Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

This product is one of my favorite conditioners its amazing and seems to really help my hair grow for some reason. The only down side is last year when they changed the packaging they changed to conditioner too and its not as amazing as it once was. That being said its still a great conditioner and would liken it more to a deep treatment its great for dry and damaged hair.

Last year a woman at the salon damaged my hair. She suggested I buy this tiny bottle of Pureology for my hair. I've had it for a year.
PROS:
- Lasts forever
- Smells and feels good
- Works for healthy hair
CONS:
- Doesn't help damaged hair.(in fact, it made my ends feel more brittle)
- Expensive!
- Doesn't prolong hair-dye stay

Unlike the shampoo, I love this conditioner. I was very surprised at how minty it was - definitely a first for me! It's very moisturizing without being too heavy and I could instantly feel it work its magic on my freshly shampooed hair. It also has excellent colour locking properties. Unlike the shampoo which strips my red dye out, this one instantly locks it all back in and the washout stops immediately! I was a little concerned when I couldn't seem to rinse it all out (but that's probably me being overly zealous when I was using it), but it did not leave any residue in my hair and after blowdrying and straightening, I was amazed at how soft and smooth my locks were! Very impressed and will definitely buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is only conditioner I can trust. It smells so good, so minty and detangled my dry, damaged and coarse hair. Left my hair very shiny and smooth. It's a must with hydrating shampoo, it works wonder!

Worth the hefty price tag, this conditioner is AWESOME. It detangles like a dream and gives such good slip. Moisturizes like crazy but it's also lightweight and doesn't weigh my hair down at all. Makes my hair soft, smooth, shiny, and healthy-feeling.
I took one lippie off because this contains a lot of menthol for some reason. Is menthol a good ingredient for hair conditioner? I have no idea but there is a very strong tingling sensation on the scalp when you use this, something I could honestly do without. But the results it gives me makes this something I would definitely buy again, it really is quite good.

This is probably my HG conditioner. For me the smell is really good coz I love the minty smell of it. Despite the price I'd still buy this one specially during days when I need my hair to look A+!

I'm a simple girl with simple needs. OK, that's not exactly true, but I am really just looking for a conditioner that detangles my hair really well. If it smells nice and moisturizes my dry ends, I'm in heaven. Well, I actually have purchased this conditioner twice, but the second purchase was more by default than anything else, because I haven't found anything better (though I've certainly found plenty for cheaper--I am not happy to spend $26 for 8 oz of conditioner). I don't mind the smell, though it isn't as minty as I would like. But I just haven't felt like it really does much. Then, this morning, after using a generous dollop and letting it soak in while I finished showering, I was extremely dismayed to find a gigantic knot in my hair. There will not be a third purchase, I can assure you.

Finally THE one! I seriously have never had a better conditioner. My hair is fine, colored blonde, very dry, somewhat damaged. I have tried ALL the drugstore brands, and never liked anything because the products made my hair looked good for 1 day but the day after it was dry, etc again. A couple of my friends talked about Pureology but to be honest I don`t like the peppermint smell so I never bought it, until not too long ago, I got the small travel size (ridiculous for $7.50), anyhow, I could not believe the dramatic difference it instantly made in my hair. I can`t believe, my hair looked so healthy like never before from a regular conditioner. And the moisture LASTS in my hair for like 2 days until I wash it again. Really, my hair absolutely LOVES this stuff. I use it with the Platinum shampoo or a Kerastase shampoo, that is it, perfect combo, I don`t need anything else anymore, no other conditioners to try, this IS it. (I do use styling products of course.) ...The peppermint is very strong so it takes a while to get use to, don`t put it on your scalp if you are sensitive. But if you have hair trouble, dry, frizzy, unhealthy hair, this is a MUST try, gosh, why did I wait so long to buy it, now I have the bigger size and it is amazing every single time I use it... :-)))))))))))

love it. makes hair soft and smells gooooood! only need a little amount!

LOVE IT!! look at my review on the shampoo!! its amazing. only need a quarter size amount! it works best when you shampoo your hair with the pureology hydrate shampoo, and then towel dry your hair, and then put the conditioner on!! it works way better that way! this stuff makes my hair hair easy to brush and soo soft. love the smell