August 1, 2014 | 2027 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - TruBlend

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation only because it looked like it would be light enough for me (I wear the lightest shade). It was a little dark for me, but in natural light it was barely noticeable. This is an ok foundation. It covers redness, but not acne. It does stay on well and doesn't oxidize. I don't know if I'll be repurchasing this, because I prefer my Revlon Colorstay over this one. I would probably like it more in the summer, when I'm darker and want something lightweight.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Mxlly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this foundation for quite some time, I never had any problems with it. To me, it was a light to medium coverage. I really really liked this foundation. Never had issues with my oily T-Zone and whatnot. The only reason why I won't buy this again is because I found a better foundation in the drugstore. But if you're considering to get this foundation, I say why not?

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by emmabear9654

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this foundation on special from my local supermarket, so I did not pay full price. I got the foundation for $9.

I am very pale, a mac NW15/NC15 or a bobbi brown 00 alabaster. I purchased the foundation in 305 (1) and I found it was rather yellow, and too dark for my skin even if i blend it or apply only a small amount. My closer friends sometimes would comment on my makeup line so I would have to go bare faced once I'd washed it off in the nearest bathroom.

One noticeable thing about this foundation is how fast it dries, which makes it painful to blend. I turns thick if you attempt to blend it after too long, separates and clumps. The package dispenses far too much as well.

I found on my combination to oily skin that it melted off by midday. The coverage of this foundation was quite nice, medium build able, but I don't feel it covered redness that well and tended to stick to blemishes and enhance them.

The finish was lovely, a nice natural semi matte finish. This foundation did not last all day.

I am now sick of mediocre foundations and I am going to invest in high end foundations from now on. I personally will not be buying this foundation again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by VanillaUnicornPolish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very nice color! Fits my skin tone perfectly , The scent isn't bad . It doesn't leave me looking cakey or give me feeling i have a lot of makeup on my face. Its a little overpriced better price would be 3 or 4 dollars not $8! But overall would recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by liked00dness

I have very pale, cool skin with pink undertones, and am prone to acne and clogged pores. I've had an EXTREMELY hard time finding makeup light enough for me. Revlon Colorstay in ivory is the closest I've gotten. Trublend Ivory 105 was close, but still a bit too pink, and it feels - and looks - like you're wearing nothing. It felt nice, didn't trouble my skin, but just didn't give the cover I need.

Someone with nice skin looking for an even complexion would like this, but if you have blemishes (Iike me) it's just not heavy duty enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by shelleykate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this foundation! It matches my skin perfectly and gives such a flawless natural finish :) As the name suggests, it blends wonderfully. The only thing that bothers me slightly is that it tends to fade towards the end of the day, but since it's such a great price, I don't mind using more product to touch it up throughout :D

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by hellokitty98

i really like that the product has a pump but im inhanses some imperfections for example it sometimes can out line my acne/pimples and it looks really bad but with a concealer makes skin look flawless !
i reccomend this foundation for people without acne or very minimel spots (light to medium coverage )
pros : has a pump, matches my very fair skintone well, easy to find at any drugstore
cons : quite pricey, can look drying, not very buildible coverage

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Pinkfloyd00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When you first put it on, it looks really nice and smooth. After an hour, you look like a total grease ball. It makes your face look super shiny and oily. It cakes up your face completely. I personally hate it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by ShanSprite

This foundation is really light and stays matte, that's what I love about it. But... I really don't like the smell whatsoever and it literally feels light on the skin but the colour is awful. I didn't mismatch myself, it is a good colour but I can't describe the texture and how it spreads. It looks good in the pump but when on the face, it has an awful white pasty look.
ALSO, this foundation turns grey so beware! It's so strange. I usually use this when I'm just going somewhere casual or I want my makeup to stay on all day. Works well with oily skin though but I would never purchase this again or recommend it unless you're wallet friendly and looking for a matte effect.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by aludden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product a few days ago to start building my MUA kit. Before I used it on any models or brides I tested it on myself. The coverage is definitely not the greatest. I normally use Dinair airbrush foundation for my everyday routine and it gives fabulous coverage so I was definitely a little disappointed with the amount of coverage from the CoverGirl. I used a duo-fiber brush and stippled it (my favorite technique for applying liquid) and it took quite a bit to cover even the slightest discoloration. I also had to go back with a concealer to cover any active acne.

On a better note, I do love the pump bottle. It is definitely more hygenic than a regular bottle. They do have a decent selection of colors and they do mix easily to create the perfect shade.

My final impressions is that it will be good for someone who only requires sheer to medium coverage but it does need to be set with a powder to create a mattified look and help it to stay put.