NARS Schiap

4.6

on 6/24/2011 11:19:00 AM

AMAZING lipstick. Neon bright pink, long-lasting matte texture, gorgeous packaging. I'm very pale and love this, but it's definitely a dramatic look. Very expensive, but worth it. Makes MAC's Girl About Town look boring! It's blue-toned so makes teeth look whiter. Highly recommended!

on 5/26/2011 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This color is so beautiful. Other than Funny Face, this is the only other stand-out shade from NARS that I've bought. Looking forward to wearing this during the Summer.

on 5/24/2011 4:06:00 AM

I LOVE this lipstick! I see some reviews saying people hate the texture because its so drying but i couldnt disagree more. This is a semi matte lipstick, and if you know anything about mattes they are pretty drying and usually need a lipgloss over them or very exfoliated lips. THIS however has a bit of a creamy finish bc its a "semi". i love it bc its not completely matte but you get the pigmentation of a matte lipstick. This shade will stand out and make you the center of attention for sure. when i wear it i get loads of compliments!

on 1/30/2011 8:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

A bright in your face pink thats not for the faint hearted. Love in a tube! Just amazing.

on 1/11/2011 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I've been really into bright pink lipsticks lately. It's bright! Definetly not for the timid. Use it if you want to stand out and wear with confidence. I like to lightly put it on during the day so it looks like a stain but it can be layered on for a more intense color. Reminds me of something Rihanna would wear. HOT with a little black dress black eyeliner, and a light applicaton of Nars Mata Hari blush. I notice more male attention with this lipstick ;)

on 12/22/2010 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I like the color of this--it's a VERY bright pink, and a nice alternative to a classic red, but I absolutely hate the texture. It's super drying, like most NARS lipsticks, and I'd prefer something more moisturizing.

on 12/22/2010 1:49:00 AM

I, too, bought this color because Troy Jensen used this on Kim Kardashian for a georgous bright pink pout. Before this, I never would have tried it since I have a light to medium yellow toned complexion and about 4 years ago Funny Face was my staple.

This is definately the color to wear when you want to look girly and flirty and want your lips to stand out. For those that love the color, but do not like Nars formulations because of texture/smell, I found that the MUFE Rouge Artist Intense lipsticks in shade 36 is a perfect match for color/tone. I tried many different pinks at Sephora to find a match and most were a hair darker or pinker/redder etc, but 36 was definately a great match.

on 12/5/2010 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this color! =) No regrets! It's a bit pricey, but will last a long time. I love pink lipsticks and I own a lot, but this one tops my list. The color is highly pigmented, lively and bright, but still very wearable for daytime. I will always have this lipstick in my makeup bag.

on 10/12/2010 7:11:00 PM

Beautiful colour.. fell in love the moment I tried it in Sephora. It is a vibrant pink that brightens up my complexion. A nice alternative to red lipstick. It is also long lasting. Better than MAC's Pink Nouveau. Worth every penny in my opinion (33 cdn here in BC)!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i love love love love love love this color! its so wearable, yet vibrant and bold. it lasts absolutely forever, even through drinking and light eating. HG bold lip color

Popular Lipsticks