luxury brands out there.

I have only used this for 2 weeks and ordered another 3 off ebay as backup!! I adore this product. Thank you to all the recommendations out there

on 7/10/2009 2:09:00 PM

Everytime I find a concealer that I like and works well, it fails me.
I hope this one doesn't because I love everything about it. It really goes on smoothly, does not get cakey and a little goes a long way.
I love that it's in a tube because the last one I tried was a wand-type applicator, which was goopy and the one before that was in a pan, not too sanitary.
I use a lot of Exuviance products, they're all great and this is another one to add to my list of favorites.

on 3/26/2009 11:25:00 PM

Coverblend concealer is my HG concealer! It covers amazingly without looking cakey. I have dark spots from previous break outs, but it covers them flawlessly. The conceal blends into your skin while covering blemishes or spots you don't want shown. And a little goes a long way! Highly recommended!

on 2/26/2009 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

My sister has been using this concealer for years and has been able to achieve a flawless look with it so recently I decided to buy it also. It does a great job covering my old acne scars and other flaws but I have to admit that it is a bit thick and can look cakey. Its a good idea to moisturize well before using this. Overall, I really like this concealer.

on 2/15/2009 4:50:00 PM

This concealer goes on thick, so you have to be careful not to use too much. Although I moisturize the area around my eyes before applying concealer, I've found that this concealer is too dry and cakey for the eye area. Also, even though it's thick, it doesn't really cover under eye circles very well. I would recommend it, however, for other areas of the face where you have discoloration or spots - just be sure to get the correct shade. I use this concealer almost every day, and I have yet to use up an entire tube - it lasts forever!

on 1/15/2009 6:40:00 PM

I have tried many, many concealers and have previously reviewed Mary Kay which is quite good. THIS concealer, however, is more opaque and covers much better. It's hard to find but it is excellent. Moisturize first and then apply very little because it goes a long way. This stuff is GOOOOOOD!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a bit of an odd concealer and takes some getting used to. the trick is to apply it in LAYERS. Just like mascara, let one coat dry before applying the others. One thin coat at a time. And another word of advice DO NOT USE UNDER EYES! This will crease like no tomorrow. I don't think I would ever purchase this again because 1.) its hard to find, 2.) Expensive 3.) Hard to match same shade. 4.) Cakes up if not used correctly and will defiantly crease if used under your eyes. Also the packaging is kind of of looks like it should be hemorrhoid cream or something and is not appealing as a face cosmetic. Do not use if you have dry skin or have any raised bumps you want to cover.

on 1/11/2009 11:43:00 AM

Love this concealer....it covers all of red marks..you can apply it under foundation and it stays put, unlike others which smudge when you apply the foundation..great selection of colors too..

on 12/6/2008 11:44:00 PM

Ok.. why is it every time i try an item that has great reviews, i end up hating it!!!!!!!!!!!!! this concealer SUCKED BIG TIME!!! ( i used it on a few blemished and the redness around my nose) When its first applied it doesnt look bad..but an hr later.. GROSSSS!! very dry and cakey , and shows every line and pore!!! and it also dried to a nasty grayish color....!! I think from now on, im going to try the products with the WORST reviews because ill probably have better luck with that and actually like it!!!!!!!!!! WORSE CONCEALER

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I love this concealer! Its perfect for my dark circles. I've tried many many many concealers, and most of them will either look too light or too dark, but the beige matches my skin perfectly. I only use one drop to cover the dark circles for both of my eyes, and then some! It lasts me a very long time. I work at PureBeauty Store and Salon, and we had a Exuviance spokes person, and he told us that this concealer is sweat proof. And so far, so good. It lasts me the whole day. It even looks good in pictures. I looked like a inverted raccoon (with white circles around my eyes), but this blended with my skin and looks flawless. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS!!!

Top Rated Exuviance Products