July 31, 2014 | 1777 users online

Conditioner - Paul Mitchell - Super Skinny Daily Treatment Conditioner

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2007 4:04:00 PM More reviews by nmsilva

SO AWFUL. by far the worst conditioner i have ever used and thats saying a lot. oh my god so terrible it really upsets me that a product could be so awful and be at such a price point. made my hair very heavy yet greasy and tangled and ugh so terrible. stay very very far away. the entire system is awful, so angry i bought everything at once from advice of my hairdresser. the shampoo sucks, and the skinny serum is alright but not fantastic...do not waste your money.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2007 4:19:00 PM More reviews by tessabeth

Well, it's not so good. It dried my hair out quite a bit. I can't wash my hair daily because it's too thick. So I used this every two or three days. I used it along with the shampoo and the serum. My hair was not frizzy, but that's because it was so weighed down and there was lots of build up on my scalp. My hair had no shine. It became dull and coarse. This is not something I'd ever think of using or purchasing again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Londonfan

I am quite suprised about the bad reviews of this product. I bought the whole Super Skinny travel set in order to try the famous serum and have the matching shampoo and conditioner. Afterwards I checked MUA and fellt bummed because the reviews were so bad.
Thankfully, I tried the products for myself (I was not happy with the serum at all) and I am relieved that the conditioner made my long (hiplenght) hair shiny, quite frizzfree and manageable; something that has been lacking the last months because the water at campus is of a harder quality than at home, and my hair was getting frizzy and dull. Another positive thing is that it did not upset my extremely sensitive scalp (psoriasis). I did not have the buildup products, but that might be because I used a specific clarifying shampoo (aimed for psoriasis sufferers) which is extremely clarifying, so the nurturing qualities of the skinny shampoo and conditioner was more than welcome.
I liked the pastlike quality of the conditioner, normally I need tons of conditioner to nourish my waistlenght hair, but thanks to the thickness of the conditioner I was able to use less than usual.
Overall, I still think that it is not a cheap product and the Paul Michell products are not so easily obtainable over here (both UK and the Netherlands), but I still consider repurchasing this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2007 1:22:00 PM More reviews by DT1Artgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have to agree...Did not live up to it's claim and couldn't even help the dryness caused by the shampoo. I was hoping for great things from this duo. This is one product I will never use again. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2007 4:09:00 PM More reviews by makeupisfunyeah

WORST CONDITIONER EVER.
I completely regret shelling out so much money for it. It completely messed up my skin! (I imagine you're thinking, skin?) Yeah, it messed up my skin, since it made my hair so greasy and disgusting that I got breakouts all along my hairline. And I usually don't have terrible breakouts, but after I stopped using this shampoo/conditioner set, the breakouts stopped. And the buildup was awful, and hard to get out the bottle. Eugh. I'm so mad at myself for wasting my money on this awful product in the first place!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/16/2007 3:24:00 PM More reviews by 0327

I would have to agree with nearly everyone here: This is the WORST conditioner ever. I thought I was imagining things when my hair felt dirtier than before I washed it! After two uses, I am tossing it. Glad I am not the only one who feels the same way. Generally, I like JPM products.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2007 11:17:00 AM More reviews by babii12987

make sure to wash all of the conditioner out before getting out of the shower, or you hair WILL be oily, but if u do wash it out, your hair will be shiny, soft, and touchable ,i use this and it works very well, u only need to use it about 2 or 3 times a week though !

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 11:49:00 AM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

So after loving the skinny serum, like many other ladies here i bought the shampoo and cond of this. what a waste of money! ive already wrote a general review of this combo in the shampoo section, but today i thought id try the conditioner on its own with my usual HG shampoo (loreal prof. intense repair) Again my hair feels all heavy, greasy, oily, dry and weighed down all at the same time. I dont know why i wont buy a single makeup item without looking at reviews on here first, but dont bother with them when it comes to hair stuff?? lol i should have done. waste of money. and they arent even that cheap in the UK plus i had to spend ages washing my hair really well a few times with a clarifying shampoo to get this stuff out my hair :(

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by kylesgirl407

I started using Paul Mitchell because its hard to find shampoos/conditioners that don't test on animals. Since Paul Mitchell is renowned for its environmental and animal friendliness, not to mention the price, I figured it would be quality. For some reason, it left a bad residue on the back of my head, close to my scalp. I really had to rinse to get it out. I'm just using it now since I paid so much for it. Unless you want greasy hair, I dont recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/20/2007 5:35:00 PM More reviews by imnotshelley

I have straight, normal-to-fine hair in very good condition (usually silky and fairly shiny) that I dye on a semi-regular basis, i.e. every other month or so. I got this in a full-size set with the Super Skinny Daily Shampoo. This does not smell nearly as wonderful as its counterpart, and really didn't do anything for my hair. It didn't make my hair silky at all and my hair didn't seems to dry any faster. I think a good quality blow-dryer is more important for that anyways. Drugstore brands have worked better. The only thumbs-up is for the sleek, space-saving packaging (tall, thin cylinders) that both items share. Would not repurchase or recommend.