April 17, 2014 | 925 users online

Eyeliner - NYX - Slim Eye Pencil - 901 Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by RhinestoneBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Yes soft, very nice basic black eye pencil.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2010 7:19:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

boo for smudgin =(

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2009 5:39:00 PM More reviews by makamac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hated this. Did not work for me at all. Hate the feeling, it tugs on your eyes. Doesn't last long, easily smuges and it does a bad job at lining my water liner. To top it off the liner got stuck and won't even come up anymore, so not completely useless. Maybe I'm the only one who doesn't like this product, but it did NOT work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 10:02:00 PM More reviews by megathon

I really like this. It's very smooth and creamy, is well-pigmented, smudges out beautifully, works well on the waterline, and is inexpensive. I agree with other reviewers that it isn't particularly long-lasting (it will last for several hours, but not all day), but I like every other aspect of it so much that I don't mind re-applying it every once in awhile. I'll definitely keep buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2009 12:28:00 AM More reviews by zunaira

Love this eyeliner. Very creamy formula. Works really well for the water line. This has to be my favorite pencil liner!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/11/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by laughitoff123

I do not like this at all. Yes, it is cheap, but I think eyeliner is worth investing in. It tugs on the very delicate skin around my eyes and it smudges like crazy. It runs into my eyes very easily, making my eyes all red and painful. Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2009 2:55:00 AM More reviews by MissTdub

I was actually quite impressed with how smooth this eye pencil was considering it is so cheap! It is very pigmented and easy to blend if you plan to smudge it out. Definitely one of the better drugstore eyeliners in this price range. I also picked up a dark brown and pearly white one. I did find it to fade about 4 to 5 hours later (i have oily lids). Overall, best drugstore non mechanical eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 8:07:00 PM More reviews by miserlymom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was my second NYX brand liner I purchased and really enjoy it. I have black liners in several different drugstore brands and high end brands. I tend to grab for my NYX one quite frequently even with all the others mixed in. I didn't give it a 5, though, because its staying power could be better. It doesn't fad overly quickly, but it also doesn't stay bold and vibrant after a handful of hours. I think it would be perfect if it were a transfer-proof, waterproof liner. HINT HINT NYX! haha! Will I purchase again? Sure will... its too good of a liner with too good a price not to.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/11/2009 5:39:00 AM More reviews by KuteKora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I brought this on Cherryculture.com when NYX was having 50% off sale.

PRO:
This black pencil eye pencil goes on incredibly smooth!
The color is a very deep dark black.
The texture is very creamy, almost as much as the jumbo NYX pencils.
The packaging is SO cute!

CON:
Long lasting color but the texture smudges fast (due to creaminess) quite a lot.
I like sharp bottom liner so I would rock this with a smokey eye instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2009 4:34:00 PM More reviews by mokutou

Picked this up at Ulta, because I love the NYX line and I'm always looking for a good black pencil liner. I was very pleased with this purchase. It smudges well with a proper smudging brush and stays pretty well. It's not too hard and lines my waterline nicely. Would purchase again.