Philosophy Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

4.3

Water (Aqua), TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Stearate, Sodium Chloride, TEA-PEG-3 Cocamide Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyquaternium-7, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

on 8/7/2009 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got the 3in1 and the lotion and I love the 3in1 but don't care too much for the lotion. I love love the way the shower gel smells though. I love using this, it is so fun. It is a very light scent kinda calming in a way. I really like this as a shampoo too. I don't think it works that great for a bubble bath I tried that once and the bubbles didn't last very long at all. Also I like the fact that the scent goes down the drain with the bubbles, that way I don't smell like cinnamon buns all day. :)

on 6/29/2009 1:40:00 AM

I love this scent and it is a staple in my stash. I do think however that philosophy's 3-in-1's are slightlyl over priced. I also hate that they do not make a pump dispenser part of the standard packaging for these. The round bottles in a shower are near dangerous. Pumps are available but you have to pay for them.

on 6/29/2009 1:14:00 AM

Love it!

on 6/6/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Delicious scent! Don't care for it as a body wash or shampoo. I usually use this for bubble baths because I just love the delicious scent.

on 4/14/2009 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I know I'm in the minority with this gel .. but I just didn't care for it at all. I have at least a dozen Philosophy Shower gels, and picked this up because I LOVE anything Cinnamon .. but this to me wasn't very fragrant at all. I hardly smelled any cinnamon at all when I used this! I returned this right back to Sephora, and picked up a different scent.

on 2/7/2009 4:47:00 PM

I absolutely love the smell. I always feel refreshed and clean after using this as a shower gel. Not the best shampoo, unless you have a certain hair type. I definitely love Philosophy body gels.

on 2/6/2009 2:47:00 AM

I love this product, #1 it smells way good & #2 it leaves your skin very soft. I like to get the 32 oz bottle with the pump from QVC and it lasts me forever. Except it does make me want a cinnamon bun in the morning. ;)

on 2/5/2009 11:16:00 PM

Cinnamony goodness! Reminds me of a certain chain dessert place... Rich, moisturizing lather!

on 1/16/2009 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received a bunch of various small bottles of 3-in-1's as a gift for Christmas. The Cinnamon Buns was my favorite scent out of the 10. It's just scrumptious and sweet and yummy. The scent fills up the shower but won't stick to your skin after you rinse off.
It kind of takes a lot of product in order to get a good lather (compared to bar soap, which I usually use). It cleans adequately, but I don't notice extra moisture. I only use it as a body wash. My regular soap cleans great and lasts a lot longer for a lot less money, so I'm sticking with that.

on 1/3/2009 10:42:00 AM

I really really liked the scent for this one, it smelled EXACTLY like warm cinnamon buns. The problem was that it didn't last! I would seriously lather it on in the shower, and after getting out for less than 15 min. I can't smell it anymore. I hate to say it, but thats what makes it or breaks it, and this time it... breaks it.