Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow Quad - Not Just Nudes

3.9

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Talc, Tribehenin, Magnesium Carbonate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Polycyclopentadiene, Silica Silylate, Isododecane, Nylon 12, Pentahyrdosqualene, Sorbitan Trioleate, Silica, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifolia Wax) (Candelilla Wax), Phenyltrimethicone, Polyethylene, BHT, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 5/10/2011 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love to use this product after I apply my Elf/UDPP Primer and after I apply my MAC Paint Pot in Painterly.
Pros: Similar colors to MAC Paint Pots, pretty and sparkly
Cons: packaging (you open it and then there is a mirror and you have to flip the whole thing over to get to the product), CREASING

This product creases REALLY BAD if you don't use a primer! It still creases a little bit when I use my UDPP and my Paint Pot. But in the end, I would still purchase it because of the fantastic price and the variety of colors! :)

on 5/9/2011 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hate the packaging, but love the colors and how natural they pull off on my eyes. It is rather a light, daytime look that is both flattering and nude. while the color and pigment of these cream eye shadows are great, they do crease a little in the middle of the day, but it is not too much to the point that it becomes a concern.

on 5/5/2011 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this Product !! I never used cream eyeshadows and loved the outcome!! I use them everyday for work and love the natural look !!!

on 4/18/2011 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have been using this brand of cream shadows for years. I can't remember when I bought Not Just Nudes, but the quad has lasted a long time. I mostly use the darkest shade and the middle two shades.

Why I love them: I use these over UDPP to create a sticky base for pigments and shadows that are sort of powdery ("flecky" is a better description). The cream shadow helps the powder or pigment to adhere to the lid. This set of shades gives an even matte or shimmer foundation for shadows. The darker brown (which I love the most), really makes green, copper, gold and brown shadows pop.

They don't crease on me and my shadow still looks great after a long day of work and school. I just bought two more on ebay.

on 4/17/2011 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great product, as it does everything a cream eye shadow should do -- places beautiful color on the eyes, and works as a base to pop shadows placed on top. The colors alone are gorgeous, which include a matte vanilla color (more on the cool-toned side, though, ashy on warm-toned skin), an awesome shimmery nude/taupe color, a matte soft brown/taupe color, and a dark, shimmery brown. The cream formula itself is a bit on the oily side, which is why I can imagine so many complain that it creases and/or fades easily (those with oily skin may have the most trouble). A primer used underneath would greatly help, or even better, a setting powder underneath... yes, that's right, put a setting powder or skin-colored eyeshadow underneath first, then apply the cream eye shadow on top, and the creasing will definitely diminish, if not get solved. I particularly love using the shimmery nude color for all-over lid color when going out on a regular day to work or wherever, that's all I need. I don't apply very much at all, just enough to place some sparkle to my eyes, and I don't have oily skin, so using primers or powders isn't necessary for me. It's so flattering and easy to use, and stays put on me for a good several hours. The packaging is slim and has a mirror, which is great, but really sucks to open (hard on the nails, and I often end up accidentally landing a finger in one of the pots after getting it open). Neutral colors make it versatile.

on 4/10/2011 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this. I only use the lighter shade though, haven't experimented with any of the other colors. Definitely would wear a primer to decrease chances of it creasing, and using a similar color of powder eyeshadow to go over it with.

on 3/30/2011 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is one of my favorite cream eyeshadow quads! i use it a lot. The colors are perfect for everyday wear. it could look natural or dramatic depends on how you wear it! I gave it a 4 because the packaging gets me angry sometimes because its hard for me to open and always manages to ruin my nails but chipping the color off lol. You would have to wear a primer under these or put a shadow over it because alone the color tends to wear off. Other than that i love it & wear it alot:)

on 3/21/2011 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my first stab at cream shadows, and I have to say that I made the right choice in picking this one. The colors are flattering and versatile (I use the matte brown to contour my face). I think the trick to keep these from creasing is to put it on in thin layers. There's nothing super special about this quad, but if you're looking for inexpensive, natural-looking cream shadows, this quad is worth a shot. I would buy it again.

on 3/17/2011 4:55:00 AM

nice i will definatly not buy it,

sadly this stuff crease all over my lids :( because the colors are pretty and subtle.