October 30, 2014 | 1714 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - Ooh la lift!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by bluemermaid

I love this product. I constantly fail to get enough sleep, which leaves me with slightly baggy, puffy, dark and dull eyes/under eyes every morning. Erase Paste is just not enough on it's own. Not a great look under fluorescent lights at work!

Ooh-la-lift definitely cools and de-puffs the bags. Also, it brightens and reflects light from underneath the eye, giving the illusion that I am refreshed and well-rested. Combined with a bit of Erase Paste to conceal the darkness (don't need as much when using with Ooh-la-lift), I look pulled together every morning.

Missing one lippie for casing and price. The price would be worth it for me if the glass tube allowed for usage of every bit of product. Conversely, the ease of use with the current case might be worth not being able to use every bit if the price weren't so steep.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by astrogirl77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

What I love about Ooh la Lift is its moisturising ability. I apply Ooh la Lift before my concealer and I find that it stops my concealer from caking. To date, I haven't found any other under-eye moisturiser that can stop concealer from caking and looking dry. It keeps the eye area hydrated all day. I think it's a must if you wear under-eye concealer. I will continue to buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by tasha456

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's funny actually because some days this product works wonders on my skin! and some days it just won't do a thing.
When it does work the results are lovely, cooling and definitely do get rid of your bags and circles, though I would reccommend this to be used more in the winter as concealer pencils and creams tend to be harder and less easy to blend in the winter. This is a winter staple for me, but in the summer, I maybe use it once...
It's also better for older skins as it's softer (being a liquid) than a pencil or cream and it works best on lighter skin tones.
I do not reccommend this, as (for me) it's not really worth the price.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

99% of benefit products i either love or hate- they dont do a thing for me, but this is one of a few that I just 'dont mind'. I have quite bad darkness under my eyes, and i really need a good coverage concealer. However this is nice to highlight and lighten the area a bit before concealer. I dont think it makes a huge difference but def a slight one. I also use it on the days i dont wear make up- theres not many of those! but this alone is enough to brighten the area a bit. But unsure if i would actually re purchase, its ok...i guess...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2011 4:32:00 AM More reviews by sthom87

This isn't meant to be a concealer! If the SA told you otherwise, then they didn't do a good job. I have terrible dark circles, compounded by pale skin (NC15). I use to use Jurlique Herbal Recovery Eye Gel day and night, but I've gotten a bit slack recently. Now while this is not a preventative, did does do a good job of hiding them. I find if I put concealer or foundation under my eyes it is often very noticeable. This is a good alternative. I recommend to everyone to have the SA try a product on you first to see if you will like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 5:44:00 AM More reviews by rea1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Hmmm! This product is definitely not a concealer/corrector. It is rather an illuminator / brightener for the eye area. I don't have a serious dark circle problem, however just using this product is not enough. I used it underneath my concealer. It feels good, but just my concealer would suffice.
EDIT: After a couple more applications and since I don't have really bad dark circles I can definitely say that this product gives the eye area a velvety texture and I don't need convealer or illuminator. It is enough to brigten up my eyes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't say I like this product, but it doesn't lift, tighten or brighten for me. I got this as a mini in the "realness of concealness" kit. I love the other products in that kit, but this one is a "miss" for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by lakerlove123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really surprised me, RIS in the benefit realness of concealness. I thought I'd just re-swap it but decided to try it once just in case, and I loved it! I don't have a huge saggy-eye problem being in my teens however I do have bags sometimes and can get puffy from little sleep or stress. This worked so well! I put just a little between my concealer and foundation and it hid the flaws instantly! I hate using unnecessary product because I really like the "natural" look, but this is definitely staying in my makeup bag. Did make my eyes look smaller, but only because they were less puffy. Other than that I can't think of anything bad to say about this product! I was really afraid of being sparkly after application but that was not a problem at all!
I hope you have as much luck as I did!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2011 1:22:00 AM More reviews by daisymango123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Quite expensive, but I notice an immediate tightening and brightening effect when I put it on. The effect lasts at least a couple hours, but then I find I have to reapply.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first 6 months when i bought this i did not use it... i find that it does nothing for my undereyes. Recently i decided to mix it with my Mac select coverup concealer and its ok. Sometimes i'll mix it into my BB cream just to use it up... I really don't see that it does anything and for the price its a total waste of money.