November 20, 2014 | 1957 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Philosophy - Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2009 12:59:00 AM More reviews by tnbella3154

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lotion, it is extremely moisturizing and goes well with the entire line of AG products. AG has been my signature fragrance for several years. I think it's a little on the expensive side. I hate the pump in the 16 oz bottle, it's short and rounded and hard to use with one hand. A re-design is very much needed. I have purchased this lotion many times and will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 9:02:00 AM More reviews by missred2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really love this product! I first smelled Amazing Grace in Sephora after hearing people rave about it. So, I got a very small bottle of the fragrance spray. I loved the scent, but the spray faded VERY quickly. I purchased the moisturizer hoping it would last longer, and it indeed did! I love the way it feels on my skin, which is a first for me with perfumed lotion. I usually hate them. This feels like silk and keeps my skin very soft and smooth all day, and I can still smell the fragrance several hours later. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 7:08:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I really love this emulsion...or to me it's just a plain lotion. It has that clean scent that kinda reminds me of cotton and flowers and clean sheets and mom lol- hard to describe, but it's a nice, comforting scent. The only thing is, I find the regular bottle (squeeze, not pump) is a real pain...they did too good a job making it durable (tough plastic) that I can barely squeeze the stuff out! That is my only complaint. I don't know if it's just my bottle or how they all are..The product itself is nice though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Msmimi724

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this generously every day, although it does not firm the skin it really does moisturize. It is lightly scented (smells so good). I layer it with the amazing grace oil rub on perfume. I had tried the "fragrance" spray - waste of money...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2009 8:27:00 PM More reviews by rbyars1

The previous reviewer hit the nail on the head with this moisturizer. I too received a generous sample bottle and will definately be purchasing the full size when the sample runs out. The scent is wonderfully clean, fresh but not overbearing and is very moisturizing..I like it alot...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by CWHF

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received a generous freebie of this from Sephora last month. I was skeptical, as I am usually a fruity/lemony/foodie kind of gal, with scents and figured this would be awfully girly and floral (which is fine if you are into that).

Well, I finally tried it out and found out it is actually the perfect spring/summer scent. It smells clean (but not detergent like) with a hint of floral and a bit of sweetness that is not at all cloying. My husband (who can be a little oblivious) ever since I started using it has been commenting frequently about how great I smell but he has no idea what's different. Perfect strangers (men and women) have walked up to me to compliment me on how wonderful I smell. which has never happened to me. Even coworkers have commented on it---one of my colleagues described it as the unperfume, meaning it just seems you smell great, not that you are wearing a fragrance.

It doesn't firm but it does moisturize and I use it for that wonderful scent. For my body chemistry, the lotion alone actually has fairly good lasting power; my husband can still smell it on me in the evenings and I only apply it in the morning to my legs and a bit on my arms and decolletage.

I actually went out today and bought the big bottle, I love it that much. Definitely worth getting your hands on a sample if you can.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This moisturizer is really like perfumed body lotion. The light scent lingers all day so you cannot add another scent on top of this. It is very feminine and soft. Perfect to go to bed in. As a moisturizer is absorbs easily into the skin and is very hydrating for my skin. I did not notice any firming benefits.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2009 3:42:00 PM More reviews by cheerz2u

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have super sensitive skin and have hard times finding moisturizers. This one is by far the best. It is very lightly scented (and a very beautiful scent at that) and blends right into my skin without feeling greasy. I love how it moisturizers. I am not, however, completely convinced that it is firming as I excerise daily and eat very healthy so I cannot say whether or not this is firming but I will def buy again as this is the best I have ever used!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by ilovemysammy18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Price is a bit high, but the smell and feel of this moisturizer is AMAZING!!! Hence the name =D It almost melts into my skin and is not greasy at all. Super light, feminine scent....I have used over half a bottle, however, and have not noticed any firming what so ever. But i love everything else about this product i do not care

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2009 4:45:00 PM More reviews by AnnM27

My first try of the Amazing Grace line and I'm sold! Moisturizes well, I can't confirm about the firming since I had a sample foil pack. I understand each product smells slightly different which I'm sure is due to the different chemicals, etc. It's their best selling line for a reason!