July 31, 2014 | 2028 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by laurajaylee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using redken all soft and before that extreme.
I was starting to find my hair needed to be washed more often due to my hair getting greasy faster.

this shampoo left my hair like i had just come out of the hairdresser sparkly clean. I have only used this one but the difference is amazing i love it! It is drying though so I followed this with my macadamia deep treatment! this will be a staple in my hair routine i think ill use it every 2 week as a extra treat to my hair. there not much smell from this shampoo and i like that if isn't to over powering! I wouldn't use it too often if you have dry hair !

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2012 2:43:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

It clarifies better than my regular shampoos, but still leaves my scalp smelly, so it doesn't clarify enough. Once I used vinegar in addition to it and that did the trick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

As a hairstylist I use a lot of shampoos on clients. This one is the most deep cleansing of them all. It smells incredible and take out all products and oil in the hair!! Great color correction tool to help fade out hair color!! It is not a daily shampoo and not a great shampoo for hair that is colored. It should be used by people with a lot of buildup and need a good scalp cleansing!! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 10:00:00 AM More reviews by simi531

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this enough but dont feel like it is as clarifying as i need it to be sometimes, It is gentle which is good, but I do think I like the Joico chelating better (we have very hard water so maybe that is why). Overall, a gentle clarifying shampoo that is not too overpriced and definitely great for colored and/or damaged hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2012 7:10:00 AM More reviews by luplaika

Yess, it't nothing bad, but not the best. I used to use Alternate action by Matrix. ThaT was the BOMB

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by Karin1539

My HG clarifying shampoo. I use this every now and then when I notice build up. I must follow up with a rich conditioner. My hair is fine, highlighted and prone to dryness so I only use this as needed. This has never destroyed my hair like some other clarifying shampoos have in the past. So far loving it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 8:49:00 AM More reviews by Cara_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This works great, much better than Bumble & Bumble Sunday shampoo, and I prefer it to the Aveda clarifying shampoo that had previously been my HG, for scent, bottle design and results.

I moved from a soft water area to a hard water area, and my long, thick hair started going crazy - dry ends, greasy roots, coated, sticky feel, totally unmanageable and just looked awful! I was at my wits end until I did my research and bought this wonder shampoo. I use it once a week so my hair looks as nice as possible when I straighten it for the weekend. The rest of the week I use normal or sulphate free shampoos as I'm trying to preserve the life of my color and Brazilian blow dry, and can really tell the difference.

I use a deep treatment after this shampoo, so haven't noticed my hair being any drier than usual as a result of using this. Try this ladies!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

I got this to try as a clarifying shampoo. This definitely does clarify my hair and makes it swea,y clean. This is a little too harsh for my hair. I prefer the Redken extreme or the Paul Mitchell shampoo three. I definitely want to try the Paul Mitchell shampoo two before I decide which me is the best. This was just too much for my hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This clarifier is alright, I mean, it did remove the significant build up from the hair. My problem is the dryness I experienced afterward, so hard to comb my hair. After I deep conditioned my hair still looked a little dry. It does the job but really strips the hair shaft. Perhaps I left it on too long?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 9:01:00 PM More reviews by mnarea90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really love this product! I've been using Neutrogena Clarifying shampoo for several years now but I don't really think it works very well, so I decided to try something else. It costs $25 for a liter at Ulta, so it's a little pricey. It has a weird consistency; it really is like a cream. I was a little skeptical at first but it seems to be a great clarifying shampoo! If your hair is dry and tangly like mine, make sure you use conditioner (Redken All Soft conditioner seems to work well).