October 26, 2014 | 877 users online

Lip Gloss - Laura Mercier - Rose Glace Lip Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2003 1:20:00 AM More reviews by stella7

I am not usually a fan of the wand-type gloss applicators (it just doesn't seem sanitary to keep putting the applicator back into the tube), but I have to make an exception for this one because the smell is so yummy! Just like the name says, this gloss is a nice PINK glaze (rose/ means pink in French) - but it's hard to resist licking it off!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2003 2:36:00 PM More reviews by StephB

I like this gloss but it's more sheer than I normally like. It's not supposed to be super-pigmented like some of Laura's other glosses. In the summer, it's my lips-but-better shade. When I wear it without liner, it makes my lips look nice pink but not frosty or too light. It gives a slightly deeper yet vibrant color to my lips and is nice and shiney.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2003 3:18:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpJunky7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Loved it!! Great gloss, perfect for the summer b/c it goes on light and shimmery but its also sheer enough to just make it a barely there pink!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2003 10:47:00 PM More reviews by KateN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm so "eh" on this product...I have the full size, and the color is pretty for a millisecond, but the pigmentation is low, thus causing it to turn pretty much a pink-tinged clear almost immediately. The packaging is nice - great sponge applicator - but the quality of this gloss does not justify the hefty price tag. I have Ambre Rose, however, and THAT gloss is much better in terms of pigmentation and shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2003 4:31:00 PM More reviews by April2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a pretty rosey pink color for spring and summer. Pair it with LM's Terra Cotta lipliner and WOW! You've got a great spring lip going on. Beautiful on LM Sunny Beige complexions! Good lasting power and I don't find the taste to be so bad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 12:43:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I never really bought any Laura Mercier lipglosses because I wasn't too impressed with her moisturizers and foundations. Now I wish I'd checked out her glosses, because they're awesome! They're slightly sticky, but not as sticky as MAC and it also helps their staying power. Rose Glace is a cool semi-sheer rose with shimmer through it, and I love how shiny it looks on the lips. It looks much more vibrant in the tube, but goes on quite natural and pretty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2003 2:26:00 PM More reviews by jalin

Ok, I got this in September from the NM beauty bag. The color is ok, it is a mild bubblegummy pink with extremely fine microglitter/shimmer. The staying power is slightly better than average and it doesn't have an objectionable taste, smell, or texture. However, lately the cap has been untwisting on its own, which is quite annoying. I don't know if it is running low and the air is forcing it open or maybe the containers for the gwp sizes are not as sturdy, but it is obnoxious. I hope for the sake of people who plunk down the dough for a full size that they don't all do this! :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

A pretty, but boring lipgloss. Rose Glace is a slightly shimmery cool-toned pink. It does smell a bit strange, and the packaging doesn't particularly inspire me. Much cheaper alternatives available.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/23/2003 12:27:00 PM More reviews by GlamouretteGirl28

This reminds me of a sheerer version of MAC's Pink Poodle. Nothing Spectacular. Nice sheer pink color with a little sparkle. The consistency is just ok.

***i am a NW20, PPP, brown hair, turquoise eyes***

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2003 2:06:00 PM More reviews by jj28

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The perfect pink lip gloss for me. The shade looks bright in the tube but it doesn't show up that way on my lips. The color intensity is medium and the shine is comparable to Chanel's glossimers. There are no shimmer pigments. The lasting power is decent for a gloss. Definitely a staple.