NYX Slim Eye Pencil - 901 Black

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/14/2010 7:40:00 PM

This is such a great eyeliner - not to mention its dirt cheap! i have oily lids and usually even my eyeshadow ended up under my eyes (before i discovered UDPP of course). This stayed on all day and even through a bonfire that had me constantly rubbing at my eyes!

on 5/2/2010 6:01:00 PM

This is the best eyeliner, and it's even better that it's $0.99. It's very dark black and bold. Of course it smudges a little through out the day, but what eyeliner doesn't? I love it.

on 2/22/2010 6:49:00 PM

Definitely my favorite black eyeliner of all time! It goes on nice and smooth and lasts through out the entire day. I apply it once every morning on my waterline and it makes my eyes pop! I reccommend trying this liner.

Yes soft, very nice basic black eye pencil.

on 1/17/2010 7:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

boo for smudgin =(

on 12/29/2009 5:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Hated this. Did not work for me at all. Hate the feeling, it tugs on your eyes. Doesn't last long, easily smuges and it does a bad job at lining my water liner. To top it off the liner got stuck and won't even come up anymore, so not completely useless. Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't like this product, but it did NOT work for me.

on 12/13/2009 10:02:00 PM

I really like this. It's very smooth and creamy, is well-pigmented, smudges out beautifully, works well on the waterline, and is inexpensive. I agree with other reviewers that it isn't particularly long-lasting (it will last for several hours, but not all day), but I like every other aspect of it so much that I don't mind re-applying it every once in awhile. I'll definitely keep buying this.

on 12/13/2009 12:28:00 AM

Love this eyeliner. Very creamy formula. Works really well for the water line. This has to be my favorite pencil liner!

on 10/11/2009 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I do not like this at all. Yes, it is cheap, but I think eyeliner is worth investing in. It tugs on the very delicate skin around my eyes and it smudges like crazy. It runs into my eyes very easily, making my eyes all red and painful. Never again.

on 9/26/2009 2:55:00 AM

I was actually quite impressed with how smooth this eye pencil was considering it is so cheap! It is very pigmented and easy to blend if you plan to smudge it out. Definitely one of the better drugstore eyeliners in this price range. I also picked up a dark brown and pearly white one. I did find it to fade about 4 to 5 hours later (i have oily lids). Overall, best drugstore non mechanical eyeliner.