July 30, 2014 | 1821 users online

Fragrances - Cacharel - Amor Amor

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2010 7:56:00 PM More reviews by Flo422

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this perfume, even though I don't own it. It's different from the kind of perfume I normally reach for because it's fresh, fruity and welcoming. I am usually fond of mysterious, sophisticated fragrances with lots of spices and a hint of flower or fruit (sweet orientals) - which this isn't at all. The only reason I am not buying this perfume is because it doesn't last (it's an EDT), plus it's way overpriced here in Canada (about 70 $ for a 100 ml EDT).

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by AxSDenied

I can't stand this perfume. Something in it makes me feel sick when I catch a whiff of it. Only 1 other cologne has done this to me before (mens 212 original) so I don't know which note does this to me. It may be the black currant mixing with the mandarin. It's like perfume krytonite to me :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 10:02:00 PM More reviews by cosebelle

Others have well-described the actual notes...to me Amor Amor smells like optimism, well-being, a gorgeous breezy sunny day where you have nothing to do but enjoy yourself. It is candy-sweet on first spray, then dries down to a subtle creamy sweet floral. This is a fave! Doesn't seem to last for me, which is the only downfall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2010 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Dive14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Green

UPDATE this smells a little cheap to me now...ORIGINALThe first time I smelt this I really liked it straight away. It doesn't take itself too seriously, it's just a young, playful and flirtatious fragrance. It's funny because one thing I did think to myself was that it was that it was a sexy scent, but also quite fresh and clean, usually sexy fragrances smell 'dirty'.. Amor Amor is actually described on the internet as a delicious "sparkling fruity floral" that's "both fresh and sexy", so I guess they achieved this. It's very sweet, and like all the perfumes that seem to appeal to me contains vanilla, which definitely comes through. On first impression it seems like an innocent scent but it is actually quite seductive which becomes more apparent in the dry down. Other people like it too which is very important to me & have commented on it. It's not my favourite but I find it very wearable and it seems to uplift my mood whenever I spritz some on. I prefer warmer, gourmand scents in general though..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by Kirabunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I fell in love with Amor Amor when my best friend wore it, so when I came across it after I had moved cross country, the scent stirred up those memories that I had of fun times with my best friend and I knew I had to have it. I love the scent, its fun flirty and girly all in one, but I realized that on me, it wasn't the same as it was on my best friend and really didn't suit me at all. The scent is quite lovely but sometimes cloyingly sweet, so I would use it sparingly. It makes a fantastic day scent for summer shopping though.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2010 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Hannahrlinz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this, and it smells almost identical to Burberry Brit! I'm not a fan of the bottle, because I wish it could be prettier lol, but it's a very nice scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Poyntonster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my best friend's 'scent' and I admit I shamelessly copied her after I fell in love with it.

I have loads of perfume minatures in my bathroom cabinet, but this is the one I return to time and time ago. A sexy and heady fragrance that works as an evening and daytime scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by benny143

7 years ago this perfume was considered high-end. Now you can find a bottle for $16.99 at any Marshalls, Ross or TJ Maxx. HOWEVER, do not be deceived!!! Amor Amor may not cost an arm and a leg but it smells like a MILLION bucks! I describe this scent as a warm feminine smell (vanilla, musk) that is cut with a distinct soapy smell (seen in many men's fragrances). I favor warm, sultry scents but they are not always appropriate for daywear -- Amor Amor is the perfect compromise! Fresh enough for day, sexy enough for a hot date! Best of both worlds!!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by jersey815

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wore this scent for a long time get tons of compliments when i do .. smells flowery but not overwelming and i am not a floral type girl.. i like oriantal fragrences .. found this again in my local tj maxx for dirt cheap so happy to have it again love love .. and it staying power is fab

rated 2 of 5 on 3/13/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by falovalo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Hm, another sweeter than sweet fragrance. I smell something orange and a ton of sugar and a bit of smoky vanilla. Boring as could be. On a better note, I love the red bottle.