December 19, 2014 | 1639 users online

Gels/Soaps - Aveeno - Stress Relief Body Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2007 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Rhinnanon

I found this body wash delicately scented and non-irrating. It lathers well and is soothing. Definately would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2006 10:46:00 PM More reviews by LadyRacerTRD

I started using aveeno when I got eczema. (My Dermatologist recommended it.) I've been using a lot of aveeno products. I really like the smell of this. However, I can't use it all the time. When my eczema comes, I have to stay away from this and I'll use the skin relief body wash instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2006 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Heatherina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm quite fond of this body wash my favorite drugstore wash by far. The smell reminds me of an expensive Aveda product nice and herbally definitely not "fake" lavender as one previous poster commented. This is the real deal. Lavender-scented products at those mall bath stores definitely have a fake "candy" smell... not this. Smells very natural... and expensive at only 6 bucks a bottle! The corresponding lotion is great for scent layering, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2006 6:30:00 AM More reviews by k_vendra

smells great! leaves my skin smooth.
great to use in my shower before bed

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2006 6:14:00 AM More reviews by cosmetiholic

My guy friend picked this up at the store for me because he was going grocery shopping and I was REAL low on body wash. I told him to just get "whatever." He came back with this and said he'd seen a commercial for it and he thought the smell was good. Now I can't say I really found any stress-relief out of this (other than being without body wash), I really liked it. It cleanses well, is pleasantly scented, and doesn't dry out my skin at all. It was a great purchase coming from a very "boyish" boy and definitely something I will repurchase on my own.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by chriquen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the only body wash I've used in the past 3 years. Doesn't break out my skin and isn't drying. But at the same time it doesn't feel filmy or greasy. I also find the scent very comforting, which helps a lot since I always take my showers before bed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2006 10:50:00 PM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great body wash, but i use it so fast it could become an expensive habit. If I wasn't so greedy with my shower gel I would probably buy it more often.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2006 5:50:00 PM More reviews by zhenya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Kinda expensive for a drugstore body wash, but most Aveeno products are pricier than you'd expect. That said, one sniff and I was sold -- I'm not usually a big fan of lavendar, but mixed the the ylang ylang, this body wash smells heavenly. Other than that, it's not really exceptional. I'm not prone to itchy skin so I can't comment on the much touted skin-calming colloidal oatmeal benefits, but I appreciate that this body wash isn't drying and still feels clean.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 12:37:00 AM More reviews by garlandfairy

This was great! The scent is more of a ylang-ylang than a lavender, and that's fine with me, since I am not a huge fan of lavender. The color was kind of a creamy beige, the color that I like my body washes to be (I have a strange preference for creamy beige body washes.) It did moisturize well, though I'm not sure if it was at all "stress relieving." Would definitely repurchase. My only problem is that this was kind of pricey for a "drugstore" product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2006 12:46:00 AM More reviews by annaharris_227

The scent of this bodywash is more ylang ylang than lavender to me. I was hoping for more of a lavender smell. It's still very calming to my senses, though. When you think about it, it does in fact smell like hair dye, as mentioned by an earlier review. But it's not revolting at all! This is just one of those hard to describe scents!!=0p However, it is a really moisturizing body wash that calms down the itchies without breaking me out! My advice: Smell this in the store first and be sure you like the scent!=0)