October 20, 2014 | 1551 users online

Mascara - BeneFit Cosmetics - BADgal Lash

rated 4 of 5 on 3/5/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by ckwylde

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was given a sample of this and didn't have much hope as I really didn't like the BeneFit "Their Real" Mascara from the same manufacturer. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this went on well, extended the lash and didn't have the same flaking or clumping issues of their other product. I would and did buy this and would recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:03:00 AM More reviews by Meahl

I recently re-purchaced this as I had used it years ago while I was in highschool and loved it. Unfortunately, it was not quite how I remembered it. After the first application I got satisfactory coverage on my lashes, however there was no extra noticable volume in my lashes, and only a slight increase in length. As the day progressed, I noticed this mascara began to crumble and settle under my eyes, NOT something I want to deal with through out the day! It's not a terrible mascara, but I find for the results I got from this, I might as well have just bought some drug store Maybeline instead. I will probably buy something more dramatic and set this one aside for my more "natural" days..and apply it lightly to avoid crumbly, sticky bits on my cheek bones.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Jenhaas504

Didn't do much, didn't lengthen and didn't volumize.....soooo hmmmm, not really sure what the hype was all about then. Reminded me of a cheap mascara that was more dried out then anything. The brush was rather large so I though that I was gonna have some serious lashes but was really let down with this one. I get better volume and length from loreal, needless to say wont be going back for a second tube, prob wont even finish the first one.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by kayliexx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Got this as part of my mascara sampler kit both last year and this year. I enjoyed the length it gave me, but having small eyes, this gigantic brush was a little hard to use. The biggest down fall is that I found a few hours later it was under my eyes. I had NEVER had this problem with a mascara and i never use waterproof ones. Truthfully I was more impressed with cover girl clump crusher and I would choose that over this mascara any day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by vannii

I think think this is a great mascara if you want long lashes, not so much if you want volume. I usually want both (who doesn't), so that's why i "only" give it a 4 out of 5.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

I don't get all the bad reviews on this mascara, it makes my lashes super long and dosen't clump like they're real by benefit. You can keep putting more coats of mascara on and it still dosen't clump. Never had my lashes look so long!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Didn't give me length or curl. Was just kindof.. There. Smudged on my bottom eyes two or three hours later, overall this mascara really isn't all that at all. Glad I just bought the sample

rated 2 of 5 on 2/10/2014 12:19:00 AM More reviews by sS1221R

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

bought my first tube of this as a sample and was expecting greatness after benefit's "they're real" mascara. this product was so dry that i could barely get any on my eyelashes. i thought maybe the one that i purchased was old and decided to try again. the next one wasn't as dry, but was barely doing anything for my lashes. i had to use at least 2 coats to make a differe

rated 2 of 5 on 2/3/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Petra71

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Well, I thought that it would be an amazing mascara, people talking about it. But...I don't like it.I got the sample size and I'm glad that I got this. I would throw the full size. The brush size is all right nice and big, and it doesn't clump. But after an hour( yes I mean hour) I looked like a panda, black under eyes, and then I used it again, the same. Really disappointed by Benefit. I love They're real mascara but this is just meh...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by christinatacticos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

everything about it just looks so tacky and cheap. This is however a really good volumising mascara and better to my previous elizabeth arden and max factor mascaras. The mascara brush is quite rough and i was superised to find some of my eye lashes coming out! It is generally quite hard to take off, but does work very well