Nivea Tinted Moisturizer

3.0

Aqua, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Talc, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Dimethicone, Methylpropanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Stearyl Alcohol, Palmitic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Carbomer, Alumina, Simethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Oleic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Citronellol, Geraniol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499

on 3/21/2008 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love that it has sun protection and the tint is just right for almost any skin tone.

on 3/20/2008 6:22:00 PM

Broke me out. I shine like crazy from it. No. no. no

on 2/17/2008 3:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I tried this a few years back while I was searching for a good, budget friendly, tinted moisturizer with SPF. This did not go on too smoothly or evenly on my face, it also started flaking off later in the day and it looked especially blotchy when I tried to layer this on top of my regular moisturizer (this is just not moisturizing enough on it's own...the texture is just too thick and kind of cakey). I found my HG tinted sunscreen + moisturizer with Loreal and that one goes on alot smoother, with a thinner consistency that moisturizes better on its own, it also never flakes off from my face, and has a much higher SPF.

on 2/6/2008 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've used it a couple of times and read the reviews. You can't expect that it has the same effect as foundation. I use it when I am in a hurry or when I go for a very natural makeup. I like the thought of not wearing make up. The color suits my skintone very well. For those who ara darker, there is the BRONZE color now. For the fragrance... I like the smell of Nivea, don't have problems with it. On me it doens't look cakey, but it's not a foundation, so I didn't expected too much of it.
Tanja

on 1/24/2008 12:50:00 PM

I didn't like this at all and didn even finish the bottle , the product was cakey and very pigmented which made my skin look like I had a very badly matched foundation on, also the product isn't even that moisturizing since my skin looked dry and flaky after aplying it

on 11/27/2007 11:24:00 AM

The product is quite thick and cakey which is not what I expected from a tinted moisturiser...it seems to be thicker than the foundation I sometimes use! It just wasn't compatible with my skin. The fragrance is quite strong but if you don't mind the typical Nivea cream smell then it won't bother you. Will not repurchase.

on 11/2/2007 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Horrible! It caused massive breakouts all over my face, the colour was terrible and the texture was strange... I couldn't get it to go on evenly no matter how hard I tried. I think the oil of my skin almost repelled it, if that makes sense. Bad voodoo for me. Waste of money.

on 10/30/2007 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Nice coverage for in the day, natural looking, not heavy, good buy.

on 10/27/2007 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

for the price, this is a pretty good product. it evens skin tone, helps fade dark marks/scars a bit when it is on. but the colour is too light and too beige for my medium/tan asian yellow/olive skin. it also tended to flake a few hours after application? and it feels a bit heavy on. my mum uses this as a foundation when she goes out at night.

on 8/24/2007 6:19:00 AM

This is a nice product - as most of Nivea's products are, it smells nice, goes on easily. But i find the fact there is only 1 colour 'natural' - is limiting.Its quite dark & a little orangey, i am quite pale though. It is a good product though.