December 22, 2014 | 1851 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Cinnamon Buns 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2009 6:13:00 AM More reviews by tia347

I got the 3in1 and the lotion and I love the 3in1 but don't care too much for the lotion. I love love the way the shower gel smells though. I love using this, it is so fun. It is a very light scent kinda calming in a way. I really like this as a shampoo too. I don't think it works that great for a bubble bath I tried that once and the bubbles didn't last very long at all. Also I like the fact that the scent goes down the drain with the bubbles, that way I don't smell like cinnamon buns all day. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 1:40:00 AM More reviews by tnbella3154

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scent and it is a staple in my stash. I do think however that philosophy's 3-in-1's are slightlyl over priced. I also hate that they do not make a pump dispenser part of the standard packaging for these. The round bottles in a shower are near dangerous. Pumps are available but you have to pay for them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 1:14:00 AM More reviews by jenniferc328

Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Delicious scent! Don't care for it as a body wash or shampoo. I usually use this for bubble baths because I just love the delicious scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2009 10:03:00 PM More reviews by niclyf

I know I'm in the minority with this gel .. but I just didn't care for it at all. I have at least a dozen Philosophy Shower gels, and picked this up because I LOVE anything Cinnamon .. but this to me wasn't very fragrant at all. I hardly smelled any cinnamon at all when I used this! I returned this right back to Sephora, and picked up a different scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by alysson88

I absolutely love the smell. I always feel refreshed and clean after using this as a shower gel. Not the best shampoo, unless you have a certain hair type. I definitely love Philosophy body gels.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2009 2:47:00 AM More reviews by jmr1450

I love this product, #1 it smells way good & #2 it leaves your skin very soft. I like to get the 32 oz bottle with the pump from QVC and it lasts me forever. Except it does make me want a cinnamon bun in the morning. ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2009 11:16:00 PM More reviews by AnnM27

Cinnamony goodness! Reminds me of a certain chain dessert place... Rich, moisturizing lather!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Cherub573

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a bunch of various small bottles of 3-in-1's as a gift for Christmas. The Cinnamon Buns was my favorite scent out of the 10. It's just scrumptious and sweet and yummy. The scent fills up the shower but won't stick to your skin after you rinse off.
It kind of takes a lot of product in order to get a good lather (compared to bar soap, which I usually use). It cleans adequately, but I don't notice extra moisture. I only use it as a body wash. My regular soap cleans great and lasts a lot longer for a lot less money, so I'm sticking with that.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 10:42:00 AM More reviews by CocoCabana

I really really liked the scent for this one, it smelled EXACTLY like warm cinnamon buns. The problem was that it didn't last! I would seriously lather it on in the shower, and after getting out for less than 15 min. I can't smell it anymore. I hate to say it, but thats what makes it or breaks it, and this time it... breaks it.