BeneFit Cosmetics Ooh la lift!

2.9

Water (Aqua), PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Talc, C 18-36 Acid Triglyceride,Trieth anolamine, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Cellulose Gum, Mica, Carbomer, Tribehenin, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Sorbitan Stearate, Propylene Glycol Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Carmine (CI 75470), Algae Extract, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHA.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

FABULOUS highlighter for under eye circles. I was convinced when it erased a vein on the inside of my wrist. I use it over concealer. I do with the wand dispensed more product, but it's not a big deal. Product doesn't accumulate in fine lines.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is loaded with parabens!!! Look at the ingredients list...scary.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am pleasantly surprised at how well this works. I always make sure to use an eye cream, then the Get Bright pencil, then I use this. I pat a few dots of it underneath my eye. Surprisingly I haven't been wearing under eye concealer for the last couple of days since I bought it.
My whole eye area looks very bright and some of the bluish cast I have underneath my eyes is gone. Even when I need a touch up at the end of the day, I put more on and it works just as well as it did in the morning.
This doesn't cake, get dry or irritate my eyes. I will definetly be purchasing this again! The only minus of this is the price and I would have preferred it come in a squeeze tube.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is definitely more of a sheer highlighter than an under eye cover. It has a tendency to rest in lines and simply does not have the right texture and pigment to really cover. I used concealer over it and it simply got cakey. Way too expensive also. I got Benefit's eye bright pencil and it is a million times better!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This product stung my undereye area! Had to throw it away. :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm getting older and a little crepey so most concealers are a no no (I can use LM concealer if I am rested and over moisturize). I don't have major dark circles but I do have bags. This product has been awesome because it diffuses the light around my undereye area just enough to detract from the bags and cover up some tiny brown spots without caking or calling attention to my lines.

I'm super pale and I don't see this working on someone dark though- it does lean white. This is much better on my pale skin than YSL touche eclat (which is ok). If you are thirtysomething and just want something to finish up your eye area on low makeup days, this stuff rocks.

Packaging sucks, as others have duly noted. I don't mind the doe foot, but I wish the tube was sqishy, like mufe glosses.

Not really a great product for the price i paid for it. Didn't really brighten my undereye area at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This has been sitting in my make up bag relatively un-touched. When the SA put this on me in the harsh lighting in John Lewis it looked amazing, and as a 'brightener' it is very good but a) my clinique airbrush concealer is probably brightening enough for me and b) extra brightening I feel sometimes draws attention to my bags if it's a baggy day. In essence I can see that this is a good product and if it's a little extra lift for dark circles you're after it can definitely help but I just don't think it's for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have allergies, so I always have dark circles, even if they are light dark circle. I liked to tell myself the dark circles were Heroin Chic, and edgy, you know, since they weren't going away, and I couldn't hide them. With this, wow! I don't recognize myself! The creme is a brightener, so it will look like a raccoon if I apply too much much. Yay Benefit! Yay me!

I love this product. I constantly fail to get enough sleep, which leaves me with slightly baggy, puffy, dark and dull eyes/under eyes every morning. Erase Paste is just not enough on it's own. Not a great look under fluorescent lights at work!

Ooh-la-lift definitely cools and de-puffs the bags. Also, it brightens and reflects light from underneath the eye, giving the illusion that I am refreshed and well-rested. Combined with a bit of Erase Paste to conceal the darkness (don't need as much when using with Ooh-la-lift), I look pulled together every morning.

Missing one lippie for casing and price. The price would be worth it for me if the glass tube allowed for usage of every bit of product. Conversely, the ease of use with the current case might be worth not being able to use every bit if the price weren't so steep.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products