September 21, 2014 | 1009 users online

Toners - Mario Badescu - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by takenu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really really like this stuff. I got it because i had a gift card and it was basically free, I wasn't expecting much out of it when I got it. But I was pleasantly surprised. It moisturizes my face a little (i dont even have to use lotion on my face when I spray this on, but I do anyway) and makes me look fresh and dewy. I think it has improved my skin a lot too. I dont have terrible skin but my face seems brighter and my skin feels clearer. It smells good (although the smell lasts very briefly) and is very refreshing feeling on the face. I would definitely buy this again, it's pretty cheap considering how long it lasts. I've been using it for 3 months and have been very happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 11:00:00 AM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this spray!! It helps absorb my moisturizer better, it helps set my makeup and I generally use it all the time! Morning, at work, after cleansing! The smell is also lovely and refreshing!
Great price too, I keep one at home and one in my handbag always for touch ups throughout the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by Raech16

Love this stuff my face doesn't seem dry since I've been using it.... Great value as well!! 👍

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:12:00 AM More reviews by jaseyrae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this stuff.
I purchased it because it was the cheapest setting spray at Ulta, but it's truly awesome.
I love the smell- so pleasant.
I have dry skin and this is hydrating and sets my makeup and makes it last longer.
I have also used this as a refreshing spray after and before moisturizer.
A really cool use for this is to spray a spray into the cap and dip either an eyeshadow brush or an eyeliner brush into the liquid and make either a liquid liner or foil your eyeshadow.
It works really well.
I enjoy how refreshing this is as a makeup setting spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by lucilletwo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great product. I use it to set my make-up, and it provides a lovely dewey look. Please note: Another reviewer mentioned that it contains propylene glycol (glycerin) and claimed that propylene glycol was used as a de-icer. Propylene glycol is not to be confused with ethylene glycol (antifreeze). They are not the same thing, and the most recent research shows that vegetable glycerine in diluted forms is a wonderful humectant. It is not antifreeze.

19 out of 19 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 1:42:00 AM More reviews by sullyPDX

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this spray! I'm fairly new to the brand, as I'm usually a luxury buyer (La Mer, Lancme, etc) but am not devoted to any one brand. I use this spray every day. One of the best uses is spritzing your face and neck after you shower to keep your skin damp while toweling off, etc. I then pat it in and apply a serum and moisturizer. It basically also acts as a toner, leaving my skin dewy and supple. It has a really refreshing, pleasant scent which I enjoy. I also find myself spritzing myself in the evening when I get home for a pick-me-up. It awakens both my skin and my senses. This spray is gentle, refreshing, and shockingly affordable.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by victoriaaa622

I use this exactly for what it's for. To set my makeup, and freshen up my face. Gets rid of oil too. And the $7 bottle lasts for months!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2013 1:28:00 AM More reviews by Juhtima

When I first purchased this I was actually planning to use it as a refresher for the upcoming warm weather. To my surprise, it has done more to my skin than I ever dreamed. I had some hormonal inflammation around my hairline and chin and this really helped to soothe the redness. I don't know if it's the herbs or rose essence; but, whatever it is, it's amazeballs. I use this morning and night before moisturizer; it helps my treatment products (zit meds) to absorb quicker and efficiently, and I like the fresh floral smell. Though I do like this product, I would like to try the Caudalie grape water mist before I make my final judgements on facial mists since I'm a huge Caudalie fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 12:17:00 PM More reviews by redheady

This is a wonderful toner and moisterizer/ humectant for my skin. I have very reactive skin and this calms, refreshes and soothes my skin. I get that healthy glow of skin that is nourished. I am going out and buying more today. My daughter is using it as well and she is currently taking accutane. I believe it would work for any skin type. It is simple in ingredients and easy to apply! Just spray.... and don't forget to breathe...it smells lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2013 4:55:00 PM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS PRODUCT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANT TO MARRY IT. Just kidding. Except not really. Anyway, I use this for EVERYTHING. It's got a wonderful, clean, refreshing scent, and feels misty and cool on the skin. I use it as a toner, I use it to "set" my makeup ( and no longer need powder!) I use it to annoy my friends and family by randomly shouting "Try this!" and then attacking them in the face with my spray bottle. The bottle is only $12, and has lasted me three whole months so far, which is impressive because I use this very liberally several times a day. It makes my skin look dewy, fresh, and awake, and is a great pick me up. Everyone should have this in their cabinet/fridge/purse.

22 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No