April 16, 2014 | 1433 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by alysson88

I absolutely love the smell. I always feel refreshed and clean after using this as a shower gel. Not the best shampoo, unless you have a certain hair type. I definitely love Philosophy body gels.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by jmr1450

I love this product, #1 it smells way good & #2 it leaves your skin very soft. I like to get the 32 oz bottle with the pump from QVC and it lasts me forever. Except it does make me want a cinnamon bun in the morning. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by AnnM27

Cinnamony goodness! Reminds me of a certain chain dessert place... Rich, moisturizing lather!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a bunch of various small bottles of 3-in-1's as a gift for Christmas. The Cinnamon Buns was my favorite scent out of the 10. It's just scrumptious and sweet and yummy. The scent fills up the shower but won't stick to your skin after you rinse off.
It kind of takes a lot of product in order to get a good lather (compared to bar soap, which I usually use). It cleans adequately, but I don't notice extra moisture. I only use it as a body wash. My regular soap cleans great and lasts a lot longer for a lot less money, so I'm sticking with that.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by CocoCabana

I really really liked the scent for this one, it smelled EXACTLY like warm cinnamon buns. The problem was that it didn't last! I would seriously lather it on in the shower, and after getting out for less than 15 min. I can't smell it anymore. I hate to say it, but thats what makes it or breaks it, and this time it... breaks it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by happilyme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a bottle of this for the holidays. I used this for a number of years when I lived in the States. I forgot how much I love smelling this stuff. I use it mainly as a shampoo and love the rich lather and the heady smell of it.

Sometimes I use it as a body wash and love the way it smells while using it. I am glad the smell does not linger so it does not interfere with fragrance.

It is meant to be a fragrant experience while bathing and it really is.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2008 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ninadelsol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As with all Philosophy products, the Cinammon Buns 3-in-1 was a complete disappointment. It doesn't have a lingering scent and I can barely smell the "cinammon buns" once I rinse the reside off my skin. It completely dried out my skin and it doesn't work as a shower gel, shampoo or as a bath gel. This product has no purpose of existence.

America! Don't fall for marketing ploys and Oprah's faves! This product does NOT work. Stick with your basic Bath & Body Works and Victoria's Secrets bath gels if you like fragrance. Buy proper shampoo for your hair type. Don't fall for Philosophy's advertising and save your money!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by girlygirlntexas

As much as I loved this product, I simply can't use it. My sensitive skin that is passed down to me from my Dad won't allow my skin to use it. Sad...because this product is just so lovely. It truly resembles a real cinnamon roll! Delicous!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by lipstick_girl

I bought this with a gift card, so otherwise I probably wouldn't have splurged. I love it enough now though that I will be splurging for the next bottle. The smell is authentic, and despite what other reviewers have said, I do still smell it a little on my skin afterward -- not all day though. The lather is great (I use a puff); moisturizing and creamy. I doubt I will use it on my hair though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 12:22:00 PM More reviews by Pheebie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Iím not a food-scented bath/body product kind of girl. Iím also an incredibly tough critic Ė if I hear rave reviews about a product, it had better live up to my exceedingly high expectations. Usually this does not happen. However Ė philosophy cinnamon buns is EVERYTHING itís cracked up to be! Oh my goodness, how much do I adore the amazingly authentic scent and the incredibly creamy lather. Iím really nuts over this product, probably a little too much (Iím sure my husband is tired of hearing me go on and on about this stuff and probably thinks, ďEnough already Ė itís just a shower gel.Ē)
I bought the big olí 32 oz pump bottle from QVC, which made it quite a value, too. All I use it one pump per shower and I get suds-a-plenty. As others have pointed out, itís true the scent doesnít linger after your shower, but thatís fine by me because as much as Iím head-over-heels in love with the warm, cinnamony scent, I wouldnít want it to mingle with whatever fragrance I choose to wear on any given day.
If youíre on the fence about trying this, I say Ė go for it!