OPI Chicago Champagne Toast

4.3

This is my all-time favorite HG of nail polishes. It's a silvery taupe, kind of nude shade, and it works so well with my skintone. And the shade goes with just about every outfit, so you don't have to keep changing your manicure to match your outfit. Also looks great on toes! Will repurchase.

on 2/14/2006 4:53:00 AM

Love this colour, very very unique shimmerish purple-silver-brown mix! Wonderful. ETA: I had route beer float underneath and used CCT as top coat. Now I hate it on its own. It kinda washes me out. Having LPAD on my toes now. Didn't work for me but may be pretty on some others.

on 1/10/2006 11:08:00 PM

I love this colour! It's a silvery taupey-purple on me. It has a metallic finish, and is so shiny. It suits my neutral-warm skintone too, which is great because some taupes really don't. Many people find that this colour varies depending on when it was made, and other shades of this colour may be different. The silvery-taupey-purpley kind is gorgeous! :)

on 10/10/2005 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is a light brown pearlescent color, it also has a hint of pink. I don't wear this very often, but it's a nice nuetral color. I wear it when I don't want to wear my reds or pinks.

This is just ok for me. It is a neutral color with a little pink in the base and a silver frost. Recommended for those who like neutral shades.

This is my all time favorite OPI color!!! Its a frosty taupe color that goes with anything your wearing! Great for work! They better keep this one!

on 8/8/2005 5:57:00 PM

My GF wears this color all the time and I was in love with it on her. I finally bought it and gave it a try all excited about how great it would look.....BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This is NOT my color. I have a golden undertone to my skin and this just didn't work for me. I can wear corals and roses very well.

(I gave it a bad rating but that is for how it looks on me. I think it is beautiful on the right person)

on 8/8/2005 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shade is simply beautiful. I tend to wear it mostly in the fall and winter since it is a bit dark (don't think "champagne" means light in this case). Its a browny/mauvy shimmer and looks every prettier on that it does in the bottle.

on 6/29/2005 3:43:00 PM

My second favorite OPI shade (first being Nomad's Dream). I like very neutral colors that can be worn with anything. This is mostly light brown with a touch of pink and looks great with anything. Beautiful year-round.

on 4/4/2005 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

WOW! I didn't know OPI still carried this color. It's definitely a fav.

Popular Polishes