December 22, 2014 | 1759 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2007 3:45:00 AM More reviews by genica

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love ScullyNess' description of this as winter-sunshine in a bottle! It reminds me of being warmed by the sunshine on a crisp, cold autumn day. If you like Amber Romance there's no reason you wouldn't like the lotion as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful woodsy, spicy, earthy, herby fragrance with hints of pepper, vanilla, sandalwood, and patchouli. I like it a lot: my favorite along with Pure Seduction from Victoria's Secret

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 12:57:00 PM More reviews by vintagezombie

At first I loved this lotion the best out of all the VS lotions. After I used it for a while though, about a quater of the way into the bottle, it started to smell really bad. Very chemically and bitter. Right after I put it on I want to scrub it off in the shower. I wouldn't suggest buying it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 9:24:00 AM More reviews by juaini

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Don't get me wrong, I love VS Garden body lotions and I LOVE Amber Romance in particular, but this lotion stained my hands yellow!! It was horrifying. I sent an email to VS, wonder if they'll reply... I should have just stuck with the body butter.

update: I went into the VS store one day and checked out the Amber Romance lotions on the shelf... they were nowhere near as bright yellow as the one I had. I must've gotten a bad batch :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2007 2:13:00 PM More reviews by TookumsGirl

My favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. I love the yellow color of the lotion and it smells so good, the whole line, the spray, the lotion. I love the warm vanilla perfumey smell.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2007 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Yelena1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells so sexy, the lotion moisturizes nicely, and the scent lingers! Perfect! It's a warm black cherry and vanilla fragrance.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2006 9:16:00 PM More reviews by dee0219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Out of the garden collection this one has been my favorite. It smells warm, comforting and very sexy. Not at all greasy, leaves your skin nice and soft. This is probably not for anyone in need of a serious moisturizing lotion -- I use it more as a base for the matching perfume. I started wearing this scent about two years ago, I still love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2006 7:37:00 PM More reviews by styrch

I have bought this several times and I have to say I love it. The lotion is a great lotion. You can't really go wrong with it. The scent may be a bit heavy for you Pear Glace lovers out there. I'm not great at describing scents, but I feel the name really fits.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 5:28:00 PM More reviews by ChaosAndCandy

I love this smell. The lotion is rich and moisturizing without being greasy, and the bottle is attractive. This sounds silly, but when I wear this I feel kinda hot (as in attractive). It's a very sensual scent. Products in this scent have become something I regularly like to have in my cabinets.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2006 2:08:00 PM More reviews by missm88

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

wow! i just borrowed this from a co-worker and i *love* it! it smelled kind of weird and like plastic right our of the bottle, but has mellowed down to a great new scent. i get tired of the same ol' fruity/sweet/baby powder scents and this is so different! warm, but i think it could be worn in summer... right?

i can't stop smelling my arms! this may replace pear glace as my fav.

*sniff*