December 18, 2014 | 1220 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by roseroach

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this Product !! I never used cream eyeshadows and loved the outcome!! I use them everyday for work and love the natural look !!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by msmonmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this brand of cream shadows for years. I can't remember when I bought Not Just Nudes, but the quad has lasted a long time. I mostly use the darkest shade and the middle two shades.

Why I love them: I use these over UDPP to create a sticky base for pigments and shadows that are sort of powdery ("flecky" is a better description). The cream shadow helps the powder or pigment to adhere to the lid. This set of shades gives an even matte or shimmer foundation for shadows. The darker brown (which I love the most), really makes green, copper, gold and brown shadows pop.

They don't crease on me and my shadow still looks great after a long day of work and school. I just bought two more on ebay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2011 10:28:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product, as it does everything a cream eye shadow should do -- places beautiful color on the eyes, and works as a base to pop shadows placed on top. The colors alone are gorgeous, which include a matte vanilla color (more on the cool-toned side, though, ashy on warm-toned skin), an awesome shimmery nude/taupe color, a matte soft brown/taupe color, and a dark, shimmery brown. The cream formula itself is a bit on the oily side, which is why I can imagine so many complain that it creases and/or fades easily (those with oily skin may have the most trouble). A primer used underneath would greatly help, or even better, a setting powder underneath... yes, that's right, put a setting powder or skin-colored eyeshadow underneath first, then apply the cream eye shadow on top, and the creasing will definitely diminish, if not get solved. I particularly love using the shimmery nude color for all-over lid color when going out on a regular day to work or wherever, that's all I need. I don't apply very much at all, just enough to place some sparkle to my eyes, and I don't have oily skin, so using primers or powders isn't necessary for me. It's so flattering and easy to use, and stays put on me for a good several hours. The packaging is slim and has a mirror, which is great, but really sucks to open (hard on the nails, and I often end up accidentally landing a finger in one of the pots after getting it open). Neutral colors make it versatile.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by SignedJuliet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this. I only use the lighter shade though, haven't experimented with any of the other colors. Definitely would wear a primer to decrease chances of it creasing, and using a similar color of powder eyeshadow to go over it with.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by Ceelove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite cream eyeshadow quads! i use it a lot. The colors are perfect for everyday wear. it could look natural or dramatic depends on how you wear it! I gave it a 4 because the packaging gets me angry sometimes because its hard for me to open and always manages to ruin my nails but chipping the color off lol. You would have to wear a primer under these or put a shadow over it because alone the color tends to wear off. Other than that i love it & wear it alot:)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by regrebs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first stab at cream shadows, and I have to say that I made the right choice in picking this one. The colors are flattering and versatile (I use the matte brown to contour my face). I think the trick to keep these from creasing is to put it on in thin layers. There's nothing super special about this quad, but if you're looking for inexpensive, natural-looking cream shadows, this quad is worth a shot. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by faaarsiya9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

nice i will definatly not buy it,

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by koreangirl237

sadly this stuff crease all over my lids :( because the colors are pretty and subtle.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 12:36:00 AM More reviews by PaisleyPrincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have these and have worn them both as a base under my eyeshadow and alone and it worked great either way, underneath your shadows it really makes the colors pop!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by CurlyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Really great eyeshadow quad! The colors are great for a touch of color for natural looks . I didn't have any creasing at all, although my eyelids are dry so I usually don't have a problem with it. I tried the lightest color as a base to make my other eyeshadow last longer and it worked fairly well as a base. The only thing I didn't like was the packaging. Gave it a 3 because it is so hard to open!