BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This product stung my undereye area! Had to throw it away. :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm getting older and a little crepey so most concealers are a no no (I can use LM concealer if I am rested and over moisturize). I don't have major dark circles but I do have bags. This product has been awesome because it diffuses the light around my undereye area just enough to detract from the bags and cover up some tiny brown spots without caking or calling attention to my lines.

I'm super pale and I don't see this working on someone dark though- it does lean white. This is much better on my pale skin than YSL touche eclat (which is ok). If you are thirtysomething and just want something to finish up your eye area on low makeup days, this stuff rocks.

Packaging sucks, as others have duly noted. I don't mind the doe foot, but I wish the tube was sqishy, like mufe glosses.

on 12/6/2011 11:43:00 AM

Not really a great product for the price i paid for it. Didn't really brighten my undereye area at all.

on 11/18/2011 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been sitting in my make up bag relatively un-touched. When the SA put this on me in the harsh lighting in John Lewis it looked amazing, and as a 'brightener' it is very good but a) my clinique airbrush concealer is probably brightening enough for me and b) extra brightening I feel sometimes draws attention to my bags if it's a baggy day. In essence I can see that this is a good product and if it's a little extra lift for dark circles you're after it can definitely help but I just don't think it's for me.

on 9/22/2011 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have allergies, so I always have dark circles, even if they are light dark circle. I liked to tell myself the dark circles were Heroin Chic, and edgy, you know, since they weren't going away, and I couldn't hide them. With this, wow! I don't recognize myself! The creme is a brightener, so it will look like a raccoon if I apply too much much. Yay Benefit! Yay me!

on 9/5/2011 10:07:00 AM

I love this product. I constantly fail to get enough sleep, which leaves me with slightly baggy, puffy, dark and dull eyes/under eyes every morning. Erase Paste is just not enough on it's own. Not a great look under fluorescent lights at work!

Ooh-la-lift definitely cools and de-puffs the bags. Also, it brightens and reflects light from underneath the eye, giving the illusion that I am refreshed and well-rested. Combined with a bit of Erase Paste to conceal the darkness (don't need as much when using with Ooh-la-lift), I look pulled together every morning.

Missing one lippie for casing and price. The price would be worth it for me if the glass tube allowed for usage of every bit of product. Conversely, the ease of use with the current case might be worth not being able to use every bit if the price weren't so steep.

on 8/28/2011 11:46:00 PM

What I love about Ooh la Lift is its moisturising ability. I apply Ooh la Lift before my concealer and I find that it stops my concealer from caking. To date, I haven't found any other under-eye moisturiser that can stop concealer from caking and looking dry. It keeps the eye area hydrated all day. I think it's a must if you wear under-eye concealer. I will continue to buy it.

on 8/27/2011 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's funny actually because some days this product works wonders on my skin! and some days it just won't do a thing.
When it does work the results are lovely, cooling and definitely do get rid of your bags and circles, though I would reccommend this to be used more in the winter as concealer pencils and creams tend to be harder and less easy to blend in the winter. This is a winter staple for me, but in the summer, I maybe use it once...
It's also better for older skins as it's softer (being a liquid) than a pencil or cream and it works best on lighter skin tones.
I do not reccommend this, as (for me) it's not really worth the price.

99% of benefit products i either love or hate- they dont do a thing for me, but this is one of a few that I just 'dont mind'. I have quite bad darkness under my eyes, and i really need a good coverage concealer. However this is nice to highlight and lighten the area a bit before concealer. I dont think it makes a huge difference but def a slight one. I also use it on the days i dont wear make up- theres not many of those! but this alone is enough to brighten the area a bit. But unsure if i would actually re purchase, its ok...i guess...

on 6/14/2011 4:32:00 AM

This isn't meant to be a concealer! If the SA told you otherwise, then they didn't do a good job. I have terrible dark circles, compounded by pale skin (NC15). I use to use Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Gel day and night, but I've gotten a bit slack recently. Now while this is not a preventative, did does do a good job of hiding them. I find if I put concealer or foundation under my eyes it is often very noticeable. This is a good alternative. I recommend to everyone to have the SA try a product on you first to see if you will like it.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products