July 24, 2014 | 753 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2007 4:50:00 PM More reviews by francie197

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It's thick and sticky, lasts and lasts, and keeps my lips hydrated all day. I have it in a few different colours, but they are all pretty much the same -- not very pigmented, but shiny. The smell/flavour is very fruity and reminds me of this bath fizz I used to have when I was little that came in a plastic container shaped like a strawberry. I don't usually like flavour, but this one is nice.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2007 6:52:00 PM More reviews by YaseenAliha

Why buy MAC gloss , when you can just buy this?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 3:04:00 AM More reviews by carmenlarue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great product for the price. Comparable to MAC lip gloss but half the price. It is a little sticky but it stays on until you take it off. You do not have to use a whole bunch because a little goes a long way. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Repurchase again? I have! I've heard that is a dupe of lipglass but I've never tried that. This is a thick goopy gloss. Why does that make me so happy? Because it stays on and stays thick so my lips don't dry out. I like this because my lips are always so chapped. This keeps them comfortable on a peeling day. I use the clear and it glides right on and stays put. Nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2007 5:35:00 AM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a brand new one in swap and I was crazy suprised at how pigmented these are. This in not sticky and a wee bit COLORS you lips fully like lipstick. I don't prefer WnW so I would not repurchase. For the money these are great quality.. Mine came in a clam shell pot.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by ABCinVA

good stuff..very sticky...makes a mess of your hair

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2007 1:15:00 PM More reviews by giddymakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this stuff was soo shiny and it's very thick and i hate how the it leaks

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2007 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Jena511

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The clear Glassy Gloss--called Reflection--is a perfect dupe of MAC Clear Lipglass in every respect except for the price. It's thick, super shiny, and does not have any sort of scent/flavor. The texture is rather sticky, but this means above-average staying power for a gloss. I have repurchased this product. I love it and use it almost daily, usually over lip balm (Alba Botanicals Coconut Cream lip balm is the best!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by fes_fsa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

OMG! this has replaced my discontinued HG (Max Factor Ultralucent Lip Polish) and is now my current HG. first of all, you get a HUGE tube, .5 oz in a squeeze tube w/ a slanted applicator (which is great, because you transfer no lip color into the tube like you do w/ the wanded LGs). the color i got was brazen berry, but i really wanted the clear one. when i put it on tho, no color registered. i've tried it over lip liner and it doesn't really alter the color of that either. i haven't tried it over lipstick, but i don't wear gloss over lipstick anyway. it has a plasticy fruity smell, but it's not an offensive one, and there is absolutely no taste, which like another reviewer said "is rare among drugstore lipglosses". this has really good lasting power and it's not sticky at all, IMO. also, unlike my HG and MAC lipglass, this stuff doesn't bleed on me. not even if i'm wearing balm underneath. no more priming, lining, and powdering w/ blush for me to get a gloss to stay on. YAY!!!! the shelves are basically depleted of this stuff, so if you happen to stumble upon this product, buy two! they go fast!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2007 9:08:00 AM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is how i feel about makeup-- you have to pick your battles! it's silly to spend a ton of money on something you can get for less that works just as well. now, i love high end makeup, but when you just need a basic, this lip gloss can't be beat. i have the clear, and i've used it since jr. high. it works just as well as any other clear lipgloss that costs $16. maybe if lancome or mac makes a special shade you can't find anywhere else, it's worth the money to you, but if you just need a basic, clear and super shiny lipgloss? this one works great. now with the money you have left over, you can buy something high end that's worth the money, like foundation or perfume!