October 25, 2014 | 1710 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - 5th Avenue

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2009 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Dmarie1

This is really a nice fragrance it is classy and smells expensive but it is reasonably priced at Tj Maxx a 4.2 oz costs 20 dollars! So cheap for a huge bottle I really like this purchase because the size is big and it is a pretty slender classy looking bottle! This is my Chanel because Chanel is too expensive and I could buy it but I'd rather buy a bunch of perfumes for the price of one bottle of Chanel! I like variety and I like to try new scents and I like this one it smells sweet creamy and vanilla with alot of lilac in it and I think lilacs smell so good! Well all in all this will be one perfume that I would always like to have on my dresser it is so affordable and smells so good and lasts too!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Dominoangel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this, I don't wear it a much as I used to, but it smells very good on me. Sweet, rich, floral, I like it and so do most people who smell it on me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 3:18:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Charming scent, light and easy to wear, but not my cup of tea... I generally got very bored with florals:-(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 3:23:00 AM More reviews by BoxOfRocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice floral fragrance. To me, it conjures the "strong, capable, but feminine business woman" aura. A daytime fragrance for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ruqayya33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've loved this scent, since childhood. It was one of my Mom's signature scents.... I recently saw a (4.2 oz) bottle a TJ Maxx, for $20 and couldn't leave the store without it. (LOL) I'm glad I bought it! It's a very sophisticated and classic scent. I can smell soft green exotic florals as well as amber, musk, sandalwood and vanilla, on my skin. Goes on a bit strong, but dries down more softly, within 30 minutes. Lasts all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Fantomia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A charming and refreshing - almost minty - floral. Light & easy to wear and stay true, doesn’t dry down to anything musty or cloying.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by KMM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smelled VERY strong going on but faded nicely to a flowery/powder scent.Staying power is horrible though.Smells good for as long as it lasts I guess

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2008 2:20:00 AM More reviews by jin1022000

yes, this might not be a "VERY SPECIAL SCENT", but I find most ppl luv it! When I wear 5th Ave. out, everybody would comment on my perfume (boys and gals). If you want ppl to notice that you "SMELL NICE", get it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cadriani

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to own this fragrance exclusively in High School not so much because I liked it so much but because this was a gift. Perfume used to be so expensive and I couldn't afford to buy by my own.
I still have about 10 ml of this left in the bottle. Since it changes smell a bit and considering my current massive fragrance collection (25+) I cannot bring myself to use this up. So I use it as a room spray.
However, my husband upon smelling this just loved it ! He never even commented on my No 5, Coco or Guerlains. But THIS..... God, how come ? It is a mystery to me. So I buy another 125 ml for AUD20 EDP (yes, it is really cheap now) from the drug store and use it at night for his sake.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mariechaton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like the scent alot, but what puts me over the top is how many compliments I get from guys! "Wow, you smell great." Guys I don't know will say it to me as I walk around campus!!!