October 23, 2014 | 1135 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Renergie Lift Makeup SPF 20

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 12:45:00 PM More reviews by brbrbrbr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even for oily/combination skin, this product is great and has a matte finish, even for younger skin. I was looking for something to fill in fine lines and have a natural finish and this worked very well. It's a medium to heavy coverage but somehow doesn't show it because of the way it lays on the skin. It stays in place even with moisturizer underneath and lasts all day. The colors Dore 25W is a very good match for olive undertones and they have one shade darker too.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 11:17:00 AM More reviews by nettiemaria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THE ABSOLUTE BEST ANTI AGING FOUNDATION OUT THERE - FOR ANY PRICE. I have tried everything - from department store brands, make up store brands, Avon, and drug store brands. It has medium (high) coverage and doesn't settle one little bit into lines. Plus, when I take it off - my skin looks younger. I have sensitive skin - and it doesn't break it out - which is amazing.

The only problem I have is with the pump. You can't control the amount it squirts out - you hit the pump - and it "All" comes out. There's no quarter or half pump - a pump is a pump.

This is a super great anti-aging foundation and good for sensitive skins.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the color- matched my skin perfectly (Dore 20 W) but it was too oily for my skin and it caused a huge rash from my upper lip down around my mouth and all over my chin. It was horrible! I had to return it immediately :( what a bummer.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by acsche

I'm on my second bottle now :)

Beautiful finish... perfect for hiding all your imperfections and smoothing on skin. Hydrating and lightweight..

New favorite :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I purchased this for my mother for Christmas at Saks. With mom in tow I told the SA that she needed a fdtn update and had been wearing EL but wanted to try something different for a change. Hastily the SA scanned her arsenal of fdtns and reached for this one. Mom is 80+ yrs old, still very stylish and in possession of lovely skin that needs a bit of assistance. The SA grabbed this and smeared the product on mom's cheek and proclaimed "This is the one, this color matches perfect". I didn't give it a good look BELEIVING that any SA at Saks must be skilled. Well, we were both wrong. Today mom comes down to breakfast all dolled up and sheepishly says "Dad says I look like I have a suntan thats too yellow". Damn, the old man was right! Having those cataracts removed last year was the best thing he's done for mom's looks in years! Indeed mom did look very jaundiced but otherwise lovely so, back to Saks this is going...for the correct color. Otherwise the formula, coverage and quality of this product is fabulous IF it's lifting that you need. Please, don't buy this if it's your ass that needs lifting or your under 25. But, do make damn sure your correctly color printed which unfortunately mom was not. In hindsight the SA did have a very sallow skintone which I reckon she found attractive but in my not humble opinion could have used pinking up.

8 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by thatgirlangie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using Teint Idole Fresh Wear for a while, and I love it. However, with winter my skin has become a little dry and needs more moisture, not oil control. This stuff is not great. The color is a little orange, it gets cakey, and doesn't keep the flakies away. It also has clogged my pores and made my skin feel congested. Taking this one back. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by lucylucylou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE it. It really works on the wrinkles too. Keep wearing it and you'll notice a massive improvement in your skin. Porcelain colour is light enough for my skin. It's a light coverage so it looks really really natural. Stays on my face all day long even without a primer and my make up glides over it beautifully.
Pricey but for me well worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2010 5:22:00 AM More reviews by makkepo

I've just purchased this a moment ago and immediately gave it a try so at first glance : spread easily, my color is po-o3. Feels and look like clinique super fit just less drying which is one of the reasons why I left super fit cos as I grow older I'm less oilier, just wore it so I don't know whether it will break me out or not. Not sticky but takes a while to settle. When first applied make my face really dewy wet like I've just been to a gym ;) but after awhile the it will tone down to a normal healthy shine. I find too matte make up just make me appear 'old' 'tired' this dewy make my face look fresh. one pump is good but too little also not good. Hmm what else....I think it does firm up my face. I don't put any powder on top and it looks okay alone. I don't like the price so expensive:(( oh I lv it because it doesn't accentuated my pores or my fine lines. Now I love it. I'll review again after a week ;))

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by 6thmercury

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A little pricey since it is after all Lancome. It does last for a long time and its not cakey at all. It has a matte finish and it doesnt break me out at all. It has spf 20 for those who are looking for a spf in foundations. So far the only complaint I have is that the alot of the product comes out when pressing the pumper. I have dore 25W and if youre interested in getting the Teint Idole Ultra comparison in color, it is Bisque 6w, which I also have except it doesnt have spf while this one does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 7:52:00 AM More reviews by jarona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

OK. So I've been eyeing Lancome foundation for a while. I'm pretty much turning into a foundation junkie and use two foundations a day. First, CoverFX creme then MUFE HD in 135, Vanilla. For a change, I thought I would try the Lancome Renergie Lifting Foundation. After all, Lancome has a great reputation. I'm older, and like to fool around with different makeup to get various effects on making my skin look younger. I go to Nordstrom and the s/a tells me I need "Lifting Claire 30" She puts some on my hand. "Ohhhh." I tell her"It looks too orangy/yellow". "NO" she demands "THIS is YOUR color".
Why do I allow this to happen to me? I must have "Doormat" written across my forehead. Last time this happened with foundation, Sephora's s/a gave me the wrong color in MUFE HD. I went back to return for 135 and it IS perfect. Back to Lancome...
I was too tired at that point to argue, so I went home with this foundation anyway.
Tried it once. It oxidized. Tried it twice, it just looks WRONG!!!
What really gets me angry and frustrated about this is that I'm sick and tired of SOME S/A's who do not have the time to sit with you and try different foundations. I had gone into Nord's. just when this s/a told me that she was getting ready to leave--and ME, being the "I need to have this now" kind of person--well...I still did not deserve that kind of garbage.
I have given this one lipstick because the texture of this foundation is very nice. It glides on which is absolutely a lovely quality. However, Lancome or Nordstroms,--whoever hires these s/a's needs to send them to cosmetology school to learn how to give a woman the correct color foundation. Purchasing foundation should not be a stressful shopping event--it should be knowledgeable and pleasurable.
Will I purchase this again? No. I'll just stick to what I am using.
ARRRRRGH!!
UPDATE---UPDATE!!!!OK. I feel like a jerk but I've done a complete turn-around on this foundation. Perhaps my skin has changed or maybe it is that I've started using Lancome skincare over the past few months--my relationship with the S/A has even changed 100 percent for the better. However, I gave this another chance. My Tarte foundation and my MUF foundation have been looking rather "heavy"--perhaps it is the change in season. So, I decided to give the Lancome another try. It turns out--that I'm loving this. Is my skin bi-polar? I dunno. However, I decided to add a little illuminator to this and dab it on lightly and blend, blend, blend with a foundation brush and no longer does it oxidize. It blends nicely and gives my face a nice finish. I feel bad that I had given this such a poor review originally, but things change--and sometimes for the better!