Lancome Renergie Lift Makeup SPF 20

Active ingredients: octinoxate 7.5% and titanium dioxide 3.2% Ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, phenyl trimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, pentylene glycol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, zea mays (corn) kernel extract, PEG-30 glyceryl stearate, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, ceramide 3, glycine soja (soybean) oil, carnauba wax, caffeine, cellulose gum, 2-oleamido-1,3 octadecanediol, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium sulfate, alcohol denat., disodium stearoyl glutamate, hydroxypalmitoyl sphinganine, polycaprolactone, acrylates copolymer, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, butylparaben, tocopherol. May contain: bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides.

on 4/27/2011 10:59:00 AM

I've been using this off and on for a little over 2 months. I really like the way my skin looks while it's on (possibly the "lift") As usual the color is not great for me but I still like the product. You can get a light coverage, which is what I like and it has a nice finish, not high sheen but not matte either. Easy to build for more coverage with the same nice finish. I'm dry so I have to moisturize before application. One note, I cannot use this around my eyes, it makes them puffy and/or dry which is common for me so don't let that sway your decision as this is a lovely product. Would have rated 5 if the color was a better match for me.

on 3/5/2011 3:01:00 PM

I am at a point in my life where I've decided to stop scooping up armfuls of products at the drug store to try out for the novelty of it, and just stick with the classics - and with what I know works best. A few years ago I purchased a bottle of this before a job interview that I wanted to look perfect for, and loved the soft dewiness that it imparts. Somewhere after that bottle, I fell in love with Perscriptives foundation (sniff! RIP Px) but since that was discontinued I messed around with any number of less than fabulous foundations. The latest was a hot mess from L'Oreal (the souffle foundation - great packaging - product simply ugh) that made me look ghostly and sad, and balled up right above my eyebrows. This sent me right back to Renergie,and I couldn't be happier. Dewy, smooth, *perfect* shade - very buildable. Takes my cream blush very well - does *not* pill, make me break out, or settle into little lines. Worth every penny!

on 2/25/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Even for oily/combination skin, this product is great and has a matte finish, even for younger skin. I was looking for something to fill in fine lines and have a natural finish and this worked very well. It's a medium to heavy coverage but somehow doesn't show it because of the way it lays on the skin. It stays in place even with moisturizer underneath and lasts all day. The colors Dore 25W is a very good match for olive undertones and they have one shade darker too.

on 2/11/2011 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

THE ABSOLUTE BEST ANTI AGING FOUNDATION OUT THERE - FOR ANY PRICE. I have tried everything - from department store brands, make up store brands, Avon, and drug store brands. It has medium (high) coverage and doesn't settle one little bit into lines. Plus, when I take it off - my skin looks younger. I have sensitive skin - and it doesn't break it out - which is amazing.

The only problem I have is with the pump. You can't control the amount it squirts out - you hit the pump - and it "All" comes out. There's no quarter or half pump - a pump is a pump.

This is a super great anti-aging foundation and good for sensitive skins.

on 1/27/2011 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I loved the color- matched my skin perfectly (Dore 20 W) but it was too oily for my skin and it caused a huge rash from my upper lip down around my mouth and all over my chin. It was horrible! I had to return it immediately :( what a bummer.

on 1/11/2011 6:29:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle now :)

Beautiful finish... perfect for hiding all your imperfections and smoothing on skin. Hydrating and lightweight..

New favorite :)

on 1/5/2011 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I purchased this for my mother for Christmas at Saks. With mom in tow I told the SA that she needed a fdtn update and had been wearing EL but wanted to try something different for a change. Hastily the SA scanned her arsenal of fdtns and reached for this one. Mom is 80+ yrs old, still very stylish and in possession of lovely skin that needs a bit of assistance. The SA grabbed this and smeared the product on mom's cheek and proclaimed "This is the one, this color matches perfect". I didn't give it a good look BELEIVING that any SA at Saks must be skilled. Well, we were both wrong. Today mom comes down to breakfast all dolled up and sheepishly says "Dad says I look like I have a suntan thats too yellow". Damn, the old man was right! Having those cataracts removed last year was the best thing he's done for mom's looks in years! Indeed mom did look very jaundiced but otherwise lovely so, back to Saks this is going...for the correct color. Otherwise the formula, coverage and quality of this product is fabulous IF it's lifting that you need. Please, don't buy this if it's your ass that needs lifting or your under 25. But, do make damn sure your correctly color printed which unfortunately mom was not. In hindsight the SA did have a very sallow skintone which I reckon she found attractive but in my not humble opinion could have used pinking up.

on 12/18/2010 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been using Teint Idole Fresh Wear for a while, and I love it. However, with winter my skin has become a little dry and needs more moisture, not oil control. This stuff is not great. The color is a little orange, it gets cakey, and doesn't keep the flakies away. It also has clogged my pores and made my skin feel congested. Taking this one back. :(

on 11/22/2010 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

LOVE it. It really works on the wrinkles too. Keep wearing it and you'll notice a massive improvement in your skin. Porcelain colour is light enough for my skin. It's a light coverage so it looks really really natural. Stays on my face all day long even without a primer and my make up glides over it beautifully.
Pricey but for me well worth it.

on 11/19/2010 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've just purchased this a moment ago and immediately gave it a try so at first glance : spread easily, my color is po-o3. Feels and look like clinique super fit just less drying which is one of the reasons why I left super fit cos as I grow older I'm less oilier, just wore it so I don't know whether it will break me out or not. Not sticky but takes a while to settle. When first applied make my face really dewy wet like I've just been to a gym ;) but after awhile the it will tone down to a normal healthy shine. I find too matte make up just make me appear 'old' 'tired' this dewy make my face look fresh. one pump is good but too little also not good. Hmm what else....I think it does firm up my face. I don't put any powder on top and it looks okay alone. I don't like the price so expensive:(( oh I lv it because it doesn't accentuated my pores or my fine lines. Now I love it. I'll review again after a week ;))