Exuviance CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer

4.2

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Other Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Gluconolactone, Sodium Chloride, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Behenoyl Stearic Acid, Arginine, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Ascorbyl (Vitamin C) Palmitate, Retinyl (Vitamin A) Palmitate, Phospholipids, Methicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Polyacrylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin.

on 11/2/2009 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been searching all my life (24 yrs...lol)... for the PERFECT concealer ... and this is it!

I have this concealer in "beige" and I have been using it daily. It doesn't crease (I have fine lines), it covers dark circles, and it goes on super smooth. I am Asian and have a yellow undertones, so this concealer is perfect for me because it doesn't make me look pink. I have tried MU Forever's new HG concealer, and this one wins HANDS DOWN!

It is a pretty good price - compared to MAC and Makeup Forever concealers. So I will definitely be buying this again. This is definitely my HG concealer and I will be using this for the rest of my life :)

on 10/28/2009 12:35:00 AM

I would highly recommend this concealer. Having tried many - in all price ranges - I always default to this one in the end. The consistency is excellent and it lasts all day long. Most importantly it COVERS without looking caked on or artificial. I think it is hard to find a concealer that stays on and looks natural but this one does.

on 8/21/2009 10:02:00 PM

I have been using powdered mineral concealer happily for YEARS, beneath my eyes and on blemishes. I perfected a technique and got complete coverage - coverage that no liquid or cream concealer could match. Then I turned 51. Now I have crepey skin along with the always-present dark deep Vs under my eyes. The allergies that I've suffered this summer have taken a serious toll on my undereye skin as well (I rub them like mad! This makes the skin dry, raw, and very creased). While I still love my Earthen Glow concealer in peachy "Patsy" over Joppa Concealer Base, the makeup addict in me started looking into cream concealers. In July I found 2 tubes of Coverblend in "Light" at CVS, clearanced at $4.99 each. Never heard of the product before. But I read the ingredients and, on impulse, I bought them. It took me some time to become comfortable applying a cream concealer and I'd play with it only on the weekends. Finally, I became confident with the product, and now COMPLETE coverage and smooth-looking skin beneath my eyes is just a few fluffs away! I use one of my Bare Escentuals Soft Focus Eye brushes (see my review) - just like the other one that I use when applying damp mineral concealer under my eyes - and it works best on clean skin; no primer, no moisturizer. I squirt a bit on the back of my hand, press my brush into the product, and sweep UPWARDS in a V, starting at the lowest part of my undereye. I include the area against my nose and under the outer corner of my eyes, blending from my eye towards the outer tip of my brow and onto the highest part of my cheekbones to lift my eyes. A few dabs of the brush, then I pat it all with my fingertip. PERFECTION! It lasts all day, no creasing whatsoever, no fading, my crepey skin looks much smoother and the darkness is GONE, completely covered and blended away. I very lightly pat the area with some silica powder before I apply my mineral makeup onto my face, and it all blends in beautifully. I still use dampened mineral concealer on blemishes, but have used Coverblend under my eyes nearly all summer. I find that "Light" is a peachy shade on me, and if I don't thoroughly wash my hand before I leave the house I have a peachy patch that lasts all day long! (I work at the public library and wash my hands approx.15 times a day!) The staying power is remarkable. I LOVE this product!!! CVS no longer carries it, but you can buy it at Ulta and Dermstore.com. The latter has a 100% Color Guarantee so you can order confidently. Do try it!

on 7/22/2009 7:37:00 AM

Okay, it is true. This:

1. Does not cover THAT completely.
2. Is not that cheap if you live in Australia (this cost me $25 Australian + shipping)
3. Can cake around eyes if you don't use primer (use primer trust me) and if you don't blend.
4. Has an ashy undertone for Asian skin (NC 25-30 and I use Beige)

BUT has super fantasic consistency, blends well, covers well, has SPF and is a lot cheaper than loads of luxury brands out there.

I have only used this for 2 weeks and ordered another 3 off ebay as backup!! I adore this product. Thank you to all the recommendations out there

on 7/10/2009 2:09:00 PM

Everytime I find a concealer that I like and works well, it fails me.
I hope this one doesn't because I love everything about it. It really goes on smoothly, does not get cakey and a little goes a long way.
I love that it's in a tube because the last one I tried was a wand-type applicator, which was goopy and the one before that was in a pan, not too sanitary.
I use a lot of Exuviance products, they're all great and this is another one to add to my list of favorites.

on 3/26/2009 11:25:00 PM

Coverblend concealer is my HG concealer! It covers amazingly without looking cakey. I have dark spots from previous break outs, but it covers them flawlessly. The conceal blends into your skin while covering blemishes or spots you don't want shown. And a little goes a long way! Highly recommended!

on 2/26/2009 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

My sister has been using this concealer for years and has been able to achieve a flawless look with it so recently I decided to buy it also. It does a great job covering my old acne scars and other flaws but I have to admit that it is a bit thick and can look cakey. Its a good idea to moisturize well before using this. Overall, I really like this concealer.

on 2/15/2009 4:50:00 PM

This concealer goes on thick, so you have to be careful not to use too much. Although I moisturize the area around my eyes before applying concealer, I've found that this concealer is too dry and cakey for the eye area. Also, even though it's thick, it doesn't really cover under eye circles very well. I would recommend it, however, for other areas of the face where you have discoloration or spots - just be sure to get the correct shade. I use this concealer almost every day, and I have yet to use up an entire tube - it lasts forever!

on 1/15/2009 6:40:00 PM

I have tried many, many concealers and have previously reviewed Mary Kay which is quite good. THIS concealer, however, is more opaque and covers much better. It's hard to find but it is excellent. Moisturize first and then apply very little because it goes a long way. This stuff is GOOOOOOD!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a bit of an odd concealer and takes some getting used to. the trick is to apply it in LAYERS. Just like mascara, let one coat dry before applying the others. One thin coat at a time. And another word of advice DO NOT USE UNDER EYES! This will crease like no tomorrow. I don't think I would ever purchase this again because 1.) its hard to find, 2.) Expensive 3.) Hard to match same shade. 4.) Cakes up if not used correctly and will defiantly crease if used under your eyes. Also the packaging is kind of of looks like it should be hemorrhoid cream or something and is not appealing as a face cosmetic. Do not use if you have dry skin or have any raised bumps you want to cover.

Top Rated Exuviance Products