Wet 'n' Wild Glassy Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/27/2007 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss. I have it in Mocha Glaze and use it on a regular basis. I put it on when I am in a hurry and it lasts a long time. I buy MAC lip gloss too, but wnw lip gloss it just as good and way more cheaper. Great product for the price and it is cruelty-free, what else can you ask for.

on 9/8/2007 4:50:00 PM

I love this stuff! It's thick and sticky, lasts and lasts, and keeps my lips hydrated all day. I have it in a few different colours, but they are all pretty much the same -- not very pigmented, but shiny. The smell/flavour is very fruity and reminds me of this bath fizz I used to have when I was little that came in a plastic container shaped like a strawberry. I don't usually like flavour, but this one is nice.

on 8/2/2007 6:52:00 PM

Why buy MAC gloss , when you can just buy this?

on 7/15/2007 3:04:00 AM

Great product for the price. Comparable to MAC lip gloss but half the price. It is a little sticky but it stays on until you take it off. You do not have to use a whole bunch because a little goes a long way. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 6/20/2007 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Repurchase again? I have! I've heard that is a dupe of lipglass but I've never tried that. This is a thick goopy gloss. Why does that make me so happy? Because it stays on and stays thick so my lips don't dry out. I like this because my lips are always so chapped. This keeps them comfortable on a peeling day. I use the clear and it glides right on and stays put. Nice.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I got a brand new one in swap and I was crazy suprised at how pigmented these are. This in not sticky and a wee bit COLORS you lips fully like lipstick. I don't prefer WnW so I would not repurchase. For the money these are great quality.. Mine came in a clam shell pot.

on 4/6/2007 8:23:00 PM

good stuff..very sticky...makes a mess of your hair

on 3/24/2007 1:15:00 PM

this stuff was soo shiny and it's very thick and i hate how the it leaks

on 3/16/2007 8:43:00 PM

The clear Glassy Gloss--called Reflection--is a perfect dupe of MAC Clear Lipglass in every respect except for the price. It's thick, super shiny, and does not have any sort of scent/flavor. The texture is rather sticky, but this means above-average staying power for a gloss. I have repurchased this product. I love it and use it almost daily, usually over lip balm (Alba Botanicals Coconut Cream lip balm is the best!)

on 3/16/2007 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

OMG! this has replaced my discontinued HG (Max Factor Ultralucent Lip Polish) and is now my current HG. first of all, you get a HUGE tube, .5 oz in a squeeze tube w/ a slanted applicator (which is great, because you transfer no lip color into the tube like you do w/ the wanded LGs). the color i got was brazen berry, but i really wanted the clear one. when i put it on tho, no color registered. i've tried it over lip liner and it doesn't really alter the color of that either. i haven't tried it over lipstick, but i don't wear gloss over lipstick anyway. it has a plasticy fruity smell, but it's not an offensive one, and there is absolutely no taste, which like another reviewer said "is rare among drugstore lipglosses". this has really good lasting power and it's not sticky at all, IMO. also, unlike my HG and MAC lipglass, this stuff doesn't bleed on me. not even if i'm wearing balm underneath. no more priming, lining, and powdering w/ blush for me to get a gloss to stay on. YAY!!!! the shelves are basically depleted of this stuff, so if you happen to stumble upon this product, buy two! they go fast!!!

Popular Lip Glosses