December 18, 2014 | 1526 users online

Bronzers - Wet 'n' Wild - Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2009 3:58:00 PM More reviews by TwilightEyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer! Super smooth, beautiful color, and love the price! I would buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2009 3:49:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

At this very moment, I have MAC Matte Bronze on one cheek and Wet and Wild in Light-Medium on the other. I can't tell the difference. But my wallet will have an extra twenty-some dollars in it. Yes, the Wet and Wild compact isn't as fancy but who the heck cares? This product is smooth with no skipping or blotching. I have to thank Paula Begoun for this one.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 7:29:00 PM More reviews by paulababe1985

i just purchased a bronzer in acapulco glow and love it i wanted to try the one with a little more pinkish tones but they didn't have any in stock but this is great as in all over powder to get that glow. I love it but then using translucent powder which looks all cakey this is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 2:20:00 AM More reviews by primor2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love these! i love when they have BOGO, even though they already really CHEAP
i recommend you to find out when they are having BOGO and get all blush/bronzer colors lol

the only complain i have is the plastic see through window as i like to call it popped off after a while worth re purchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 11:09:00 AM More reviews by KarlaKayM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an AMAZING bronzer~

VERY inexpensive~ I can get this for $2.99 or even cheaper sometimes~

I have the Matte Formula which is very nice~

I would definately put this up against expensive bronzers and this would win hands down...I have used lots of them~

Some of the Wet and Wild products are really great~

Wet and Wild DOES NOT test on animals~

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2009 9:24:00 PM More reviews by silver_aria

This bronzer is top notch. I have been using rio radiance for about a month and have been very happy with it. It has just the right amount of shimmer and the powder blends well. It comes with a brush - which is not all that useful - and it's not something I would toss in my handbag for fear of the compact busting open, but for this price, I'll deal. The colour stays all day and the shade is golden without being too brown. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 1:05:00 PM More reviews by martaalexandrino

La verdad q estoy muy sorprendida con este bronzer. Es super pigmentado, se ve muy natural, el precio es tremendo, super economico, y lo puedes encontrar en cualquier sitio. Me atreveria a comprarlo con mi bronzer de MAC; cuando me lo pongo en mis mejillas me da casi el mismo color, lo único que el de wet 'n' wild tiene como un brillo super nice, que lo hace ver muuucho mejor que el de mac. (el color de bronzer que compre fue el #741 o 742 algo asi). Lo recomiendo, y definitivamente lo vuelvo a comprar.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2009 9:13:00 PM More reviews by josiecat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an excellent bronzer and is great for contouring. The color is very believable - not too orange, red or muddy looking. It doesn't go on streaky and it's highly pigmented so you don't have to keep piling it on. This could probably function nicely as a natural looking blush too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2009 11:43:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff ! It isn't too orange or heavy. I use the little brush that comes with it and that's rare. It leaves just enough color to make it believable..it doesn't leave you with long, brown/orange streaks.
Will DEFINITELY be keeping this product around.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2008 1:04:00 PM More reviews by tobytipper

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has to be my favorite make-up product, when I consider value, cost and the effect it gives. As mentioned by others, the packaging is cheapy and you MUST toss out the crappy little brush and apply with a decent medium or large size brush. Just sweep it lightly over your cheeks, forehead, nose and jawline. This is an awesomely natural, sun kissed look that I haven't found with any other bronzers at any price. It actually doesn't look like a bronzer at all on your face- just a healthy bit of sun color. I don't even touch up my makeup anymore throughout the day, except to just sweep a little of this on. Just remember- don't go heavy- a little goes a long way. This stuff lasts forever. Fabulous!