October 24, 2014 | 875 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - TruBlend Liquid Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 11:22:00 PM More reviews by thechain

I love this foundation- one of the best I've tried.
It has a medium coverage (but very buildable). I use it with a beautyblender, and have received a number of compliments on how flawless my skin looks.
I have very sensitive skin, and this didn't irritate me at all.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by SavannahNicole

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

First, let me just say -- I am VERY picky when it comes to my makeup, especially foundations, but I absolutely love this one! It gives me a natural yet flawless finish, and I adore it. I use it daily by first applying my Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 15 fair, then I use about one pump of this foundation in Ivory 1/405 (which matches me perfectly) onto the back of my hand and blend it onto my face with a Sigma F80 brush. I then finish it all off with my Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in the shade Light. This routine leaves my skin looking flawless!

I personally love the level of coverage in this foundation; I like my foundation to even out my skin tone and cover up redness, as well as conceal any pimples I may have, and this foundation does that for me. It is nowhere near the low coverage level of a tinted moisturizer as some people claim.. however, it does not cover the freckles I have on my cheeks, so if you are looking for something that will cover spots such as those then I do not recommend this foundation for you (unless you layer it with a nice concealer). However, if you want a foundation with the same level of coverage as I look for, then I definitely recommend this one! I also highly recommend using it with a Sigma F80 brush, as it works perfectly for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2013 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Jhulagurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Covers zilch. Tinted moisturizer coverage. Don't waste your time if you have rosacea or acne spots to cover. Horrible foundation!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/5/2013 9:19:00 PM More reviews by Taraelizabeth6

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I purchased this foundation one night and used it the next morning. My cheeks instantly started to burn but I figured it was just some dryness from winter or my makeup brush. The day went on and I felt like someone was scratching my cheeks so I ran home to wash this off!

I gave it a shot the next day to see if it was really bothering me. The irritation was less severe so I chalked it up to nothing.

However, a few days later my whole complexion is red (rare for me, i have pale skin). Then, I start to see under the skin red bumps appearing on my cheeks.

Many reviews on acne.org stated that it broke them out

It irritated any acne I had before and gave me THE WORST BREAKOUT of my life

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by makeuplover1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation only because it looked like it would be light enough for me (I wear the lightest shade). It was a little dark for me, but in natural light it was barely noticeable. This is an ok foundation. It covers redness, but not acne. It does stay on well and doesn't oxidize. I don't know if I'll be repurchasing this, because I prefer my Revlon Colorstay over this one. I would probably like it more in the summer, when I'm darker and want something lightweight.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by Mxlly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using this foundation for quite some time, I never had any problems with it. To me, it was a light to medium coverage. I really really liked this foundation. Never had issues with my oily T-Zone and whatnot. The only reason why I won't buy this again is because I found a better foundation in the drugstore. But if you're considering to get this foundation, I say why not?

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by emmabear9654

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this foundation on special from my local supermarket, so I did not pay full price. I got the foundation for $9.

I am very pale, a mac NW15/NC15 or a bobbi brown 00 alabaster. I purchased the foundation in 305 (1) and I found it was rather yellow, and too dark for my skin even if i blend it or apply only a small amount. My closer friends sometimes would comment on my makeup line so I would have to go bare faced once I'd washed it off in the nearest bathroom.

One noticeable thing about this foundation is how fast it dries, which makes it painful to blend. I turns thick if you attempt to blend it after too long, separates and clumps. The package dispenses far too much as well.

I found on my combination to oily skin that it melted off by midday. The coverage of this foundation was quite nice, medium build able, but I don't feel it covered redness that well and tended to stick to blemishes and enhance them.

The finish was lovely, a nice natural semi matte finish. This foundation did not last all day.

I am now sick of mediocre foundations and I am going to invest in high end foundations from now on. I personally will not be buying this foundation again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by VanillaUnicornPolish

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very nice color! Fits my skin tone perfectly , The scent isn't bad . It doesn't leave me looking cakey or give me feeling i have a lot of makeup on my face. Its a little overpriced better price would be 3 or 4 dollars not $8! But overall would recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2012 12:56:00 PM More reviews by liked00dness

I have very pale, cool skin with pink undertones, and am prone to acne and clogged pores. I've had an EXTREMELY hard time finding makeup light enough for me. Revlon Colorstay in ivory is the closest I've gotten. Trublend Ivory 105 was close, but still a bit too pink, and it feels - and looks - like you're wearing nothing. It felt nice, didn't trouble my skin, but just didn't give the cover I need.

Someone with nice skin looking for an even complexion would like this, but if you have blemishes (Iike me) it's just not heavy duty enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by shelleykate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this foundation! It matches my skin perfectly and gives such a flawless natural finish :) As the name suggests, it blends wonderfully. The only thing that bothers me slightly is that it tends to fade towards the end of the day, but since it's such a great price, I don't mind using more product to touch it up throughout :D