Maybelline Lash Discovery Mascara

3.5

on 4/7/2012 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Loving this. I am a Maybelline Lash Stylist addict which is discontinued for some time now. I gave Lash Discovery a try and it has a teeny little wand but it gets each individual lash and coats it. It makes my lashes look very long. Other reviewers are correct when they say it doesn't give much fullness. Thats because it concentrates on extending the crap out of any lashes you have. The price is fantastic too! I purchase it for only $3 at my local drugstore. I personally love it! I use very black. It is my go-to mascara for a lovely every day look.

on 2/11/2012 3:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara is wonderful! The formula does not clump and it's not thick. The texture is just right. And the mini brush really separates your lashes. You end up with real flattering results!

on 2/8/2012 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this soley for my bottom lashes and it works great. The mini brush reaches even the tiniest of my lashes without making a mascara mess all over my face. It doesn't flake or smudge. No complaints! I will repurchase again and again.

on 2/8/2012 7:57:00 AM

I like it!

on 1/18/2012 12:27:00 PM

I love this brush. It's small enough that you don't apply mascara at other parts of your face, which is an annoyance of mine with other mascara brushes because they're so thick.

on 1/8/2012 12:26:00 AM

This is a great mascara to reach every lash. but it smudges like crazy! I have the waterproof one and test drove it while at work for 8 hours and by lunch time, I had a stripe of black... not acceptable for a waterproof mascara!

on 1/7/2012 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was looking into buying the Clinique Bottom Lash mascara and one of the reviews mentioned this as a d/s alternative. I picked it up just for bottom lashes and it works great! The formula stays clean, doesn't smudge or flake. It isn't a very dark or an amazing mascara, but with the tiny, skinny brush, it is perfect for applying to your bottom lashes to make them stand out without making a mess. It's also cheaper and more quantity than the Clinique Bottom Lash. Definitely give this a shot if you need something for the little lashes!

on 12/28/2011 8:29:00 PM

A rediscovered mascara for me - I forgot how effective it is when you want to get to the roots of your lashes and great for the lower lashes. I use it for both the upper and lower but then usually top off the upper lashes with some other, more volumizing, mascara ( Armani Eyes to Kill right now). I have of late bought several Maybellline products I like. This is just a good mascara with a skinny effective wand.

on 12/28/2011 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite mascara I have ever used. Most people use this as a bottom lash mascara, but I use it on my top lashes, too. I don't love the look of dark, extremely voluminous lashes on me because I have black glasses so the combination looks too overpowering. But I this mascara makes my lashes very long without being ridiculously dark. Obviously, if you don't have the same issue with wanting it to not be too noticeable, you would probably not like this mascara, or you would use it for your bottom lashes, but this is PERFECT for me. I have already repurchased it, and for only about $5, I will definitely continue to do so. :)

on 12/9/2011 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Use on my bottom lashes. Does the job with the little brush.