April 17, 2014 | 1870 users online

Conditioner - Aquage - Healing Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2005 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Blondie1017

My hair is SOO soft, sooo shiny, and soo perfect w/ this stuff! I think it is very moisturizing and makes any day a good hair day. I got samples from their webpage and was in complete LOVe.. so just went out and bought some and still love it. The smell is 'ok' - nothing worth mentioning.. and the price is expensive, IMO, but definitely worth it. It's by FAR my favorite conditioner ever!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2005 12:18:00 AM More reviews by skymom

I had high hopes for this after reading the reviews, but it made my hair feel like straw. I think it was actually damaging to my already color treated, dry hair. I won't be buying this again, and will go back to my stand-bys, Sleek look, and All Soft.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 4:13:00 PM More reviews by mitabird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was just an average conditioner for me. It smelled ok, moisturized and detangled ok, but nothing that my regular condition doesn't do better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2005 12:01:00 AM More reviews by rjulie510

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I FINALLY found HG conditioner! I bought this product after reading so many raves on hair board. I am so happy I did!
Healing conditioner detangles my hair, moisturizes well, AND leaves my hair soft and shiney without building up. Usually with my dry frizzy hair, conditioner that detangles well do not provide enough moisture, and moisturizing conditioner either doesn't detangle enough or it builds up and breaks out my skin.
This conditioner is just SO perfect. My roommate, who has slightly oily wavy hair, tried this conditioner when she ran out of her. She liked it so much that she ordered hers online.
Packaging is really cute! Tube is a good idea since it makes product very easy to come out.
I seriously think I'd NEVER find a better everday conditioner. And trust me. I've tried SO MANY, both high end and low end. I'd buy this product again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2005 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Persifler

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have just finished my first jar of Aquage Healing Conditioner. This product claims to nourish hair with sea botanicals to heal and repair damaged areas for renewed strength and elasticity. Remember all the hype about Terax Crema a few years ago? According to several magazines, celebrities were raving about it. Aquage Healing Conditioner does what I had hoped Terax Crema was going to do. Because my hair needs it, I leave all conditioners in for longer than the directions recommend. I use this as a deep moisturizing conditioner and leave it in for 30 minutes. The consistency is similar to Terax Crema, and likewise, I don't need as much as with thicker, more difficult to spread conditioners. It sort of melts into the hair. I can easily comb it through wet hair. After rinsing and drying, my hair is detangled, soft, smooth, and with diminished split ends. It is cone free, so if you need the cones, you can mix in a little shine serum. For even more intensive conditioning, add some jojoba oil (or whatever oil your hair likes) and add a little heat with a warm towel. My long, fine (and therefore fragile) hair has a slight natural wave and is damaged by heavy highlighting. I won't re-post the ingredients, as they are posted below. The pump in the lid makes it so easy to use. I bought the 16 oz. jar with pump from www.sleekhair.com for $20.79.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2005 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Scarlett_Canada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Try as I may...this conditioner did NADA for my hair. I don't get why it worked so well for others and not me? I've tried it over & over, hoping for different results - but all I get is a frizzy mop. Even cheapo drugstore brands work better for me..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2005 3:24:00 AM More reviews by LovingMe830

This didn't do ANYTHING that an Average DS Conditioner Won't do- Feels Thin, Liquidy, and left my hair A bit tangled w/static- Far from remarkable! Almost finshed a 16 oz tub-Not buying again-Way over-priced/over hyped.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2005 3:01:00 AM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually returned this to the store today -- I was disappointed to say the least. Garnier Fructis 3-Minute Masque used as a daily conditioner works better for me and is a heck of a lot cheaper. This stuff left my hair not feeling particularly dry but it didn't leave it feeling soft either. What I was impressed w/ was the fact that my hair looked tamed and sleek -- very polished w/ minimal effort from me. Still, I was really looking for something that would add the softness and shininess that my coarse-ish straight Asian hair can lack (I live in Southern CA and the sun and hard water are things to contend w/). Also, the price of this product is high considering the amount you get: a 6 oz tube for almost $12. To give you an idea of what 6 ozs looks like, it's somwhere btwn. a full-sized (drugstore) tube of hair gel and a travel-sized bottle of shampoo. I would probably rate this a 2 1/2.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2005 2:56:00 AM More reviews by hamachi

I have naturally thick, coarse and dry hair, which I highlight (bleach and tint) frequently.

I've tried virtually every product out there--Joico K Pak, Redken All Soft, Alterna, Biolage, Wella Lifetex, Biosilk, Terax, Russ & many more. After reading the reviews on Aquage, I had very high hopes but, alas, such a big disappointment! I had to use twice as much product as I normally do, and the results were about average. It coated my hair in the shower, detangling it just a bit, but once I started to rinse it out, my hair felt dry again! I'd have to say the only conditioner/treatment that really works for me is Joico K-Pak. I guess it's different for everyone! Another drawback to this conditioner was the smell--it was a little too perfumey to me!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/26/2005 3:51:00 PM More reviews by aming63

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The conditioner is ok..not great...wouldnt buy again! The smell was nice. But i am looking for soft manageable hair! wouldn't buy again.