September 1, 2014 | 1861 users online

Blush - Bourjois - Blush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 9:48:00 PM More reviews by rebecafialho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this blush it's very natural, it last forever on the skin without primer.
The colour is so flattering and the shimmer is very sutil, the colour range is fantastic also I have mine in Lila d'or, I've been using it for over a year and did not hit the pan.
I just don't use the brush that come with it because it does not blend well.
I wish they also had matte blushes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 7:26:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

first time I have ever used this blush was 12 years ago & I have been
using it on & off during these years & lets say that this blush
is a very good one the blush lasts for a long time may be
2 or three years, never broke even if it fell down becouse
it`s well baked.the colors are beautifull
the down side is it harden with time so sometimes it`s hard
to get off the color with the brush
also I found a very good blush from Jordana for less half the price
of Bourjois

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by sekhmet

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm so in love with these blushes, I'm buying all the colors that I can find and afford right now! First of all, the compacts are adorable, and I can use the little brush in a pinch if necessary. I love the scent, which makes me think of a posh French boudoir from long ago. Also, the formula makes my skin look like satin--and I've never had really good skin. Then there are all the colors; as long as I keep away from the brown ones, they all look good on me! So far, I have not had any problems some other users mention, either with the blush hardening or the container breaking. I wish I had discovered these long ago, but then I might not be having as much fun with them now! I will try to describe individually the colors that I own that are still available (I've already reviewed Rose D'or and Rose de Jaspe). I'm looking forward to using all my Bourjois blushes and adding new ones in the future!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by aprettypetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Packaging is really cute with the button closure and handy mirror inside the compact. The product itself lasts REALLY long on the face and in the container. I've used mine more than a few dozen times, and it looks like its brand new (I haven't made a dent in it at all). I have this in Lilas D'or and its a peachy-pink with gold shimmer, I've also tried 2 other colors - but felt that this one suits my skin tone the most - so I can say the shimmer in the blushes doesn't really show up as such but rather like a glow. The shimmer is very fine, making the blushes very natural this way. I think my only complaint is that the powder blush was pressed extremely hard together, such that I have to use a brush with really stiff, hard bristles and scratch at the surface of it in order to get a decent amount out for one application. I find it sort of annoying, but this little flaw is also why the blush lasts forever and I never end up over applying the blush and looking like a clown. Overall, I would recommend this if fragrance is not an issue (all Bourjois products are scented), and for $19 Canadian this is a steal! It will last you years with everyday use, so make sure you pick a color you love.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by kathrynb23

At one stage this use to be the only blush that I had. I love the packaging, small compact with brush, always handy in my bag. One pot usually last forever, I've had mine for 1.5 years now and I use it regularly and I still havent finish mine yet or even barely dent it.
The only thing I dont like about this blush is that you cant control the colour or the shimmer, The colour is very light when applied on, and if you build it, the shimmer will build and it overpowers the colour. The shimmer is very fine, and very much a lot.
It's not a very durable blush usually fades within about 2 hours. Quality wise, I dont think it worth the $20AUD, the only thing it had going for it was the cute and handy packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by phoebeY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush can last super long time, I apply it in the morning and go out, when I return home at night, it's still on my face. It has a good smell as well. however, I don't like the packaging very much, and I always like big packaging for blush and bronzer since it's easy to use brush to apply

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

I have the shade Rose ambré and I quite like it. It is a bit too dark for my skin, so I only use very little and it looks quite nice, even though not natural. More for going out, maybe.

I heard that they dry up quite quickly and then there's no way you can apply them any longer - happened to my Bourjois Touche Illuminatrice (Illuminating Touch) in 96 Rose universel, works as a highlighter with quite some sparkle in a lovely peachy colour.

Would maybe purchase again in a different colour.

Oh and of course the brush that comes with it is absolutely useless - but then I never use the brushes/applicators that come with makeup anyway...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2010 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Yousi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

A really bad blusher, it deceives you with a great variety of shades where you will probably find the shade you're searching for, then once you apply it you'll hate it,
although i have fair skin i need to dip the brush more than once to get the color, and it flies away once i get out from the house...........low quality product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by susank2001

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried some other products by Bourjois and really liked them, but found the blush disappointing. After a week or so it became so dry I could no longer use a brush to apply it. Too bad because when it was new, I really liked it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:42:00 AM More reviews by arwenaessedai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The Bourjois Blush I have (#74) is amazing, matt, long lasting, pretty.
It gives an "I just pinched my cheeks look", very natural.
It is super pigmented and lasts all day.
I love it and recommend it!