Philosophy Resurface Kit - The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel

4.3

The Microdelivery Peel: Bicarbonate Vitamin C Crystals: PEG-6, Sodium Bicarbonate, Oleth-20, Glyceryl Stearate (SE), Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Beta Carotene, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate. Rapid Activation Gel: Water (Aqua), Lactic Acid, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linoleamidopropyl Pg-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Polyquaternium 10, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. 5/30/09

on 4/20/2012 12:31:00 AM

I used this product religiously and followed all instructions, in hoping to make my skin glow and beautiful for my wedding (I wanted to nip dullness and acne scars in the butt). Well, it worked! I'll admit, after the first use you won't notice much of a change except that your skin will be super soft but if you keep at it I swear people will start saying, "wow your skin looks great!" It happened to me, and my skin used to be horrible.The price isn't so bad, compared to a lot of products out there. I say if you just keep at it, this product definitely works. I would buy again for sure!

on 4/12/2012 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this yesterday just to see the difference from OLAY peel kit to know how better Philosophy peel works. I used it today but I have not seen any difference from OLAY. I have harmonal acne and scars under my jaw. I am using this product to get rid of my scars basically.
I will update if I see any difference after few uses

on 3/19/2012 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely love it! My friend gave me her already opened and used kit since she started using a Clarisonic Mia. She thought that it would be too much exfoliation to use together. After the first use, my skin felt softer and looked smoother! I then bought the Mia and stopped using the kit for the same reason my friend did. After using the Mia for awhile, my skin started to look at bit dull so I used the peel and voilą, my skin looks refreshed again. Will use regularly!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I decided to purchase this because of the glowing reviews. Unfortunately it did not do anything for me and I followed directions to a t. My skin was very soft, but that was all. Dissappointing!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This is one of my HG skincare items! I tried a department store version to save money, but found that the Philosophy version works much better. I use it 1-2 times per week & it clarifies my skin without major irritation. I use it at night by applying it prior to showering. That gives it a few minutes to "react" before I wash it off in the shower. I then apply my night skincare products on the freshly scrubbed skin. I generally have had no reactions to using products right after the peel.

My normal/dry skin, which also can be prone to cystic acne, really seems to enjoy this product. I like the citrus smell!

on 1/29/2012 4:13:00 PM

I love this product! On my third kit and I asked for it as a Christmas gift. The resurfacing crystals smell lemony and remove dead skin, dry patches and no telling what else. When using the second step fluid I don't find that it foams much at all but I leave it on as instructed and am never disappointed. I have thick skin that tends to redden, and it does activate the color, but it calms down quickly. This should not be used daily but after each use you will notice that your skin is smoother. One of the best treatments I have ever used.

on 1/13/2012 7:31:00 PM

I just starting using this product (used it 4 times now) twice weekly for two weeks. My skin is exceptionally soft to the touch after using it. It looks nicer too. The results seem to last only a day or two though. It's so easy to use and takes no time at all. I am pleased overall with the results because my face is clearer, seems less oily too. I will continue to use it and purchase again, unless something negative happens.

on 12/26/2011 6:59:00 PM

This stuff works GREAT. I've been using it two mornings a week for about 3 weeks now and even after the first week I could see a difference in my skin - smoother, smaller pores, just much nicer looking skin. Unfortunately it's way too expensive for me to buy on a continual basis. I would definately buy again...if I could afford it all the time. At least it's shown me what a good Vit C skin product can do and has given me something to compare to as I try other (cheaper) Vit C products.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was using this product pretty consistently but didn't think it was all that great. Now that I'm a new mom to a 3m yo, I haven't had any time to treat my skin and finally one day when the baby was sound asleep, I decided to bust this out after putting away for months(when I was pregnant, my skin was too sensitive to exfoliate). WOW! Now I know this product truly is awesome! It brightened and smoothed out dull face, glowing, amazing skin and reduced my pores significantly. Truly incredible!

on 10/29/2011 11:23:00 PM

I have oily T-zone and enlarged pores and was hoping this product could help. Sadly it doesn't work on me.
When I applied the Vit C to the crystals on my face, the warm sensation was minimal and there was no foam. I wonder if it happens to anyone else. I guess that was like the key step for all the miracles to happen yet it didn't do its job. Disappointing product.

Popular Treatments (Face)