Aveeno Stress Relief Body Wash

4.2

Water, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Decyl Glucoside, Oat Kernel Flour, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg Acetate Phosphate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Peg-150 Pentaerythritol Tetrastearate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate, Tetrasodium Edta, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Fragrance, Quaternium 15 May Contain ( /-): Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid

on 4/19/2007 12:29:00 AM

Ahhhhhhhhhhh... this stuff is wonderful. If I had time, I would use it every night before I go to bed. It makes your skin feel wonderful and the scent is VERY relaxing. The lotion, however, kinda makes me feel greasy. I like to use the bodywash and not follow up with the lotion. My skin doesn't itch and is VERY soft.

on 1/3/2007 5:58:00 PM

I found this body wash delicately scented and non-irrating. It lathers well and is soothing. Definately would buy it again.

on 8/5/2006 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I started using aveeno when I got eczema. (My Dermatologist recommended it.) I've been using a lot of aveeno products. I really like the smell of this. However, I can't use it all the time. When my eczema comes, I have to stay away from this and I'll use the skin relief body wash instead.

on 6/22/2006 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm quite fond of this body wash my favorite drugstore wash by far. The smell reminds me of an expensive Aveda product nice and herbally definitely not "fake" lavender as one previous poster commented. This is the real deal. Lavender-scented products at those mall bath stores definitely have a fake "candy" smell... not this. Smells very natural... and expensive at only 6 bucks a bottle! The corresponding lotion is great for scent layering, too!

on 6/3/2006 6:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

smells great! leaves my skin smooth.
great to use in my shower before bed

on 5/23/2006 6:14:00 AM

My guy friend picked this up at the store for me because he was going grocery shopping and I was REAL low on body wash. I told him to just get "whatever." He came back with this and said he'd seen a commercial for it and he thought the smell was good. Now I can't say I really found any stress-relief out of this (other than being without body wash), I really liked it. It cleanses well, is pleasantly scented, and doesn't dry out my skin at all. It was a great purchase coming from a very "boyish" boy and definitely something I will repurchase on my own.

on 4/9/2006 12:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the only body wash I've used in the past 3 years. Doesn't break out my skin and isn't drying. But at the same time it doesn't feel filmy or greasy. I also find the scent very comforting, which helps a lot since I always take my showers before bed.

on 3/24/2006 10:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Great body wash, but i use it so fast it could become an expensive habit. If I wasn't so greedy with my shower gel I would probably buy it more often.

on 3/23/2006 5:50:00 PM

Kinda expensive for a drugstore body wash, but most Aveeno products are pricier than you'd expect. That said, one sniff and I was sold -- I'm not usually a big fan of lavendar, but mixed the the ylang ylang, this body wash smells heavenly. Other than that, it's not really exceptional. I'm not prone to itchy skin so I can't comment on the much touted skin-calming colloidal oatmeal benefits, but I appreciate that this body wash isn't drying and still feels clean.

on 2/20/2006 12:37:00 AM

This was great! The scent is more of a ylang-ylang than a lavender, and that's fine with me, since I am not a huge fan of lavender. The color was kind of a creamy beige, the color that I like my body washes to be (I have a strange preference for creamy beige body washes.) It did moisturize well, though I'm not sure if it was at all "stress relieving." Would definitely repurchase. My only problem is that this was kind of pricey for a "drugstore" product.

Popular Gels/Soaps