November 21, 2014 | 1447 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Nivea - Tinted Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 3/20/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by zvrkmiki

Broke me out. I shine like crazy from it. No. no. no

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2008 3:08:00 PM More reviews by fqari84

I tried this a few years back while I was searching for a good, budget friendly, tinted moisturizer with SPF. This did not go on too smoothly or evenly on my face, it also started flaking off later in the day and it looked especially blotchy when I tried to layer this on top of my regular moisturizer (this is just not moisturizing enough on it's own...the texture is just too thick and kind of cakey). I found my HG tinted sunscreen + moisturizer with Loreal and that one goes on alot smoother, with a thinner consistency that moisturizes better on its own, it also never flakes off from my face, and has a much higher SPF.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 3:25:00 AM More reviews by Tanja1801

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've used it a couple of times and read the reviews. You can't expect that it has the same effect as foundation. I use it when I am in a hurry or when I go for a very natural makeup. I like the thought of not wearing make up. The color suits my skintone very well. For those who ara darker, there is the BRONZE color now. For the fragrance... I like the smell of Nivea, don't have problems with it. On me it doens't look cakey, but it's not a foundation, so I didn't expected too much of it.
Tanja

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2008 12:50:00 PM More reviews by missy_c

I didn't like this at all and didn even finish the bottle , the product was cakey and very pigmented which made my skin look like I had a very badly matched foundation on, also the product isn't even that moisturizing since my skin looked dry and flaky after aplying it

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2007 11:24:00 AM More reviews by feijoagirl

The product is quite thick and cakey which is not what I expected from a tinted moisturiser...it seems to be thicker than the foundation I sometimes use! It just wasn't compatible with my skin. The fragrance is quite strong but if you don't mind the typical Nivea cream smell then it won't bother you. Will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2007 12:35:00 AM More reviews by jessamine20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Horrible! It caused massive breakouts all over my face, the colour was terrible and the texture was strange... I couldn't get it to go on evenly no matter how hard I tried. I think the oil of my skin almost repelled it, if that makes sense. Bad voodoo for me. Waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by han567

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Nice coverage for in the day, natural looking, not heavy, good buy.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2007 10:12:00 AM More reviews by krystalchan

for the price, this is a pretty good product. it evens skin tone, helps fade dark marks/scars a bit when it is on. but the colour is too light and too beige for my medium/tan asian yellow/olive skin. it also tended to flake a few hours after application? and it feels a bit heavy on. my mum uses this as a foundation when she goes out at night.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2007 6:19:00 AM More reviews by Faster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice product - as most of Nivea's products are, it smells nice, goes on easily. But i find the fact there is only 1 colour 'natural' - is limiting.Its quite dark & a little orangey, i am quite pale though. It is a good product though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2007 12:18:00 PM More reviews by benz909

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It was an "okay" tinted moisturizer at first it feels tacky, and it leaves streaks. but after about 10 minutes, it sinks into the skin, and makes you look more natural. I will finish it, but i dont think ill buy it again!

Edit:
I ended up throwing this out! I don;t know why i even bought this in the first place!