December 17, 2014 | 1765 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by XxAquaZebraxX

I love this product soo very much! I got it in my naked palette and I will DEFINATLEY repurchase the potted version. I use this everyday all over my lid with brown gel liner and black mascara and its fab! its so buttery and smooth and does not crease! awesome product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by nlt87

I ha e mixed feelings about this shadow. This color is gorgeous and its a beautiful everyday shade I use it on my kids almost everyday and have it in my naked pallets. My only problem with it is everytime I dip my brush in it it crumbles which I can't decide if once this runs out if I'll repurchase the full size $18 shadow. Besides that I have no qualms the colors beautiful, it lasts all day, pigmentation is amazing, and its a great lid or highlight. As of right now I really can't decide if I'd repurchase, seeing how ud has changed their formulas I may but for right now it'll be a no.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by acrobats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am always amazed at how gorgeous this eyeshadow is. Love this shade!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2012 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

UD makes such amazing shadows! They are beautiful, pigmented and blend with the greatest of ease. Sin is the perfect champagne color, for highlighting! Love this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can only add to the high praise this shadow has already received. Sin is an amazing fleshy champagne shimmer, perfect as a highlight or all over lid color. For me it's shimmery but not frosty (unlike, say, Stila Kitten) so it works well all over the lid and pairs with just about any other color you can think of. I also find that it works well on its own for a day time look - it's one of those multidimensional shades that can be sheered out on the lid and built up in the crease to look like two different colors. The quality is stellar like almost all UD shadows I've tried. It is highly pigmented and long lasting. I just got this color not long ago but I can already see it becoming one of my favorite all around shadows. I think Sin would make a great workhorse shadow in any collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by meganmartin123

i got this shade in my naked pallete and i really like it, its very pretty shade, perfect highlight

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by spiritedastray

I think there's a reason why UD Sin is the HG eyeshadow for so many people. It's absolutely gorgeous, it applies easily and beautifully, and it's very versatile - Can be used for a base shadow or in the crease with a lighter base shadow. For a very quick and easy look, I spread a thin layer over my lid with a little bit of liner and mascara. It's simple and looks beautiful. Might as well mention that I adore UD eyeshadow packaging, too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2012 1:00:00 AM More reviews by twistedsunshine5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the best everyday eye shadow that I use. it's silky and so pigmented. It goes with anything I wear. More pinkish champagney color than stila's kitten. it looks so natural on skin. it gives silky natural look on my lid. one of my faves that i'd keep on my collection for a long time. i've received compliments for this. my colleagues asking me to close my eyes for them to see my eyeshadow. :) i rated 4 on packaging because i got it from a naked palette. it has velvety packaging it absorbs powder dirt from my other make-ups.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I think this is my FAVORITE Urban Decay eyeshadow color! I only have the NAKED palette from them, but I absolutely love this color. I use this as an inner corner highlight practically daily and sometimes on the lid but more often, as an inner corner highlight. I like using NYX's eyeshadow pencil in Yogurt under because it's almost a complete dupe, but I'm usually too lazy and I'll just use Sin. I like a more matte/satin highlight on my brow so I don't use this for that. This is a pinkish champagne color (definitely more pink than white or yellow/gold). I didn't think it'd work so great for me because I tend to like more golden highlights because I have golden/yellow/warm undertones but this works great! Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 1:17:00 AM More reviews by korriemonster

I was so excited to get this! I finally splurged, got home, swatched it next to some of my other eyeshadows and realized that I already had an almost exact dupe. I have about 175 shadows so this is happening to me more and more often. That's right ladies, this is almost exactly like the shimmery color in Cover Girl's quad "Sheerly Nudes." The only difference is Sin is just slightly more shimmery. This IS one of my favorite neutral lid colors. It's a sexy nude color - almost like your lids are shiny with sweat. The name "Sin" is appropriate. It is very versatile and will compliment almost any darker crease color. I suppose I don't really mind having the high end version. Urban Decay's formula IS superior- more pigmented and the texture is more buttery and Cover Girl's packaging is ugly. But I was sad I didn't get a NEW color to play with. In retrospect, I wish I had saved my money for one of Urban Decay's palettes. I'm not sure I'd purchase this again as a single. If you're on a budget or not sure about this color I totally recommend the Cover Girl quad. It's not bad at all and also comes with a very nice taupe.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No