April 19, 2014 | 1851 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by aprettypetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packaging is really cute with the button closure and handy mirror inside the compact. The product itself lasts REALLY long on the face and in the container. I've used mine more than a few dozen times, and it looks like its brand new (I haven't made a dent in it at all). I have this in Lilas D'or and its a peachy-pink with gold shimmer, I've also tried 2 other colors - but felt that this one suits my skin tone the most - so I can say the shimmer in the blushes doesn't really show up as such but rather like a glow. The shimmer is very fine, making the blushes very natural this way. I think my only complaint is that the powder blush was pressed extremely hard together, such that I have to use a brush with really stiff, hard bristles and scratch at the surface of it in order to get a decent amount out for one application. I find it sort of annoying, but this little flaw is also why the blush lasts forever and I never end up over applying the blush and looking like a clown. Overall, I would recommend this if fragrance is not an issue (all Bourjois products are scented), and for $19 Canadian this is a steal! It will last you years with everyday use, so make sure you pick a color you love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

At one stage this use to be the only blush that I had. I love the packaging, small compact with brush, always handy in my bag. One pot usually last forever, I've had mine for 1.5 years now and I use it regularly and I still havent finish mine yet or even barely dent it.
The only thing I dont like about this blush is that you cant control the colour or the shimmer, The colour is very light when applied on, and if you build it, the shimmer will build and it overpowers the colour. The shimmer is very fine, and very much a lot.
It's not a very durable blush usually fades within about 2 hours. Quality wise, I dont think it worth the $20AUD, the only thing it had going for it was the cute and handy packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by phoebeY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush can last super long time, I apply it in the morning and go out, when I return home at night, it's still on my face. It has a good smell as well. however, I don't like the packaging very much, and I always like big packaging for blush and bronzer since it's easy to use brush to apply

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

I have the shade Rose ambré and I quite like it. It is a bit too dark for my skin, so I only use very little and it looks quite nice, even though not natural. More for going out, maybe.

I heard that they dry up quite quickly and then there's no way you can apply them any longer - happened to my Bourjois Touche Illuminatrice (Illuminating Touch) in 96 Rose universel, works as a highlighter with quite some sparkle in a lovely peachy colour.

Would maybe purchase again in a different colour.

Oh and of course the brush that comes with it is absolutely useless - but then I never use the brushes/applicators that come with makeup anyway...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Yousi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A really bad blusher, it deceives you with a great variety of shades where you will probably find the shade you're searching for, then once you apply it you'll hate it,
although i have fair skin i need to dip the brush more than once to get the color, and it flies away once i get out from the house...........low quality product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by susank2001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried some other products by Bourjois and really liked them, but found the blush disappointing. After a week or so it became so dry I could no longer use a brush to apply it. Too bad because when it was new, I really liked it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by arwenaessedai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Bourjois Blush I have (#74) is amazing, matt, long lasting, pretty.
It gives an "I just pinched my cheeks look", very natural.
It is super pigmented and lasts all day.
I love it and recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by whm167

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bit expensive, AU$20 for the tiny pot but the colour is SO pigmented! I have one of the goldish-bronze shades and you only need a bit to make an impact. Great for clubbing and nights out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by movinella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hmmm.... wat can i say abt this blush i have #34 and the colour is great, texture of the blush is fine and nice , it doest go powery like some other blush. But i gota say that i really dont like the brush that comes with it. Its hard and doesnt give it a natural shape, but i tried to use my own brush to apply it and the colour doesnt go on my brush very well, does anyone have this problem??? it seems like its brush is hard so it could get the blush out easier??

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have 95 and 54. What I hate about these blushes are that they are not blendable! And make my blush look artificial.