July 31, 2014 | 1823 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Clear Complexion Cleansing Bar

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2007 12:10:00 PM More reviews by soniawonia

It actually works!!! It does what it says. Smells gorgeous too. Plus you cannot beat the price. It's not drying eather. I noticed a huge difference within a couple of days. I keep mine in a zip lock baggie to prevent it from drying out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2007 9:33:00 PM More reviews by frankenstain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good cleanser. This is what I'm using now. I don't use it to get rid of acne but just to cleanse my face if it does prevent acne its a plus. It makes skin soft and smells like apples.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/3/2007 3:04:00 PM More reviews by poohlisey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ewww....!! I HATE this soap.. ugh, it's way toooo over stripping to use as a face soap.. Not gentle at all. I hate it soo much. I've found better ones like Kiss My Face Organic Soy Face Soap.. wayyy better than the Aveeno's.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by PeaceLuvMusic

After years of switching facial cleansers every few months, trying to find something to clear up my skin, I finally decided to just go along w/ an inexpensive cleansing bar & moisturizer, leaving all the toners,masks & spot treatments behind. I got this bar for about $3 & a bottle of Lubriderm Moisture Lotion (for normal to dry skin) for about the same price.

I washed my makeup off every single night w/ this bar & repeated the wash every morning ensuring to moisturize b/c I knew it'd dry me out a little. After 2-3 days I noticed the breakouts were much, much better. This was about 1 month ago and it was a joy not having to wear so much foundation the entire month. I did break out a little recently but I'm sure it has nothing to do w/ the routine that i've gotten myself into and I will definitely continue to purchase these 2 products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2006 3:14:00 PM More reviews by barbieditz

My face had started to break out due my pregnancy and everything I was using before did not work at all!! I started using some L'Oreal Nutri Pure Toner I had and it worked great,but I wanted something to clean my face.Tyra Banks recomened the Moisturizing Bar,but I got this one instead because I felt it would fit my needs better..and it HAS!!! I don't know if its the combination of the Toner and the Clear Compextion Bar or what but my skin definitly looks better!!I love it and will continue buying,especialy since its so inexpensive!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2006 1:59:00 PM More reviews by ms_kevala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this bar. It did feel good and leave my skin soft, clean, and dry without making it tight or stripped. However, it had only average performance as an acne-clearing cleanser and it left residue on my face unless I rinsed vigorously several times. Also, the bar disintegrates unless you're very careful with it. It's okay, but there are definitely better products out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2006 12:19:00 AM More reviews by gonzomonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm always looking for a cleanser that will do double-duty, remove my makeup at the end of the day AND help with my blemished skin. This seems to do the trick. I'm in my early 30's and teen skin care leaves my face red and angry. Within a day or two of using this bar, my complexion evened out and I survived PMS without having to hide. It takes makeup off really well (and I use heavy makeup) and doesn't leave a greasy film. I have used Basis and Purpose soaps, Neutrogena, Dove, Noxzema, Clean and Clear, Phisoderm, Cetaphil, you name it. So far, this is my favorite. It's a little drying, but I need that, and it doesn't stink, a big bonus as far as I'm concerned.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2006 10:47:00 AM More reviews by zoya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cleared up my face in 3 days! It does dry out my skin a littler after washing, so i hurry up withg Aveeno Positively Radiant moisturizer the combination of the two makes me glow, its great!
my blackheads are gone, my pimples are gone, my skin is happy!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2006 1:28:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this bar to replace the Neutrogena soap for acne. I use these soaps for the acne on my back and chest..Neutrogena worked ok but this Aveeno one did not work at all for me, my backne came back and i had to go out and buy the Neutrogena acne wash one. Also it smells like cardboard or something..i also didn't like the texture and the fact that it did not lather well. i wouldn't buy this one again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2006 2:46:00 AM More reviews by jeeoh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this soap. It smells perfect, and it leaves my skin feeling that perfect balance of clean yet not tight and dry. My skin's cleared up a lot since I started using this, but I'm not sure if it has to do with the formula itself or just that I like this soap so much that I never skip washing my face now. It's very cheap, but I'm going through the bar pretty fast. I think that's true of any bar soap, though.