August 22, 2014 | 1286 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - 5th Avenue

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 3:18:00 AM More reviews by winterfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Charming scent, light and easy to wear, but not my cup of tea... I generally got very bored with florals:-(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2008 3:23:00 AM More reviews by BoxOfRocks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very nice floral fragrance. To me, it conjures the "strong, capable, but feminine business woman" aura. A daytime fragrance for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ruqayya33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've loved this scent, since childhood. It was one of my Mom's signature scents.... I recently saw a (4.2 oz) bottle a TJ Maxx, for $20 and couldn't leave the store without it. (LOL) I'm glad I bought it! It's a very sophisticated and classic scent. I can smell soft green exotic florals as well as amber, musk, sandalwood and vanilla, on my skin. Goes on a bit strong, but dries down more softly, within 30 minutes. Lasts all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2008 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Fantomia

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A charming and refreshing - almost minty - floral. Light & easy to wear and stay true, doesn’t dry down to anything musty or cloying.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2008 3:51:00 PM More reviews by KMM

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smelled VERY strong going on but faded nicely to a flowery/powder scent.Staying power is horrible though.Smells good for as long as it lasts I guess

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2008 2:20:00 AM More reviews by jin1022000

yes, this might not be a "VERY SPECIAL SCENT", but I find most ppl luv it! When I wear 5th Ave. out, everybody would comment on my perfume (boys and gals). If you want ppl to notice that you "SMELL NICE", get it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cadriani

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to own this fragrance exclusively in High School not so much because I liked it so much but because this was a gift. Perfume used to be so expensive and I couldn't afford to buy by my own.
I still have about 10 ml of this left in the bottle. Since it changes smell a bit and considering my current massive fragrance collection (25+) I cannot bring myself to use this up. So I use it as a room spray.
However, my husband upon smelling this just loved it ! He never even commented on my No 5, Coco or Guerlains. But THIS..... God, how come ? It is a mystery to me. So I buy another 125 ml for AUD20 EDP (yes, it is really cheap now) from the drug store and use it at night for his sake.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 8:33:00 PM More reviews by mariechaton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Like the scent alot, but what puts me over the top is how many compliments I get from guys! "Wow, you smell great." Guys I don't know will say it to me as I walk around campus!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A pleasant surprise - it's a green/white floral and nicely done. Not sure of the notes, it's an early-summer dry floral, not exactly crisp, not sharp but not soft either... it's... bright! Yes. 5th Avenue has an obliging kind of versatility about it, it could easily segue into evening in a pinch. A safe yet sparkling floral, I find that this is one of the better EA scents I have tried. It's ladylike, pretty and friendly and seems to have decent staying power. It's not stunning or ground-breaking but there's nothing at all bad about it either. I'd buy a wee bottle, or it would be a welcome gift that I would actually wear. Widely available and most certainly worth a try. An enthusiastic 3&1/2 lip.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2007 1:02:00 AM More reviews by thatgirlangie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my signature fragrance and has been for years. The scent is very classy and fresh--and also very feminine. This perfume stays on my skin and clothes really well. My husband likes the way this perfume smells on me--not too overpowering. Definite repurchase, but I usually get a gift set every Christmas. ;)