Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This stuff is cheap and taste YUMMY. The price is nice :) You can buy evrey shade and it wouldnt even add up to MACs Gloss. And they always have a sale buy one get one 50% off :)

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It's long-lasting, high shine and dirt cheap. I'd prefer it if they didn't add on that odd little box the tube comes in, and pigmented the glosses more, but for a clear gloss this is my pick. I think my only caveat about the actual gloss is that after you wipe if off, your lips are a bit sticky, but I think in order to get rid of that they'd have to compromise on lasting power.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss. I have it in Mocha Glaze and use it on a regular basis. I put it on when I am in a hurry and it lasts a long time. I buy MAC lip gloss too, but wnw lip gloss it just as good and way more cheaper. Great product for the price and it is cruelty-free, what else can you ask for.

I love this stuff! It's thick and sticky, lasts and lasts, and keeps my lips hydrated all day. I have it in a few different colours, but they are all pretty much the same -- not very pigmented, but shiny. The smell/flavour is very fruity and reminds me of this bath fizz I used to have when I was little that came in a plastic container shaped like a strawberry. I don't usually like flavour, but this one is nice.

Why buy MAC gloss , when you can just buy this?

Great product for the price. Comparable to MAC lip gloss but half the price. It is a little sticky but it stays on until you take it off. You do not have to use a whole bunch because a little goes a long way. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Repurchase again? I have! I've heard that is a dupe of lipglass but I've never tried that. This is a thick goopy gloss. Why does that make me so happy? Because it stays on and stays thick so my lips don't dry out. I like this because my lips are always so chapped. This keeps them comfortable on a peeling day. I use the clear and it glides right on and stays put. Nice.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got a brand new one in swap and I was crazy suprised at how pigmented these are. This in not sticky and a wee bit COLORS you lips fully like lipstick. I don't prefer WnW so I would not repurchase. For the money these are great quality.. Mine came in a clam shell pot.

good stuff..very sticky...makes a mess of your hair

this stuff was soo shiny and it's very thick and i hate how the it leaks

Recommended for Medium Skin