September 2, 2014 | 1691 users online

Polishes - OPI - Chicago Champagne Toast

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 4:53:00 AM More reviews by alicilera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Love this colour, very very unique shimmerish purple-silver-brown mix! Wonderful. ETA: I had route beer float underneath and used CCT as top coat. Now I hate it on its own. It kinda washes me out. Having LPAD on my toes now. Didn't work for me but may be pretty on some others.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2006 11:08:00 PM More reviews by randiu

I love this colour! It's a silvery taupey-purple on me. It has a metallic finish, and is so shiny. It suits my neutral-warm skintone too, which is great because some taupes really don't. Many people find that this colour varies depending on when it was made, and other shades of this colour may be different. The silvery-taupey-purpley kind is gorgeous! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2005 8:58:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a light brown pearlescent color, it also has a hint of pink. I don't wear this very often, but it's a nice nuetral color. I wear it when I don't want to wear my reds or pinks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2005 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Elizabethhoye

This is just ok for me. It is a neutral color with a little pink in the base and a silver frost. Recommended for those who like neutral shades.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2005 10:27:00 PM More reviews by princess_workstoomuch

This is my all time favorite OPI color!!! Its a frosty taupe color that goes with anything your wearing! Great for work! They better keep this one!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2005 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Sugar_Snack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My GF wears this color all the time and I was in love with it on her. I finally bought it and gave it a try all excited about how great it would look.....BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This is NOT my color. I have a golden undertone to my skin and this just didn't work for me. I can wear corals and roses very well.

(I gave it a bad rating but that is for how it looks on me. I think it is beautiful on the right person)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2005 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Mel_C

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This shade is simply beautiful. I tend to wear it mostly in the fall and winter since it is a bit dark (don't think "champagne" means light in this case). Its a browny/mauvy shimmer and looks every prettier on that it does in the bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2005 3:43:00 PM More reviews by mfbjork

My second favorite OPI shade (first being Nomad's Dream). I like very neutral colors that can be worn with anything. This is mostly light brown with a touch of pink and looks great with anything. Beautiful year-round.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2005 2:32:00 PM More reviews by mzsassy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOW! I didn't know OPI still carried this color. It's definitely a fav.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2005 10:42:00 AM More reviews by jillyjill

A lovely neutral frost with just enough pop against my PPP skintone. Def. a fall/winter staple for me!