Pureology Hydrate Conditioner

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Esters, Mentha Arvensis Oil/Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Fragrance, Trideceth-6, Methylparaben, Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter, Cetrimonium Chloride, Limonene, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Menthol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Rosmarinus Officinalis Extract/Rosemary Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis Extract/Sage Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Benzophenone-4, Linalool, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract/Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Mentha Piperita Extract/Peppermint Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Melanin.

on 10/14/2012 10:23:00 PM

love it. makes hair soft and smells gooooood! only need a little amount!

on 10/14/2012 12:27:00 AM

LOVE IT!! look at my review on the shampoo!! its amazing. only need a quarter size amount! it works best when you shampoo your hair with the pureology hydrate shampoo, and then towel dry your hair, and then put the conditioner on!! it works way better that way! this stuff makes my hair hair easy to brush and soo soft. love the smell

on 8/28/2012 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My absolute favorite conditioner. I got hooked on this after I started working at a salon. It makes your hair look and feel INCREDIBLE. After bleaching my hair to death, it has helped repair it and make it soft and healthy. My only complaint is the price- even with my employee discount, I hate shelling out the money for it. Nevertheless, it's worth every penny because it's the best thing out there for dry hair. I love the cool feeling it gives your scalp after you leave it on for a little while. Seriously, if your hair needs some love, try this.

on 8/18/2012 1:35:00 AM

well, last year after realizing that I've damaged my hair way too much by using hot tools and not very good shampoo and conditioners, i tried the best shampoos and conditioners out there and even though i liked a lot of them, when i finally tried this set of shampoo and conditioner about 2 months ago i fell in love with them, i think they're the best hair-set I've ever tried and yes, I've tried WEN, paul Mitchell, joico, matrix, pentane pro v, TIGI, red head, and many many other brands, I'm not saying they were bad or anything, but i personally think this is the best one of them all, i think it just really brought my hair back to life, and since it doesn't have sulfates, i dont really have to worry that my hair'll get dry or not! I also love the new packaging since the old one was just a pain! Thank you pureology!
i think the only downside it that the pureology products are a bit over priced...

on 7/11/2012 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample of this and wow does that Mint BURN me. It smells very strongly of menthol and even though I only applied the conditioner to my ends (I knew better than to apply it to my scalp), it stung my eyes.

A shame, because the texture (thick) and richness really were effective on my dry ends.

Too bad.

on 7/5/2012 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love and adore this conditioner-it's fantastic! Anyway, I used to have to use a deep conditioning mask every time that's usually used once a week or something, but this along with my 2 other favorite conditioners has changed that! I only have to leave it in for 2 minutes and not like half an hour or more but my dry frizzy highlighted hair feels like silk! So conditioned :) I tried so many different conditioners like moroccanoil and Aveda and redken (and TONS more) but this totally out performs them. When my hair dries it is super soft and shiny, and just really hydrated. It's cheaper than my other 2 conditioners, still expensive but I'd pay way more for it if I had too because it's that good! Also I love the minty smell and tingle, it makes washing my hair more fun. I like the new bottles too it's much easier to get the product out. Anyways, the point is that this is a really awesome conditioner (the other 2 I use are pureology Nanoworks and Kerastase lait vital) and it gets my stamp of approval! X 1000000!! So yea, this is great stuff :)

This is my fave conditioner and I am cheap so the fact that I spend money on this speaks a lot. Tip: I buy the 64 oz size on ebay from reputable sellers in order to save money. Dramatically reduces the cost per ounce. The 64 oz often comes with a pump which helps with portioning.

on 4/15/2012 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells good, works well and provides hydration for my wavy to curly hair. Unfortunately, looks like one of its ingredients -- cetearyl alcohol -- led to cystic acne. Expensive, too. My sister-in-law, who has dry, colored long hair, loves this stuff & has no skin problems with it.

on 3/12/2012 2:35:00 AM

i feel like i've tried a million conditioners in the last few years because of my dry, processed hair. i'm naturally a level 2 and after perming and then lightening my ends, my hair felt fried. i've tried a ton of hair masks, deep condioners and rinses hoping to find something that will soften and defrizz. this stuff really hydrates the hair and changes the texture dramatically. my hair is naturally very straight and though thick and there being a lot of it, it's pretty flat on top and the bottom half has a grown out perm and color processing so it's a bit courser and wavier than the top. the ends are very dry and i have some split ends. i find only a tiny bit is needed as well so the 8 oz bottle lasts a few months. i mix this with a bit of thermafuse repair conditioner every once in a while for a bit of added strength as well and the scents really complement each other. this conditioner is concentrated and feel like this conditioner works better than a lot of deep conditoners that i have used. i've used ojon, redken heavy cream, morroconoil restorative mask, macadamia oil deep repair mask, joico moisture recovery, kerastase oleo relax, redken intense renewal, brocato curlinterrupted treatment, mixed chicks deep conditioner just to name a few and this has been the best conditioner i've used so far. yes, it's expensive at $29 for 8oz bottle but if i consider all the money i've spent on other conditioners that didn't didn't work as well as pureology hydrate. i don't like the hydrate shampoo and much prefer enjoy shampoos and use this in conjunction with enjoy rejuventating volumizing shampoo. i do find this can build up overtime but when i alternate my shampoo with pureology purify shampoo i don't have a problem and hydrate condtioner works great.

In contrast to the shampoo, I believe I would re purchase this, it is great cuz it smells so good and feels so cold on your scalp, a tiny little amount goes a loooooong, and leave hair fresh and clean without heavy feeling. It is not the best conditioner out there for what it is supposed to do (hydrate) I would say is a conditioner for normal hair that is healthy already and just needs a liiiiitle bit of moisture, it is more a detangler, but I like it.