April 18, 2014 | 1227 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Ultra Pearl Mania

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Amykakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have these in 6 different colors and WOW, they are awesome! And for a $1.50 a piece, seriously?? I can't believe the quality you get from NYX products how inexpensive they are! These pearl mania pigments are so pretty and the colors really pop when you put them on! You get so much product for the price too. I actually like these a lot more than my MAC pigments, they go on smoother, they are more pigmented and seems to be less messy! But like many others have said the tiny bottle it comes in isn't very convenient because you can't fit a brush in there so you are going to have to dump them into a 5 gm jar, not a big deal though. I love them, I plan on getting more colors but it isn't easy because I have to order them online because where I live the stores don't sell them. But I would definitely recommend these, they are such a great alternative to spending about 10 times more for other products that IMO work just as good (or not as good)!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 4:01:00 PM More reviews by saijen22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very messy eyeshadow, in order for me to keep using this, I will definitely put them in a better container. Still I like the colors because their very pigmented, I just wish I didn't waste so much trying to use it the first time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by sgbabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

These little things are amazing! So much product and color packed into a tiny little tube! AND it's so cheap! The only thing that I dislike about these little guys, is that my makeup application process gets messy--> the loose shadow falls everywhere, on my counter, my hands and all over my face! So watch out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by VegasGirlatHeart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I bought 10 of the colors..they're all beautiful colors..and the pigmentation for the price is good. I bought mine from MsCuppyCakes.com. That's where I was able to find them the cheapest, $0.95/ea. The only thing about the product, which I have heard many many..many times over, is the packaging. They're super cute on the outside, but when you want to use them, you can't. The opening is tini-tiny. There is no brush that will fit into the opening without ruining the brush some how..or getting WAY to much product on the brush.

I was going to buy a bunch of 5g jars to depot them. However there are more than 5grams in the container. I have recently bought a bunch of 10g jars from Coastal Scents. I'm looking forward to depotting the eyeshadows and actually using them.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 1:09:00 AM More reviews by sylvialeexD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE these pigments. I bought all 30 colors from Cherry Culture when NYX was having their 50% off sale. With the primer, the staying power is awesome. The colors are absolutely vibrant. I used to have a little difficulty with the fallout, but every since I put Soft Ochre paint pot on top of my e/s primer, the fallout has been pretty minimal. I actually pressed all of them as well and I STILL have about 2/3 - 1/2 left in the tiny jars. For the price, these are absolutely amazing. The packaging is something NYX definitely needs to fix, but you can always buy some bead/jewelry storage bins from a craft store for less than $5.00. I absolutely would buy these again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Intyale

HG product for sure. You get so much pigment for such a redonkulous price. They go on so smoothly, blend beautifully, shimmer without looking cheap, and a little goes a long way. I have "high-end" eyeshadows that don't hold a candle to these little boos. There's currently 30 colours to choose from, and are $2 USD a pop. (But, with a bit a searching, you can find them online for half that.)

Now, all NYX has to do is fix the packaging. =)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2009 12:46:00 AM More reviews by kimmygarcia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these pigments. I bought a few to try them out and the colors were so beautiful and vibrant. I cant wait to get them all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by TeenBeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went to Walmart to get the Craft Mates 'Locking Caddy' which has 14 compartments that flcutiepye mentioned in her review. I also looked for these there but didn't find any makeup from NYX there. I haven't looked at Ulta for these yet, but I found some shades at a local Asian accessory store for $1.50. I bought Mink (golden beige) & Mocha (light taupe brown).

I emptied the pigments into the container & I wanted to see if the Craft Mates would hold them so I turned them upside down, then upright again & SOME PIGMENT LEAKED OUT THE SIDES & INTO THE COMPARTMENTS NEXT TO IT!! So, I'm not recommending the container (unless you're super careful & never drop it or turn it upside down)... maybe little jars would work better.

********EDIT**********
Bought the whole lot of 24 shades on ebay (for $25 shipped) & I also bought these jars w/ sifters & they are PERFECT (plus this seller rocks! free shipping & received in 2 days!):

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2009 8:46:00 PM More reviews by tangerinetomato

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

These are fabulous, I have about 7 of them stored in a pill box because the packaging sucks so much. The price is sooo cheap which is good because I rarely use pigments, and I rarely use the same color twice....so I don't want to pay $20 for some bright green shadow I'll use like 3 times just for fun. They're great just to have to play with. They're sooo bright and pigmented, but kinda hard to use sometimes because they're so dusty and you get lots of fall out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 2:51:00 AM More reviews by vixen503

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought Grass, Jade, and Yellow. (along with others, which I already wrote reviews on) Grass is a light minty green shimmer that is nicely pigmented. Jade is a bolder green, ad lookks pretty with grass. Yellow is a bright, pineapple-ish color. All three are beautiful, very affordable and are great for the summer. Becsides the packging, i'd recommend these colors.