September 16, 2014 | 1757 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Bsheth86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is an okay product. I don't think it clarifies that well. For the price you pay, I think there are better products out there. My hair also falls out a lot with this shampoo so I will not be buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by sassyBrunette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My professional stylist used this on me after i got my hair professionally colored from blonde back to brown (well, a shade darker than my natural, so now i am a dark brunette). This is what my salon uses after they color someone's hair, just to make sure all the dye and chemicals are out. Then, they use any other Redken or Pureology shampoo and conditioner that you want them to use(prettyy cool)....I picked this up the other day because it has been about 11 days since i have colored my hair and i use styling products everyday, and noticed there was some build up.

This works VERY WELL! My hair feels squeeky clean and feels like all the build up is gone!!

-ONLY USE THIS ONCE A WEEK OR ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH PRODUCT YOU USE IN YOUR HAIR, OR IF YOU HAVE HARD WATER.

ALSO IMPORTANT: Use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner or a really good shampoo and conditioner after, because it can be somewhat drying. I use the Pureology Hydrate shampoo and conditioner after.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by laurajaylee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using redken all soft and before that extreme.
I was starting to find my hair needed to be washed more often due to my hair getting greasy faster.

this shampoo left my hair like i had just come out of the hairdresser sparkly clean. I have only used this one but the difference is amazing i love it! It is drying though so I followed this with my macadamia deep treatment! this will be a staple in my hair routine i think ill use it every 2 week as a extra treat to my hair. there not much smell from this shampoo and i like that if isn't to over powering! I wouldn't use it too often if you have dry hair !

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

It clarifies better than my regular shampoos, but still leaves my scalp smelly, so it doesn't clarify enough. Once I used vinegar in addition to it and that did the trick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

As a hairstylist I use a lot of shampoos on clients. This one is the most deep cleansing of them all. It smells incredible and take out all products and oil in the hair!! Great color correction tool to help fade out hair color!! It is not a daily shampoo and not a great shampoo for hair that is colored. It should be used by people with a lot of buildup and need a good scalp cleansing!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by simi531

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this enough but dont feel like it is as clarifying as i need it to be sometimes, It is gentle which is good, but I do think I like the Joico chelating better (we have very hard water so maybe that is why). Overall, a gentle clarifying shampoo that is not too overpriced and definitely great for colored and/or damaged hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by luplaika

Yess, it't nothing bad, but not the best. I used to use Alternate action by Matrix. ThaT was the BOMB

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

My HG clarifying shampoo. I use this every now and then when I notice build up. I must follow up with a rich conditioner. My hair is fine, highlighted and prone to dryness so I only use this as needed. This has never destroyed my hair like some other clarifying shampoos have in the past. So far loving it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works great, much better than Bumble & Bumble Sunday shampoo, and I prefer it to the Aveda clarifying shampoo that had previously been my HG, for scent, bottle design and results.

I moved from a soft water area to a hard water area, and my long, thick hair started going crazy - dry ends, greasy roots, coated, sticky feel, totally unmanageable and just looked awful! I was at my wits end until I did my research and bought this wonder shampoo. I use it once a week so my hair looks as nice as possible when I straighten it for the weekend. The rest of the week I use normal or sulphate free shampoos as I'm trying to preserve the life of my color and Brazilian blow dry, and can really tell the difference.

I use a deep treatment after this shampoo, so haven't noticed my hair being any drier than usual as a result of using this. Try this ladies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

I got this to try as a clarifying shampoo. This definitely does clarify my hair and makes it swea,y clean. This is a little too harsh for my hair. I prefer the Redken extreme or the Paul Mitchell shampoo three. I definitely want to try the Paul Mitchell shampoo two before I decide which me is the best. This was just too much for my hair.