Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm

on 5/12/2006 5:13:00 PM

This product is almost a god send for me. I have slightly dry lips and have to put on lip balm prior to lipgloss/lipstick so a lipgloss that actually moisturises my lips is just wonderful. It's also very dicreet to touch up in the office. This product delivers shiny finish while remains light and comfortable on the lips. It's not sticky at all unlike MAC super sticky lipglass. It keeps my lips soft and supple. I've been using No. 3 which is a rose pink shade. It goes on sheer with just a hint of pink. I wish that it's more pigmented though. I will try the deeper shade as well. I will purchase again.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This nifty little tube seriously gives shine and moisture to my lips! There are so many colours to choose from and they keep adding new colours to the range. I used #03 Strawberry for close to a year ( until the printed words on the tube are half gone)then i finally threw out the remaining in the tube cos i could bear it no more. i must give some chance to #1,2,4,5,6,7 and 8. i got so nuts about this that i bought almost all the colours. its value for money IMO and last ages. Good combination of gloss and lip balm. Thumbs up!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I already own 3 of these and my favourite colour is #08 which is orange in the tube but goldy peach on my lips, very very lovely. These balms are very moisturising. I've got rather sensitve lips and a number of lip products will cause itchiness and dry hard skin to form on my lip line but not these. Hmmm... just simply love these.

on 3/18/2006 11:06:00 AM

One word: LOVE! Clarins makeup has never really catched my attention but a few weeks ago I came accross this gloss in shade #10 which is a beautiful shade. It's a sheer pinkish lilac, with tons of shimmers. Now it's one of my favorite lip products!

It is truly moisturizing (great on dry lips as well!). It has a yummy fruity taste. The tube is convenient. Plus - the consistency is excellent: not thick at all, and not sticky! It's slightly expensive ($20.00 in Canada) but I have to say that it's a 5-stars product. A great purchase and will certainly try other shades! Highly recommended! :-) continued >>

on 1/22/2006 10:39:00 AM

Love this gloss. I have it in No8, which looks a bright tangerine shade in the tube, but applies as a nice peachy shade on my lips. It's so moisturising and tastes good too.

on 11/26/2005 1:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Oh, how I love this! I mean, I love it. LOVE IT. LOVE IT! My mom got it as a GWP and gave it to me because she likes darker colors. Had it for a while before I actually tried it, but once I did, OMG!!!!!! I have it in #03, the clear/frosty, peachy color, and it is just magic on my lips. Is very moisturizing and velvety soft, and gives me that ooh-la-la pillow pout. Took off one lippie because I prefer a wand of some sort (this is a slanted applicator like Lancome Juicy Tubes). But you can bet your behind I will race back to the Clarins counter for more of this when I run out. Yes, it doesn't last long, but I don't mind re-applying--am just nuts for the stuff. Smells good, too! About $18 U.S. Might be pricey at the rate I am going through it, but I don't care. LOVE IT!

on 10/14/2005 1:23:00 PM

I have this in 03. Its a pinky peach colour with shimmers. I love this colour but the scent and taste of the gloss is too strong and fruity for me, I prefer the lavender scent in bloom's lip products. Im putting it up for swap.

on 9/29/2005 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Got mine in "01 Butterscotch" (golden colour)! I really got suprised how super-great this balm is! It totally nourishes, hydrates & repairs my lips at once! And with such a lovele fragrance too!! Real balm & colour in one doesn`t always work together. But this one does, and now I`m addicted to it! Contains: Shea Butter, Wild Mango and Perhydrosqualene from Olive. Derivatives of Vitamin A and E reinforce the repairing action and help protect against free radicals.

on 9/27/2005 8:44:00 AM

Wow! I bought this in shade #3 a gorgeous pinky/peachy/nude with a little shimmer. It is truly a YLBB shade. It is moisturising as well as giving you that touch of gloss look. A definite HG purchase as it is a balm and gloss - perfection in a tube!!!!

on 8/12/2005 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i absolutely love this. i have 03 (strawberry). the color is very natural. it has a slight hint of pink and peach with shimmer in it. the perfect nude for me. i really like the smell of it too. the packaging is okay, i guess its good because its hygenic. it's very smooth and moisturizing. normally, you'd have to put lip balm underneath. you dont have to do that with this at all. it leaves your lips soft and supple. its quite expensive though, $20 for lipgloss is a bit much. you get slightly more product with clinique colour surge and its $15.

Recommended for Medium Skin