Johnson & Johnson Bedtime Bath

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance, PEG-150 Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Quarternium-15, Citric Acid,

on 3/21/2004 4:04:00 PM

I bought this for my little girl when it first came out cuz the bottle was purple and she wanted it. I didn't realize how beautiful it smelled! So after giving her a bath in it, I went out and bought the body lotion for myself. I use it in the evening when i want to relax. The smell really is soothing. It doesn't calm my kids down, tho, after a bath. But then again i don't think that's possible!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is heavenly. It's not moisturizing. It doesn't create oodles of bubbles. But it does make for a relaxing bath experience. I got this to relax me when I was having really bad cramps. And it really helped release tension and soothe me, at least mentally. (I suppose the hot water took care of the actual physical cause of the cramps.) I love the soft lavender scent. I'm also a big fan of the lotion.

on 3/9/2004 11:03:00 PM

This has a lovely baby-ish cozy, soft, relaxing scent. It doesnt make alot of bubbles but i don't care that much because it smells so good and makes me feel good. Like, this is perfect for a cold night when you want a warm bath and then put on some sweat pants and get into a fluffy soft bed.

on 1/10/2004 10:31:00 AM

smell sooooo nice...my bf loves it! i use it as a shower gel everyday....relaxing smell, cleans the skin....well thats all i really need from a shower gel i guess! But, this does not moisterise im afraid...so you will need lots of moisturer after if you have dry skin.

on 11/13/2003 2:22:00 AM

There's NOT a single ingredient that has never been tested on animals. If you want to support animal rights, I respect your opinion. As a sincere Buddhist, I truly admire every single form of life.
However, a claim that they do not animal test is either deceving or exagerating. Because every single ingredients so-called-no-cruelty companies put there products have been tested on animals throughout human beings' history. It's more like "My hands are clean, because I get the benefit from your dirty hands." Reality is cruel. And claiming being merciful is easy. You can just put the ingredients proved as safe by ANIMAL TEST by OTHER COMPANIES and say, "Hello, dirty, bloody bastards. We are clean, we love animals!"I don't support animal tests, but just wanted to say what the reality is. By the way, Beadtime Bath is a pretty decent cleanser.
continued >>

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Well, goodness, I must be pretty darn stupid, because I LOVE this stuff. I buy a new one every other week. Great for using to de-stress after a long day at work.I highly reccomend it for you bubble bath lovers.

on 7/23/2003 4:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

After reading all the MUA reviews, I decided to buy this stuff and boy is it great! I took a jacuzzi with it and had bubbles all over the place. The smell is divine and it is gentle for my skin! Great find in the baby aisle, but then again, there is always great finds in the baby aisle!
Try the bedtime lotion too!

on 6/30/2003 3:00:00 PM

i bought this alongside with the lotion & i can`t believe i never tried this stuff out! this can be used as a bubble bath or shower gel. i just love how its very bubbly and relaxing. i just love the smell.. and did i mention how cheap this stuff is?? love itt!

on 6/6/2003 12:02:00 AM

I can't tell you how many bottles I have gone through already over the years. Love Love Love this!!! The smell of Lavender is sooo good, and it really does relax you. My husband is a big time fan of this too:)

on 6/5/2003 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought to try and clam me down after a hard day at work..and it works. I like the fresh smell, and it sort of calm me down.

My family thinks I'm weird..but when I take a shower I am able to sleep better. Now I know why they call it Bedtime Bath.

Top Rated Johnson & Johnson Products